Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    A lot of Israelis are excited and even watch news as Tunisia and other Islamic countries are in a revolution period. Tunisia just overthrew their old government, what do you guys think about it?

Discuss?
    Sorry to break the news but this is a fail thread, its not overthrow of "Islamic governments". watch this and understand.

USA is in support of every arab city, and the presidents are being exposed for there corruption, there fucking up there own economy.

Its not an overthrow of Islamic government, its overthrow of there governments, Muslims are overthrowing there own government.

-
    You see people saying "this and that profit supports the terrorism in afghanistan" ect.. but the money made by these corrupt governments is in support of the Arab massacre [palestine, iraq, iran ect..]

Too much money has left people homeless and poor, and did you know the presidents arn't even religious? Most arab presidents had a UN meets last year in the middle of asr prayer, and didn't even pray... You call this Muslim? what a joke.

-

Btw mouzie, theres no need of decieving these innocent people here, because they dont do research for them self and are dependent on others, just tell them the truth...typical jews hating.

Egypt is facing a MASSIVE revolt as well, thousands of people are protesting and they are using the internet as a effective tool.
    Egypt wants dictatorship... Nojoke, watch the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    More power to them, as long as they don't set up a dictatorship or something to replace it.
    Egypt is looking for dictatorship, and guess whos funding egypt with money to hold down the protest? Ah, America not a suprise.

Quote Originally Posted by powpowpow21 View Post
    Islam is a good religion and all but when it comes down to ruling a country, man they suck. I'm kinda glad.
    You fail, America has power over the Arab leaders.

AND STOP SAYING "ISLAM RUNNING A COUNTRY" You fucking dickwad, how the fuck can a religion rule a country?

Like saying christianity runs america... or jews run isreal, dipshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Sorry to break the news but this is a fail thread, its not overthrow of "Islamic governments". watch this and understand.

YouTube - Fisk: Who REALLY rules the dictators of the Muslim world: creative presentation [made in Ukraine]

USA is in support of every arab city, and the presidents are being exposed for there corruption, there fucking up there own economy.

Its not an overthrow of Islamic government, its overthrow of there governments, Muslims are overthrowing there own government.

-
    You see people saying "this and that profit supports the terrorism in afghanistan" ect.. but the money made by these corrupt governments is in support of the Arab massacre [palestine, iraq, iran ect..]

YouTube - Tunisia Protesters Vow to Overthrow Government

Too much money has left people homeless and poor, and did you know the presidents arn't even religious? Most arab presidents had a UN meets last year in the middle of asr prayer, and didn't even pray... You call this Muslim? what a joke.

-

Btw mouzie, theres no need of decieving these innocent people here, because they dont do research for them self and are dependent on others, just tell them the truth...typical jews hating.

Egypt is looking for dictatorship, and guess whos funding egypt with money to hold down the protest? Ah, America not a suprise.

AND STOP SAYING "ISLAM RUNNING A COUNTRY" You fucking dickwad, how the fuck can a religion rule a country?

Of course, because I am a Jew and an Israeli, I have to hate. This is your typical argument. Second of all, nothing I said about the religion foundation of the country. Islam is the DOMINATE religion in Northern Africa. So.. it's a fucking Islamic government. The president is.. ISLAMIC and since he was the sole power in the fucking country.. that makes it Islamic government. Well other religion have SOME form of protection. Islam is the way of life.

Try and bring a more fucked up argument.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 01-31-2011 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    The gentleman 44 seconds in has the right idea.

https://www.youtube.com/v/vo5Fn1-2E8o
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

CaT- (01-31-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Of course, because I am a Jew and an Israeli, I have to hate. This is your typical argument. Second of all, nothing I said about the religion foundation of the country. Islam is the DOMINATE religion in Northern Africa. So.. it's a fucking Islamic government. The president is.. ISLAMIC and since he was the sole power in the fucking country.. that makes it Islamic government. Well other religion have SOME form of protection. Islam is the way of life.

Try and bring a more fucked up argument.
    Mouzie, you have to realize Visible is younger, less educated, and brainwashed.

It may sound harsh, but he really doesn't understand how the world works yet. You can go argue with a 13 year old christian in church, you'll get the same type of arguments.
    ---------------------------

ALSO: Paroxysm is right on the vid.
    Last edited by TheBrightnezz; 01-31-2011 at 08:32 PM.
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post

YouTube - Fisk: Who REALLY rules the dictators of the Muslim world: creative presentation [made in Ukraine]

-

YouTube - Tunisia Protesters Vow to Overthrow Government

-

No one cares about your Islamic propaganda. Post your debate, not as many videos as you can embed in one post, and then I will respond accordingly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/noshit.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    shoudnt Israels be mad since there strong relationship with Egypt is over and revolutions are spreading to throw out oppression? Mubarak was a puppet for jews and us and did anything for them which is basically why there are revolts to establish a gov based on people not other countries.

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    shoudnt Israels be mad since there strong relationship with Egypt is over and revolutions are spreading to throw out oppression? Mubarak was a puppet for jews and us and did anything for them which is basically why there are revolts to establish a gov based on people not other countries.
    Israel shouldn't be mad lol, as long as they are not threatened, they should be ok.

I mean really, they are in the middle of a bunch of lunatic countries.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Israel shouldn't be mad lol, as long as they are not threatened, they should be ok.

I mean really, they are in the middle of a bunch of lunatic countries.
    lunatic? Isreal stole palestine land i dont see talk of this shit on the news why? because U.S. is big israel partner. besides they arent mad but im pretty sure they are worried for the future since they just lost egypt as a partner

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    lunatic? Isreal stole palestine land i dont see talk of this shit on the news why? because U.S. is big israel partner. besides they arent mad but im pretty sure they are worried for the future since they just lost egypt as a partner
    I don't give a fuck.

Isreal is a lot less likely to throw nukes than other middle eastern countries.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I don't give a fuck.

Isreal is a lot less likely to throw nukes than other middle eastern countries.
    Most middle east countries dont have nukes! im pretty sure Israel will nuke another country first because they are backed up by other countries.... middle east is all alone they have risks when they nuke.

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Most middle east countries dont have nukes! im pretty sure Israel will nuke another country first because they are backed up by other countries.... middle east is all alone they have risks when they nuke.
    I wonder what would happen if America nuked Mecca and Dome of the Rock.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    Islam would be all "you destroyed our places that we worship!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Islam would be all "you destroyed our places that we worship!"
    Hahaha! But we wouldn't do that! The human race is the best species on the planet!

As Mark Twain once said:
    Heaven is by favor; if it were by merit your dog would go in and you would stay out. Of all the creatures ever made [man] is the most detestable. Of the entire brood, he is the only one... that possesses malice. He is the only creature that inflicts pain for sport, knowing it to be pain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    there will be a huge increase in radicals again due to oppression before war on terror and new world order radicals and terrorist didnt exist in islam

Subscribe + Rate!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast