Thread: whats it worth

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'd give $45 TOPS (not actually buying)

Reselling accounts with perms drop WAY in price, which you don't seem to realize. No one cares if it has 'retired' perms on it or not, they are just guns. If they aren't great, they aren't worth as much. And anyways, anniversary stuff is worth nothing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shakugan no Shana For This Useful Post:

Ed (01-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post
    I'd give $45 TOPS (not actually buying)

Reselling accounts with perms drop WAY in price, which you don't seem to realize. No one cares if it has 'retired' perms on it or not, they are just guns. If they aren't great, they aren't worth as much. And anyways, anniversary stuff is worth nothing.
    LULS, you missed a page or 2 i see, and frankly i lols at the ca account market because of the horible pricing you guys make
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post

LULS, you missed a page or 2 i see, and frankly i lols at the ca account market because of the horible pricing you guys make
    I missed a page really? I think you really are just mad people think your account is worth close to nothing. All the inbox stuff is worthless too because of the scorpion event as everyone has it.

Let me get this straight, NO ONE CARES how much you spent on it in the past for name changes etc, they only care what they get out of it and frankly, not much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    luls, ktang, i dont care about this thread, ive already explained that, and frankly if i wanted the account to be sold right now for bottom dollar which is what shit sells for here i could go to so many better places,

EDIT:cmon ktang what are you waiting for my post count is waiting,

EDIT::CMON I WANNA BEAT OBAMA
    Last edited by RedThunder; 01-30-2011 at 10:06 PM.
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    i wouldn't waste my time reading a spam thread either

:::::::::::
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...ighlight=worth

Thanks
    i sold my major 2 for 250 o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher0803 View Post
    no wonder i cant add him asa a friend
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
    The Only Who Has Owned Us Before
    And Will Own Us Again Is Chimi.
    It has been Proven.

Chimi=

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    luls, its not a spam thread i swear its a request for the pricing evaluation of my ca account...

EDIT: cmon ktang my post counts still waiting for you to reply, cant start an argument with myself, cause then id be double posting
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    luls, its not a spam thread i swear its a request for the pricing evaluation of my ca account...

did you see the link lulz

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...ighlight=worth

this was a couple weeks before i was minion

EDIT: cmon ktang my post counts still waiting for you to reply, cant start an argument with myself, cause then id be double posting
    i dare you to try and double post... you cant.. it auto merges now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yea lols i saw the link before i even looked at the thread i saw the name in the tab and thought luls its gonna be GFD

IT DOESNT AUTO MERGE IF YOU WAIT MORE THEN 15 MINUTES AHHASHASHHAHHAHAH
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    itz worth enough to give me it for free...if i had paypal i would buy it from you as long as it is legit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    over 9000% legit man no joke, and ktang i forgot to mention, the reason i was explaining the name changes is incase anyone was wondering why i got 2 name changesbecause i am over 9000% legit
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hey guys I have A legit CSM4 with name change and player record reset included
    and a total of 18 Perm primary weapons.My character is the blond girl in gender change
    and my grade is silver but soon gold im missing like 50k nx. Whats that worth on the bet ? And I almost baught perm mei but wasnt fast enough.I had circle reticle perm, but deleted it cuz I hated it :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ill trade you lol
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    It's worth four shiny pennies
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by MrK00T View Post
    Hey guys I have A legit CSM4 with name change and player record reset included
    and a total of 18 Perm primary weapons.My character is the blond girl in gender change
    and my grade is silver but soon gold im missing like 50k nx. Whats that worth on the bet ? And I almost baught perm mei but wasnt fast enough.I had circle reticle perm, but deleted it cuz I hated it :P
    I'll buy that account for around $90
    (redthunder did the pricing himself)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast