Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

[SOLVED] BugTrap.dll?

i just downloaded CF china and when i try to play the anti-hack system runs and says something in chinese and then "BugTrap.dll??" what does that mean and how do i fix it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

If you were using a hack or Bypass with the name "BugTrap.dll" this might have been detected by the Anti-Hack System. Please use this thread as a guide or stop the use of this hack until updated;

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/243-crossf...esnt-work.html

If you were not using a hack, I suggest that you completely uninstall your Crossfire game from your "Add/Remove Programs" And then Re-download from the official Website.

If none of this works, Please take a screenshot of the Error or translate it using an online translator. This will greatly help us to help you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i had used ******* hacks previously, but long since removed them and that was on NA. chance that it left something behind?

i have searched my computer as best i could with my limited programming knowledge and there is no such program as BugTrap.dll. ill try to re-install, if that does not work ill find a proper translation for the rest of the error.
    Last edited by gandalfgrey5; 02-03-2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: new information

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Ah okay, If you used the search option on your computer, and found nothing + were not injecting nor altering your folder at all the best thing to do is Re-install then Translate, Thank yo for cooperating! I will help as best I can.

“I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.” ~Albert Einstein
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    lol Evelyn knows it all the first post she done here is the best one in thred

If you need my Help:
    PM/VM

Because The People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do. ~Steve Jobs

Thanks
    Follow what Eve says, but if you still can't figure it out, scan your PC with an antivirus, malware, or any other kind of scanning software for anything that it might think be out of the ordinary. And even though you uninstalled or deleted or wev bugtrap, there can still be files left over that may still be detectable by an anti-cheat.
    Left with no reason we come undone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    okay, i reinstalled the program and that resolved the issue, thank you all for your advice and support.

Thanks
    ◄ Solved / Closed ►