Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Talking [Request] Sniper Overlays/Acog Reticles

I have found that that the scope overlays for snipers lags the game a little because of the glassy efffect on them.

Would be awesome if someone could make some new overlays maybe spice them up to? Some new acog reticles would be pretty awesome to.

Hope someone with some skills will look at this and take it into concideration thanks for reading.
    Ima Choob

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknot283 View Post
    I have found that that the scope overlays for snipers lags the game a little because of the glassy efffect on them.

Would be awesome if someone could make some new overlays maybe spice them up to? Some new acog reticles would be pretty awesome to.

Hope someone with some skills will look at this and take it into concideration thanks for reading.
    yeah probably someone will when the texture MODDING becomes more & more popular in the not too distance future..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i will, but wat ya mean acually? i don't get ya, please tell me WHAT your want like this:

- acog reticle but then red, and a green dot (example)
    - an black l96a1 camo.
    - a red m14 camo.
    - green smoke.
    Ex-

Previous Names: Leaf, Acinonyx, Fawkes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yeah hopfully i think new skins for the the handguns would be awesome the 1911 distracts me because its so shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Acinonyx View Post
    i will, but wat ya mean acually? i don't get ya, please tell me WHAT your want like this:

- acog reticle but then red, and a green dot (example)
    - an black l96a1 camo.
    - a red m14 camo.
    - green smoke.
    I dont mean red dot or reflex sights they have already been covered by the game. I mean the acog scopes and the sniper scope overlays such as when you use a sniper with no attatchments. I think the cod4 acog style was awesome maybe someone should make that?

wish I had the knowhow myself.
    Last edited by slipknot283; 01-29-2011 at 08:51 AM.
    Ima Choob

Thanks
    yeah hopfully i think new skins for the the handguns would be awesome the 1911 distracts me because its so shiny

I dont mean red dot or reflex sights they have already been covered by the game. I mean the acog scopes and the sniper scope overlays such as when you use a sniper with no attatchments. I think the cod4 acog style was awesome maybe someone should make that?

wish I had the knowhow myself.
    Modding actual models is not possible with just textures if thats what you mean.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    No it's not what I mean, have you ever done texture modding for mw2? Such as different camo's and stuff using packscape. I changed that annoying acog in mw2 to the cod4 one it was sweet.
    Ima Choob

Thanks
    No it's not what I mean, have you ever done texture modding for mw2? Such as different camo's and stuff using packscape. I changed that annoying acog in mw2 to the cod4 one it was sweet.
    the actual acog reticle from cod4 to mw2...?