Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    THE END !
    Minecraft Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16.
    Games Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16
    Minecraft Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    League of Legends Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    Need for Speed World Minion: 2013.07.23.-2014.05.04
    Steam Games Section Minion: 2013.08.05.
    Warrock Section Minion: 2013.10.09.

If you would like to become a Minecraft Wiki Editor, apply here!
    If you would like to become a Games Wiki Editor, PM me!

Gifts:
    Gyongytyuk,Gyongytyuk,Zaps

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
    THE END !
    Cowboy said the end.

/request close

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsterII View Post
    Once upon a time there was this niqqer. He loved the KFC down the block. When it got closed down he broke into tears. He rode the school bus, crying. He studied in class, crying. He fell asleep to his, crying. Until one day this other niqqer showed the crying niqqer the power of kool-aid. He instantly became a classic hit on YouTube. You can find him be searching BLACK MAN ANGRY AT SUBWAY. Then he was out of kool-aid. He went to his local 99¢ and saw that they were all out. So this one niqqer couldn't stand to see the niqqer sad, so he introduced him to watermelon. They became one and they went to the park. A poor family saw the watermelon and tricked the niqqer into giving them the watermelon. The niqqer learned to never trust poor families. He bashed on all the poor families until one day he was hanged. He never got to me the lovely POPEYES.

THE END

Win

Soory for double post, mobile is hard to comprehend.

Thanks
    Once upon a time there was a bitch with no dick.
    He was left in the jew temple.
    An Indian couple found him and raised him.
    At last,He found out that they r his kids.
    I love happy endings

Thanks
    One upon a time... I had never heard of Minecraft. However, now I have and I love it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Once upon a time... "Sit down kids," the teacher says happily, "and let me tell you a story." The children in the room put their toys away and join together in a small group on a black rug in front of him. He sighs and turns, walking toward the large pane window looking out at a world that almost tore itself apart. "Once upon a time, what seems like now centuries ago, was a civilization on the brink of total war. Technology was running rampant with gadgets of pacification all while the every days things were becoming more and more expensive."

"You mean like eggs and milk," a young girl says while raising her hand to speak.

"Exactly Sarah," the teacher says watching people working on the aquaponic greenhouse structure where part of the old mall used to be. Old 2011 models partially destroyed and dusty are sprinkled throughout the parking lot. "The people had forgotten, or almost forgotten, what their souls looked like, and we know what our souls look like, don't we?" The children shout in unison. "What do our souls look like?"

"Everything," the children happily shout as he walks by in front of them.

"Do you know where it all started," he asks the group as he walks back to the window, "this animosity towards each other."

A boy, blond wearing blue jean overalls, slowly raises his hand, and the teacher snickers knowing who it is. "Yes Billy?"

"In the heart," the young boy says. The teacher turns to him and smiles knowingly.

"The heart was the hardest place where the walls had to come down," he says walking back over and sitting in a large oxblood colored leather chair off to the left of the group. Another young girl in pigtails raises her hand. "Yes Jessica?"

"How did they do it," she asks lowering her hand.

"This is where the story begins... There once was a man named Michael that knew something was wrong with the world. He saw all the bad and the good, but noticed the scales weren't exactly being balanced. He watched as his brothers and sisters gave away their souls for a minute or two of what they thought they wanted in life. Money. Television time. Making their hearts harder by thinking they were indestructible. Doing stupid things and recording it just cause they were drunk and bored, or had the ability to do something because of the money they had... but money rots just like we do, and there is always someone out there that wants what you have. The man educated himself in survival, like our great great grandparents had to do, and kept enough of himself in the techno loop of massive information because deep down.. he knew it wouldn't last forever."

"What happened to the man," a little boy asks.

"He lived his life, but he was always ready if anything bad were to happen. Suddenly one day a bright flash light up the sky in the East and began covering the Earth. Reports flooded in that three EMPs was detonated at about three hundred miles in our atmosphere, which would pretty much cover the planet and erase anything electronic. Then the televisions went out.. along with everything else. Cars didn't work and planes fell from the sky. Emergency vehicles and crews were helpless with no way to respond or coordinate efforts as cities burned and tore themselves apart. Then humanity looked at the newest techno gadgets and saw that they were no more useful than a paper weight. A dark cloud of chaos fell over everything as humanity was shoved back about a hundred years." One of the girls raises her hand nervously.

"Wha.. what happened," she asks inquisitively.

"The man was prepared, and as he helped those that came to him, he heard all of the horror stories from a few major cities. No one grew their own food then, nor had the elected decided to build our wonderful bi level greenhouses we have now. They simply took their money and turned their heads. Unfortunately their status as officials turned when people began starving and resorting to cannibalism. The people started governing themselves.. unwisely at first, but then our friends came down to help us," he says watching the children smile. "Who am I talking about?"

" Amtorians," they all shout happily.

"That's right," he says as the bell rings. The children moan with disapproval, "Aw come on, get your things," he says as they stand and gather their things. "Tomorrow I'll tell you more about Michael, but only after you do your meditations and lessons." As they walk out with their book bags they bow and say namaste, which all children at that age were taught as well as the adults who learned from their "alien" brothers and sisters that means, "I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.

Thanks for ma school project done

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Once upon a time... "Sit down kids," the teacher says happily, "and let me tell you a story." The children in the room put their toys away and join together in a small group on a black rug in front of him. He sighs and turns, walking toward the large pane window looking out at a world that almost tore itself apart. "Once upon a time, what seems like now centuries ago, was a civilization on the brink of total war. Technology was running rampant with gadgets of pacification all while the every days things were becoming more and more expensive."

"You mean like eggs and milk," a young girl says while raising her hand to speak.

"Exactly Sarah," the teacher says watching people working on the aquaponic greenhouse structure where part of the old mall used to be. Old 2011 models partially destroyed and dusty are sprinkled throughout the parking lot. "The people had forgotten, or almost forgotten, what their souls looked like, and we know what our souls look like, don't we?" The children shout in unison. "What do our souls look like?"

"Everything," the children happily shout as he walks by in front of them.

"Do you know where it all started," he asks the group as he walks back to the window, "this animosity towards each other."

A boy, blond wearing blue jean overalls, slowly raises his hand, and the teacher snickers knowing who it is. "Yes Billy?"

"In the heart," the young boy says. The teacher turns to him and smiles knowingly.

"The heart was the hardest place where the walls had to come down," he says walking back over and sitting in a large oxblood colored leather chair off to the left of the group. Another young girl in pigtails raises her hand. "Yes Jessica?"

"How did they do it," she asks lowering her hand.

"This is where the story begins... There once was a man named Michael that knew something was wrong with the world. He saw all the bad and the good, but noticed the scales weren't exactly being balanced. He watched as his brothers and sisters gave away their souls for a minute or two of what they thought they wanted in life. Money. Television time. Making their hearts harder by thinking they were indestructible. Doing stupid things and recording it just cause they were drunk and bored, or had the ability to do something because of the money they had... but money rots just like we do, and there is always someone out there that wants what you have. The man educated himself in survival, like our great great grandparents had to do, and kept enough of himself in the techno loop of massive information because deep down.. he knew it wouldn't last forever."

"What happened to the man," a little boy asks.

"He lived his life, but he was always ready if anything bad were to happen. Suddenly one day a bright flash light up the sky in the East and began covering the Earth. Reports flooded in that three EMPs was detonated at about three hundred miles in our atmosphere, which would pretty much cover the planet and erase anything electronic. Then the televisions went out.. along with everything else. Cars didn't work and planes fell from the sky. Emergency vehicles and crews were helpless with no way to respond or coordinate efforts as cities burned and tore themselves apart. Then humanity looked at the newest techno gadgets and saw that they were no more useful than a paper weight. A dark cloud of chaos fell over everything as humanity was shoved back about a hundred years." One of the girls raises her hand nervously.

"Wha.. what happened," she asks inquisitively.

"The man was prepared, and as he helped those that came to him, he heard all of the horror stories from a few major cities. No one grew their own food then, nor had the elected decided to build our wonderful bi level greenhouses we have now. They simply took their money and turned their heads. Unfortunately their status as officials turned when people began starving and resorting to cannibalism. The people started governing themselves.. unwisely at first, but then our friends came down to help us," he says watching the children smile. "Who am I talking about?"

" Amtorians," they all shout happily.

"That's right," he says as the bell rings. The children moan with disapproval, "Aw come on, get your things," he says as they stand and gather their things. "Tomorrow I'll tell you more about Michael, but only after you do your meditations and lessons." As they walk out with their book bags they bow and say namaste, which all children at that age were taught as well as the adults who learned from their "alien" brothers and sisters that means, "I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
    TL;DR.
    No one will read this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    ONCE UPON A TIME UUUEHEHEHUEHUEHEHEEUEHEEEHUEUEHEHEUEHE
    Thought you were not going to be on MPGH anymore

attention whore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Once upon a time this thread moved to spam section because it's a forum game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    went from 100%, to 1% - we the shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    went from 100%, to 1% - we the shit
    Blame it on me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Once upon a time, i like to spam.

Thanks
    I'm going to keep this alive.

Thanks
    Once upon a time I spammed.
    Banned
    Happy Endings.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Forum game is for general section.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Once upon a time there were brs and they became admins then went all likw gibe moni pls eueaheahuhaheaheuaheyh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast