Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

HELP >< my account haven be active TT

I had resent many time the the msg of active my account ... but i cant get it TT
    Help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well I don't know the exact details of why you can not get it, But make sure you are checking every folder (Including Junk/Spam) Of your E-mail, The Title of the message will be "Action Required to Activate Membership for MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking‏". If you can find this, Simply follow the directions given.

If this does not work you might want to have this E-mailed to another address, You can do so by changing your Address here;

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/profile.php?do=editpassword

If none of these steps work your last choice would be to contact the Head Administrator (Head Judge) ; Dave84311

MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Show Groups

Please understand that Administrators get inundated with requests and messages all the time, Be polite and patient.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    Well I don't know the exact details of why you can not get it, But make sure you are checking every folder (Including Junk/Spam) Of your E-mail, The Title of the message will be "Action Required to Activate Membership for MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking‏". If you can find this, Simply follow the directions given.

If this does not work you might want to have this E-mailed to another address, You can do so by changing your Address here;

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/profile.php?do=editpassword

If none of these steps work your last choice would be to contact the Head Administrator (Head Judge) ; Dave84311

MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Show Groups

Please understand that Administrators get inundated with requests and messages all the time, Be polite and patient.
    so thx for your guide ...
    And i am trying to do what u tell me ... thx alot
    =)

Its really work !!! the mail is inside the junk ><
    THX THX THX !!!
    Last edited by yunhinlai89; 02-02-2011 at 07:37 PM.