Thread: xChocolatex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillapra View Post

Do you have any proof if xChocolatex is a girl or a guy?
    I think Chocolate confirmed it and beside, his gender for the site is: MALE.

So, I am calling him a he.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No way////////

---------Respect List----------
    -Simply-Own-
    Ad litteram
    AVGN
    Mouzie
    ------MY Hacks/MODS---------
    Unlimited Explosives REZ Mod
    Anti-kick REZ MOD

Troll Face The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    Just saying in general to all those who are are effortlessly hating on her .
    And I am not one of those people that hate her. I have made this thread in a positive way. Not to make fun of xChocolatex.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Fucks me if its a or a she or a he , everyones a little bitch behind a computer .
    Further more i dont think its necessary to make explanation video to why you don't like this person, What are you really achieving out of this ? Its obvious not much people like this person anyways , & so as he/she said , that she will be leaving this website , isnt that what you guys want ? If its already been determind then let it be . its people like you , who made justin bieber popular .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    I thought xChocolatex is a he...

Thanks
    fuck xchocolatex, nigga wont release proper hacks anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Fucks me if its a or a she or a he , everyones a little bitch behind a computer .
    Further more i dont think its necessary to make explanation video to why you don't like this person, What are you really achieving out of this ? Its obvious not much people like this person anyways , & so as he/she said , that she will be leaving this website , isnt that what you guys want ? If its already been determind then let it be . its people like you , who made justin bieber popular .
    What am I achieving? Mm. Oh! Open people's eyes and because I can. I don't HATE anyone on the forum. This is a thing I am planning to talk about the CA sections.

As you said about Chocolate leaving, I also explained why Chocolate won't leave. It isn't me insulting Chocolate (of course I don't call him cool), it's me explaining people to be a little more thoughtful.

You need to understand that I am not some 14 years troll, I am a 20 years old Israeli who speaks the truth and speak only logical sense.

You can try and paster me with the Justin Beiber crap or whatever, because you know what. I like Justin Beiber. I like some of his songs, not ALL, but I like SOME. He isn't a bad person and I am not in that stupid war. (Did I spell his last name right).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spook68 View Post
    fuck xchocolatex, nigga wont release proper hacks anymore.
    What has MPGH Become

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    That's what he/she (chocolate) said for the last few hack releases.
    "I am leaving. this is my last hack"
    I'm getting confused "Last" is usually "last"
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Its nice to see your putting effort into this . If your just making a video for the CA General section then be sure to put in a couple of nice comments for her . :]
    Age is just a materialistic number . On the internet its meerly anything .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambient View Post
    Lmao, that's definitely xChocolatex. I'd eat her up :P

ummmmm gross..............

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I made a video explaining why I don't like her. Also, it not a SHE, it a HE.
    lolwut??

IT is a HE??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Color of a Chocolate. Opps. No Offense
    JEYC0NRURUSHi

ADD ME ^^v.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12