Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Got banned?check here

Please fill out template to see how they are detecting players.

Update:So far its seems to be the "Hell_Demon" console, so don't use it.
    ------
    Server:West or East
    Level:
    Usage: farming AP or farming gold(other)
    Wearing armor:
    Private party:
    PVP hack enabled:
    Console: Hell_Demon or Shawn
    launch type: EXE or Website
    Power leveling:
    Time Using console: (day/night/morning)
    Days: (week or weekend)
    Pre-update:
    character type:

-commands-
    the ai reaction delay codes(y,n)

cc_fill_all_items(y,n)

damage codes(y,n)

changelevel(y,n)

sprint or normal run speed(y,n)
    Last edited by killas4; 02-03-2011 at 01:56 PM.

Thanks
    Server:West
    Level:44
    Usage: farming AP,gold
    Wearing armor:BL
    Private party:yes
    PVP hack enabled:no
    Console: Hell_Demon
    launch type: EXE
    Power leveling:no ( Alr max at the time i know about the console )
    Time Using console:night/early morning
    Days: week
    Pre-update:no
    character type:Evie

Thanks
    Shouldn't you include like "do you speed run?" I spent 40 tokens on tyrant challenge last night but I waited until the 5-6 mins mark to kill it and still not banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by komichi View Post
    Shouldn't you include like "do you speed run?" I spent 40 tokens on tyrant challenge last night but I waited until the 5-6 mins mark to kill it and still not banned.
    Power level = plr_move_speed_sprint / host timescale.

Hell_demon = plr_move_speed_sprint
    shawn = host time scale

so it depends what console people used, if the used hell_Demon, they most likely used /plr_move_speed_sprint/, but if you used shawns then you most likely used the build in command. so to answer your question, no.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Server: East
    Level: 39
    Usage: farming xp ap gold
    Wearing armor:yes bl
    Private party: yes only 2 people where in my party once and i know them personally.
    PVP hack enabled: yes sometimes when i was with those people to farm tokens.
    launch type: EXE shortcut
    Power leveling:yes
    Time Using console: all the time.
    Days: everyday.
    Pre-update:
    character type:fiona

codes in particular i think you should include are...

the ai reaction delay codes

cc_fill_all_items

damage codes

changelevel

sprint or normal run speed commands and which one in particular

mp_friendlyfire_1 ...

now i was thinking last night the one code in particular woulda drawn attention to characters
    i think it is the ai_reaction time duo.

i believe that code is the one that is the one that is detected because it stays active at all times. in town is where you would be detected the easiest one would think. and that code doesn't have to be reset after injection or binding.
    "Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike" - +++TheMentor+++

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedMassacre View Post
    Server: East
    Level: 39
    Usage: farming xp ap gold
    Wearing armor:yes bl
    Private party: yes only 2 people where in my party once and i know them personally.
    PVP hack enabled: yes sometimes when i was with those people to farm tokens.
    launch type: EXE shortcut
    Power leveling:yes
    Time Using console: all the time.
    Days: everyday.
    Pre-update:
    character type:fiona

codes in particular i think you should include are...

the ai reaction delay codes

cc_fill_all_items

damage codes

changelevel

sprint or normal run speed commands and which one in particular

mp_friendlyfire_1 ...

now i was thinking last night the one code in particular woulda drawn attention to characters
    i think it is the ai_reaction time duo.

i believe that code is the one that is the one that is detected because it stays active at all times. in town is where you would be detected the easiest one would think. and that code doesn't have to be reset after injection or binding.
    alright I will add those. friendly fire is "pvp hack".

7. The Following User Says Thank You to killas4 For This Useful Post:

UnitedMassacre (02-04-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    the only difference in my trainer vs Hell's Console would be the executable name. they use the same exact injection and code execution method.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I've told you guys time and time again. DO NOT PARTY WITH THE HACKS. That's the only way they can catch you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to raskofshadows For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Just wondering when you get banned does a message pop up or does the ban take place after you log out or what.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xdcmasterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Ive just been doing dmg hack and speed hack in private alone battles, just checked today and have no ban, and i leveled to 44 just a week or two ago also

EDIT: also, its easy not to get banned, just do dmg hack and speed hack in private alone battles and its all good, never use in parties and never use any other commands.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryanl69 For This Useful Post:

jerrymathew (02-05-2011),southtownjr (03-15-2011),UnitedMassacre (02-04-2011)

Thanks
    Server: West
    Level: 44
    Usage: AP Farming
    Wearing armor: Blood lord
    Private party: Not private, but bymself
    PVP hack enabled: No
    Power leveling: No
    Time Using console: Night (10pm pst ~ 3am pst)
    Days: A little of both
    Pre-update: No
    character type: Evie

-commands-
    the ai reaction delay codes(n)

cc_fill_all_items(n)

damage codes(y)

changelevel(y)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to boobeh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanl69 View Post
    Ive just been doing dmg hack and speed hack in private alone battles, just checked today and have no ban, and i leveled to 44 just a week or two ago also

EDIT: also, its easy not to get banned, just do dmg hack and speed hack in private alone battles and its all good, never use in parties and never use any other commands.
    ...these are console commands, using any of them have an equal chance of getting you banned. People have been banned through soloing in private parties, nexon prolly just implemented a method of detection and just didn't patch it so they can ban the people that abused and are still abusing this exploit.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Innoway For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raskofshadows View Post
    I've told you guys time and time again. DO NOT PARTY WITH THE HACKS. That's the only way they can catch you.
    I was NEVER in a party and still got banned. You're just lucky =)
    Last edited by Pairo; 02-04-2011 at 12:00 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Pairo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by raskofshadows View Post
    i do not believe so. some people that where with me that i trust highly, where untouched. i only had total 2 people partied with me. now i'm not saying your wrong.(i also leveled those particular characters to 35-44 from like 10 within a few days)I DID NOT USE AI_REACTION_DELAY WITH THOSE PEOPLE IN MY PARTY!
    i just do not understand how you could believe that party members are the ones that set off flags.

now if you could elaborate your theory beyond the point of speculation and provide some proof retaining to the banishment that would be wonderful.
    ( please refrain from sharing your in game experience as an explanation on how you think the codes within party are being detected)

server coding is honestly very simple once you get a good just of how it works... and from investigation i still believe the codes that remain active in town are the ones throwing flags.

i seem to have misplaced the thread where you have already explained this.

Quote Originally Posted by xdcmasterx View Post
    Just wondering when you get banned does a message pop up or does the ban take place after you log out or what.
    well with my 30ish something banned nexxon accounts most of the older ones from games such as CA they will simply tell you authentication with ngm server isn't valid when it is a perma ban.

my guess is a temporary ban would be as follows -
    you can't log into the game it tells you "disconnected from server" but you are allowed to log into the forums and alter your account information.
    a perma-banned account should be locked all together. (in theory)

Quote Originally Posted by ryanl69 View Post

Thank you that is good information other than the speculation on parties i still have yet to understand why everyone thinks that is the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Innoway View Post
    ...these are console commands, using any of them have an equal chance of getting you banned. People have been banned through soloing in private parties, nexon prolly just implemented a method of detection and just didn't patch it so they can ban the people that abused and are still abusing this exploit.
    decent theory. except i know better. some of those command such as ryan69 said are undetectable.

damage - understandable that your are able to adjust the float variable of the value client side while your hosting a room. <- my guess is damage information gets dumped as soon as your "return to town" ... any idea how much server space that would take up if EVERY single attack,kick,slash, was added up and saved. ... it honestly may be a temporary save but still it would be overkill in coding that would be a few days worth of work just coding that all up,,,with the traffic increasing daily that would be INSANE to sift threw...(dose it really honestly look like they are that good with there coding when we are already able to do this...)
    id imagen they would think of a better way to detect users of the console.

now if you examine the ai_reaction_delay code in particular...
    i have a feeling about this... that command is purged once and saved until log out.
    now when you load up in town and when you load up a map that is TWO totally different areas.. your going from a server controlled area to a privately generated area.

wouldn't it make a hell of a lot more sense if you got detected in town instead of when you host your own space?

the only reason ANY of these work is because the server dose not have control of those variables. they only suggest upon transfer from town to private map then load off of the client files...

now now now im not closed minded. i have many computers and several different modems to bounce off of to avoid cross ip detection. i am testing all of my ideas and some of the publics to attempt and locate the exact code that is detected and how why it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pairo View Post
    I was NEVER in a party and still got banned. You're just lucky =)
    Pairo what commands do you remember using in particular? less damage hack and speed hack which im sure are undetected.

Sorry if i confuse anybody. shouldn't be that hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by boobeh View Post
    Server: West
    Level: 44
    Usage: AP Farming
    Wearing armor: Blood lord
    Private party: Not private, but bymself
    PVP hack enabled: No
    Power leveling: No
    Time Using console: Night (10pm pst ~ 3am pst)
    Days: A little of both
    Pre-update: No
    character type: Evie

-commands-
    the ai reaction delay codes(n)

cc_fill_all_items(n)

damage codes(y)

changelevel(y)

the ai reaction delay codes(n) <--- should honestly be proof enough that my theory is incorrect. but i'm still testing to be sure.

with that being said... changelevel could also be the issue.

there is codes that are not shared in ...cc_effect_event cc_reload_jigglebones cc_model_e that link that relate to setting up a "levelchange" that i found in the client.dll file.. but can't seem to relocate now that i think about it.

i was almost for SURE that ai_reaction lock code duo was the culprit...

insanity... you attempt to do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

even if we understand how this console is being detected we will all still end up in the same,, attempting the same things we already were and getting banned for it. that is the cycle...
    break the cycle by creating a side account to funnel funds into that is also connected on a non related ip. farm it up and keep a legit character on that side ip. so you don't regret hacking on other accounts. ...

im done running my mouth today time for some more investigation.
    Last edited by UnitedMassacre; 02-04-2011 at 04:08 PM.
    "Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike" - +++TheMentor+++

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnitedMassacre For This Useful Post:

Innoway (02-05-2011),jerrymathew (02-05-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I used the same amount of commands on two different characters, ran the same boats, etc. One was a Evie and got banned. One was a Fiona and didn't get banned.

I don't think you can have a concrete theory, although my Evie did have 24k AP, while my Fiona only had 12k. As for if that changes anything, who knows.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to darkwar4ever For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast