there's a guide by Mouzie on how to get EXP fast
    Can you please provide a link.

Thanks
    lmao same i want that link so i can fking rank alreaddyy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    Make a tut on this. Tectonically this is power leveling but I don't give a flying shit.
    tectonically??? no it isnt power lvling, cause what you do is
    - you go in foxtrot with a pp19 and say an m24 and you just kill everyone you see with your pp19, never running out of ammo cause its a pp19,
    - then you grab all of the cases asap and get SS as soon as its available, the exact way the game is meant to be played
    - after that you find and kill anyone you can, now heres a trick no on ever thinks of LOOK WHERE YOU WOULD CAMP IF YOU DIDNT WANNA BE FOUND, every single spot you can think of, then boom no one will be anywhere else if you think of everything,
    - then boom 150-450 exp and 200-500 gp in like 2 or 3 minutes, or when your good like me your getting 300 exp/400gp in a minute cause ive perfected this amazing ability to own noobs, and man is it good
    - now heres what i havent told you, other ppl might get SS, but now thats why you have an M24, you want to stay far away but have an eye on the spy as much as possible if not an eye on the uploader, now heres the thing if you get the chance at a shot to the head or chest if its all you can see TAKE IT, 2 headshots with any sniper=SUPER DEAD SPY,
    - if your not a great sniper youll want a good knife cause 2 knife head shots or 1 depending on the knife=SUPER DEAD SPY
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RedThunder For This Useful Post:

itsahacker1 (01-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Can you please provide a link.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/288-combat...exp-guide.html
    there is your link

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jailbroken671 For This Useful Post:

itsahacker1 (01-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    fail guide is fail i read that and its so inccorrect bombing run is a waste, games can last what a half hour to an hour and give you like 100-200 exp usualy it blows, and spy hunt isnt even featured, as well as he states cabin fever to give the most exp, LOL by far it only gives you what 400-600 a game if you beat it, in an HOUR when in an hour i can get over 9000 exp no exaguration, i have done this before, ive made it from 2lt4 to 1lt1 in 2 days on a solid weekend playing nothing but LEGIT spy hunt, using my stradegy

EDIT: well i did actualy take some time off to play with my clan and heat up my microwave dinner or grab a can of ravioli or a bottle of gatorade, this was a proud yet shameful weekend of mine
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    fail guide is fail i read that and its so inccorrect bombing run is a waste, games can last what a half hour to an hour and give you like 100-200 exp usualy it blows, and spy hunt isnt even featured, as well as he states cabin fever to give the most exp, LOL by far it only gives you what 400-600 a game if you beat it, in an HOUR when in an hour i can get over 9000 exp no exaguration, i have done this before, ive made it from 2lt4 to 1lt1 in 2 days on a solid weekend playing nothing but LEGIT spy hunt, using my stradegy
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, lets go play Spy Cunt!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    read my little guide i tossed together a few posts up
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PID3RMAN View Post
    Opk On Cabin feaver
    I got more xp and gp with a spec and flame than i did opking on cabin fever. Legit with nx = ownage
    hacks with nx = pownage

---------Respect List----------
    -Simply-Own-
    Ad litteram
    AVGN
    Mouzie
    ------MY Hacks/MODS---------
    Unlimited Explosives REZ Mod
    Anti-kick REZ MOD

Troll Face The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    OPK WITH A FLAME THROWER ON SPY HUNT WITH ZOMBIE POINT SYSTEM SOME HOW MAGICALLY HACKED IN TO GIVE EVERYONE BONUS EXP AND GP
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, lets go play Spy Cunt!
    lol spy cunt i only play Elim pro and sum fireteam and i have been 2lt5 for like 1 year now lol i dont play much
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by halaf View Post
    Umm i recommend to play ELI PRO on death room get 40% exp passes or open some black hisec cases and get the 100% ones and get a viper + medkit + p90 tr and play eli pro but yeah Eli pro gives really good EXP but if u play spy hunt and u are good at it just dont get the spy and kill the spy at like 0:30 u will get always 800 EXP
    +++ i think that is best way

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fahedooo View Post
    +++ i think that is best way
    And if you can, try to avoid someone becoming the SS at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Elimination Pro. FTW. Just camp and wait for people to come to you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I thought this was a thread giving ideas on how to lvl fast, not people saying there way is best and that their always right.

1. Fireteam.
    2. Grave Digger Capture The Flag Melee Only.
    3. One Man Army.
    4. Search And Destroy.
    5. Elimination Pro.
    6. Spy Hunt.
    7. Quarantine Regen (yes this mode can give lots of exp)

Thanks
    hack + passes???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast