Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwar4ever View Post
    I used the same amount of commands on two different characters, ran the same boats, etc. One was a Evie and got banned. One was a Fiona and didn't get banned.

I don't think you can have a concrete theory, although my Evie did have 24k AP, while my Fiona only had 12k. As for if that changes anything, who knows.
    Great information i was wondering if stuff like that is happening.. so many plausible ideas.

people that didn't experiment with the coding for the console are who we need.

ap increase could be a plausible identifier. i got 1 that is almost 28(atck +changelevel only) another thats like 10 but has used every command i could think of... both on different ips both are not connected... we will see where that goes. neither will have any contact with other characters.

im gonna refine my search on a few more accounts have 8 diff modems in this complex to work with here

*lied about not running his mouth anymore today*
    Last edited by UnitedMassacre; 02-04-2011 at 04:32 PM.
    "Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike" - +++TheMentor+++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    UnitedMassacre i have been power leveling from level 1-28 using speed hacks on 1001 (fastest possible) but..... using damage hack only on 100.... Nexon is currently using a PING tester so they see your damage, speed it takes you to do a instance. if you have low damage they can't detect you but NEVER use high damage my account got banned in 1 hour of using 10000 damage... that maybe change your theory hopefully we will get down to this. i 1 hit mobs but don't do to much damage maximum overkill i've ever got was a 775 and i get more then that without hacks i just use the first hit and it does 100-300 damage so try that
    Global Bans:36. Thank god for lifetime keys
    Admin Bans: Who cares? They disappear after a new key
    done = not done =
    Global Ban from not hacking at all
    Global Ban from kicking every player from a 60 person server
    Global Ban from BattEye employee in a real dayz server
    10+ Global Bans:
    20+ Global Bans:
    30+ Global Bans:
    40+ Global Bans:
    50+ Global Bans:
    60+ Global Bans:
    70+ Global Bans:
    80+ Global Bans:
    90+ Global Bans:
    100+ Global Bans: I think if I reach this, i'm just going to buy a real arma 2 key again and play legit from there on out...

Thanks
    Just wondering, because the only thing I used the console for was to farm break offs, which means I never submitted any mission complete... do you think that is still safe.

p.s. didn't get banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdehacker View Post
    UnitedMassacre i have been power leveling from level 1-28 using speed hacks on 1001 (fastest possible) but..... using damage hack only on 100.... Nexon is currently using a PING tester so they see your damage, speed it takes you to do a instance. if you have low damage they can't detect you but NEVER use high damage my account got banned in 1 hour of using 10000 damage... that maybe change your theory hopefully we will get down to this. i 1 hit mobs but don't do to much damage maximum overkill i've ever got was a 775 and i get more then that without hacks i just use the first hit and it does 100-300 damage so try that
    Spent 80 tokens in the last 4 days to get my Fiona from 1 to 25. My overkills are usually off the chart on normal mob. Not banned

Same thing with my Lann, 28 to 41. Overkills are really high, but I wait on Tyrant Challenge so it hits like 3-6 mins mark before killing it.

Another Fiona and Evie from 1 to 18-19 are also safe, hacking practically every play though with max one-shot damage.

I don't think they are testing the lower boats.

Edit: I personally don't think they are even detecting the damage you do, only the time it takes to complete X battle.
    Last edited by komichi; 02-04-2011 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Komichi you probally had luck and didn't hack when they were ping testing. They usually do ping test on 30-44's Ainle and up basically. So when i meant 1 hit kill as 10,000 my luck just wasn't the greatest. But as i've said before Beware. Also they are detecting overkills and damage done, my friend works at nexon and he tells me when ping test are now so i don't get banned He doesn't care if he gets fired cause me and him are bros
    Global Bans:36. Thank god for lifetime keys
    Admin Bans: Who cares? They disappear after a new key
    done = not done =
    Global Ban from not hacking at all
    Global Ban from kicking every player from a 60 person server
    Global Ban from BattEye employee in a real dayz server
    10+ Global Bans:
    20+ Global Bans:
    30+ Global Bans:
    40+ Global Bans:
    50+ Global Bans:
    60+ Global Bans:
    70+ Global Bans:
    80+ Global Bans:
    90+ Global Bans:
    100+ Global Bans: I think if I reach this, i'm just going to buy a real arma 2 key again and play legit from there on out...

Thanks
    Komichi you probally had luck and didn't hack when they were ping testing. They usually do ping test on 30-44's Ainle and up basically. So when i meant 1 hit kill as 10,000 my luck just wasn't the greatest. But as i've said before Beware. Also they are detecting overkills and damage done, my friend works at nexon and he tells me when ping test are now so i don't get banned He doesn't care if he gets fired cause me and him are bros

Sorry to sound skeptical, and on my first post too, but.. I find that extremely hard to believe. I highly doubt your friend would want to get fired because of your stupid ass. If you actually have a friend that works at Nexon, you are a horrible friend. If not, take your lying ass out of here. You aren't going to get respect from this forum either way.

Thanks
    Well, how does ping test work? Because it would require them to send and retrieve data from the client, and then they have to manually audit each person to see if the person should be banned or not. I don't know how many people console hack but I imagine A LOT, so this would be a total waste of Nexon's lazy-spent time. There are probably routine for pinging and stuffs but it's most likely only in the few high level battles that reward a lot of exp. Therefore, it's safe to say that anything up to Red Tyrant is fine"ish".
    Last edited by komichi; 02-04-2011 at 10:57 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scythex7 View Post
    Sorry to sound skeptical, and on my first post too, but.. I find that extremely hard to believe. I highly doubt your friend would want to get fired because of your stupid ass. If you actually have a friend that works at Nexon, you are a horrible friend. If not, take your lying ass out of here. You aren't going to get respect from this forum either way.
    damn man, chill out lol

Thanks
    NICE .
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    So Nexon has timers on lvl 30+ bosses? Say if you kill a boss under xx seconds which is impossible without console commands you will be banned? Still don't understand their ban system.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shox2 View Post
    So Nexon has timers on lvl 30+ bosses? Say if you kill a boss under xx seconds which is impossible without console commands you will be banned? Still don't understand their ban system.
    From what the community gather, they can measure how fast you run battles. And apparently, they can also measure damages done, but this is a routine check and only on the higher leveled battles.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That just doesn't work. As I've said, I ran the same amount of commands, the same dungeons, on two distinct characters. The ONLY difference between them was that one had 24k AP and was a evie, and one was 12k and a Fiona. That's IT.

There is no distinct way to measure. I've done the same things on both accounts, down to the letter practically.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwar4ever View Post
    That just doesn't work. As I've said, I ran the same amount of commands, the same dungeons, on two distinct characters. The ONLY difference between them was that one had 24k AP and was a evie, and one was 12k and a Fiona. That's IT.

There is no distinct way to measure. I've done the same things on both accounts, down to the letter practically.
    Because it's not an automatic system, which means that they are manually checking for hackers so it depends on luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yea, the bans are too random to be automated, so it seems like we are screwed. Sorry to be the noob here, but isn't it possible for nexon to detect the console program upon execution using say hacksheild and base bans off that? I know this is a pretty retarded theory due to some people not getting banned while others are... but thats the only other thing my feeble brain could come up with after seeing no patterns in these bans.

Thanks
    Well I've been power-leveling ( Speed hack , dmg hack , monsters can't move hack ) Lvl.1 - 34 Still no ban but i've been doing EVERY single dungeon in solo private so idk if that has something to do with it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast