Thread: Help me please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Help me please.

How to bypass security question to change ur email at crossfire. I know it's possible but i have no idea how to do it. Can some1 help me. I know it's possible 1 of the players was doing it But idk how
    Maybe one day i will get some FREETIME!
    Yey i have 100 posts and im here from 2010 May

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    According to Z8Games "Top 10 FAQs"

How to change my E-mail

You can change this information by sending your account ID, security question / security answer to Z8Games - Support

4. I forgot the answer to my security question.

The only way to retrieve the answer to your security question is to submit a support ticket containing all the information you entered during the registration process, in addition to your registered email address. This is in order to verify your identity. Be warned, the process of retrieving the answer to your security question can take time.

As far as I can tell the E-Mail and Security Question is tied together this is put in place to prevent Scamming accounts. If there were a way to change the E-mail without a Security Question you could easily steal any account you have the ID and password to.

Maybe someone knows a way that I do not, But I highly recommend you simply Contact Z8games support with any information possible (Including your IP address) to get your Security Answer, and if you are attempting to steal an account I encourage you not to.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelyn For This Useful Post:

penge13 (01-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ok thanx. msg2shot.
    Maybe one day i will get some FREETIME!
    Yey i have 100 posts and im here from 2010 May