Thread: GTA IV Leaked!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

GTA IV Leaked!

GTA IV LEAKED! I DOWNLOADED IT! I burned it for my friend a week before release, it is PAL version (not NTSC) but you can still play it! Groups iCON and 1 0 1 have recently leaked the .ISOs for this game on torrent sites such as Bittorrent, and people are already playing it in single player AND online. If you get this I suggest not playing online, you may get banned :O. Reports/news to back this up:

Quote Originally Posted by https://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/04/24/gta4-leaked-online
    THE OFFICIAL RELEASE is only six days away, but hacked copies of Rockstar's latest opus - Grand Theft Auto 4 - are already appearing on the interwebs.

Retailers have been threatened with thumbscrews if they dare break the game's street date of April 29, even under intense pressure from gamers desperate to get their hands on what is sure to be the game of the year. So far, all have publicly avoided getting into trouble - but someone, somewhere, has been very naughty indeed.

Cracking group 'Icon' has taken credit for leaking the full 6.32GB disk image of the Xbox 360 version to Bittorrent. This is the PAL version - indicating that it's come from a UK or Australian source - and does appear to be the legit thing. The release notes for the game suggest that eager gamers don't play the game whilst connected to Xbox Live, to avoid the Volish authorities from picking up on the outrage and banning their British butts.

Word on the street is that this is a toned down Australian version, so if you really want to chainsaw hookers' faces off, you'll have to buy the real thing when it comes out.

Reports are also hitting the intertubes that an NTSC version of the game has shown up courtesy of '101'.

The leak has led to a flood of GTA4 video being posted online, with various online video sites hosting gameplay footage, the introductory trailer, and the inevitable deluge of cool stunts and glitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by https://www.techspo*****m/news/29831-pirated-copies-of-gta-iv-hit-torrent-sites.html
    With less than a week until launch, a PAL version of Grand Theft Auto IV began to emerge on torrent sites earlier today. Apparently, a group called “iCON” got their hands on a copy and ripped it, making the 6.32GB download available to all.

The leaked game will apparently play on either a debug 360 or a modded console and is only compatible with the PAL television format – which means people in Europe, Australia, Japan and parts of Asia should be able to play the file. This isn’t the first time a GTA title has been leaked early, as it happened to San Andreas also a week before release. It will be interesting to see what Rockstar does in response.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    old news ******, find a better story...
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Well sorry, it only happened 4 days ago and no one ever said anything about it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i live for second by second headlines so something that is four days old is old news
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Not for some people (like me).

Thanks
    and me!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    If you play-online your probably gonna get your Xbox live account bant.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seem View Post
    GTA IV LEAKED! I DOWNLOADED IT! I burned it for my friend a week before release, it is PAL version (not NTSC) but you can still play it! Groups iCON and 1 0 1 have recently leaked the .ISOs for this game on torrent sites such as Bittorrent, and people are already playing it in single player AND online. If you get this I suggest not playing online, you may get banned :O.
    Already stated :O.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    well guess what FUCK YOU!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hispiforce For This Useful Post:

tednugent (04-27-2008)

Thanks
    I would suggest not playing this at all until Tuesday. The reason being that if any of your friends (or friends of friends) happen to see you playing this and report your gamertag, you'll be banned.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mexiforce For This Useful Post:

bee_tee_gee (04-04-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Wow you guys are REALLY slow. This happened like a week ago.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Hopefully my friends wouldn't be that much of assholes :O. Yes I'm slow on news sometimes, I only recently decided to start searching for new things in the world =@.

Thanks

nic

nice videos man

Thanks
    Well thank the guy that recorded them they aren't mine. I'm keeping this leak private with my friend (in the real world) because I don't want to be caught or him to get banned :O.

I've been overusing :O and =@ lately.

Thanks
    Hey Seem, here's a thought: Who the fuck cares?

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast