Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

How to tell if your "banned"

Ive noticed a few people have used threads for "how to tell if i am banned"

Perma ban = all access is cutoff
    your not able to log into the website or in game.
    also you will have a screen when you attempt to log into the game that will say something along the lines of ..Failure to authenticate with the ngm server.

Temporary Ban = You are allowed to log onto the site and have access to the submit a ticket section.
    But you are not able to log into the game.
    Also when you attempt to log in the game you will get a message that says something like "you have been disconnected from the server"

i am assuming that if you submit a ticket and request "am i banned or something?"

The management will send you information including the reason you were banned. if it is your honestly that curious as to why you were banned and how long you will be banned... it may take them a week to respond which appears on their forums is how long the temporary bans run.

let me know if i'm wrong ... like id even have to ask! lol, feels like im wasting thread space but people are honestly asking this question and its bumping important stuff people should read out of the way.
    Last edited by UnitedMassacre; 02-04-2011 at 05:12 PM.
    "Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike" - +++TheMentor+++

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnitedMassacre For This Useful Post:

spartana92 (02-05-2011),The Modder (02-04-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thanks for the help. I thought I might have been perma-banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Thank you alot. Seriously. I thought i was gonna have to restart my character but now i guess ill just wait (yn) hope this is correct too.

Thanks
    Does "Response from server delayed" count as a sign? I'm not sure if I'm just having problems or if I'm screwed. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi7 View Post
    Does "Response from server delayed" count as a sign? I'm not sure if I'm just having problems or if I'm screwed. :P
    if you're using a proxy, then no.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedMassacre View Post
    Ive noticed a few people have used threads for "how to tell if i am banned"

Perma ban = all access is cutoff
    your not able to log into the website or in game.
    also you will have a screen when you attempt to log into the game that will say something along the lines of ..Failure to authenticate with the ngm server.

Temporary Ban = You are allowed to log onto the site and have access to the submit a ticket section.
    Also when you attempt to log in the game you will get a message that says something like "you have been disconnected from the server"

i am assuming that if you submit a ticket and request "am i banned or something?"

The management will send you information including the reason you were banned. if it is your honestly that curious as to why you were banned and how long you will be banned... it may take them a week to respond which appears on their forums is how long the temporary bans run.

let me know if i'm wrong ... like id even have to ask! lol, feels like im wasting thread space but people are honestly asking this question and its bumping important stuff people should read out of the way.

++++if you get this "Failure to authenticate with the ngm server.", it doesnt mean your perm banned right? cause i get this, i just press log in again and it works++++

Thanks
    if you can't login to the website it means you are perm banned.

Thanks
    Do you people really need a fucking thread for this? IF YOU CANT LOG IN YOU'RE BANNED! How retarded do you have to be to need a topic to explain to you that login != ban and failed login = ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Okay, ive been getting all of the signs for temp ban, it's been 2 weeks now and im still banned. So i think this is not correct since they ban people for 7, 14 days. After that they perma. I guess ive been perma.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by spartana92 View Post
    Okay, ive been getting all of the signs for temp ban, it's been 2 weeks now and im still banned. So i think this is not correct since they ban people for 7, 14 days. After that they perma. I guess ive been perma.....
    i think your right honestly im still testing but the dissconnection seems to be permanent.
    BUT i did post a ticket with an account that was dissconnected and they gave it back to me on update... the blanket bans they are doing are like complete random and they seem to be having issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ComradVlad View Post
    Do you people really need a fucking thread for this? IF YOU CANT LOG IN YOU'RE BANNED! How retarded do you have to be to need a topic to explain to you that login != ban and failed login = ban.
    -.-, what do you think it says in game when you login with a temp ban?

okay you can use caps but can you understand this?

10 accounts

4 banned - <1 Cant log onto anything i perposely got it banned>
    3 are dissconnected notice
    (these say they are disconnected from the sever)

30+ banned and accounts that need to be reactivated
    (they say failure to commicate with ngm server)

i know that there is at least 6 different types of responses from the in game login + site log in...

with that knowalage.
    (seems that rate of leveling has a BIG part in wether or not you get detected cause all 4 were all 30+ from lvl 1 in roughly a week.)

i think the 3 that are disconnect are like in limbo.... investagating the one that is perma banned still says disconnected but is unable to use the forum or anything related...

IDK! honestly it was an assumption some people have the same problems.
    and are trying to figure it out as well.

1 of the 3 disconnected accounts were returned to me.

i do believe that perma ban and temporary bans respond the same...

you should submit a ticket and claim ignorance or arogance. lol...

Quote Originally Posted by difip123 View Post
    ++++if you get this "Failure to authenticate with the ngm server.", it doesnt mean your perm banned right? cause i get this, i just press log in again and it works++++
    that in particular i think is for perma banned accounts on other games OR accounts that need to be reactivated.
    Last edited by UnitedMassacre; 02-18-2011 at 12:38 PM.
    "Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike" - +++TheMentor+++

Thanks
    i think your right honestly im still testing but the dissconnection seems to be permanent.
    BUT i did post a ticket with an account that was dissconnected and they gave it back to me on update... the blanket bans they are doing are like complete random and they seem to be having issues.

-.-, what do you think it says in game when you login with a temp ban?

okay you can use caps but can you understand this?

10 accounts

4 banned - <1 Cant log onto anything i perposely got it banned>
    3 are dissconnected notice
    (these say they are disconnected from the sever)

30+ banned and accounts that need to be reactivated
    (they say failure to commicate with ngm server)

i know that there is at least 6 different types of responses from the in game login + site log in...

with that knowalage.
    (seems that rate of leveling has a BIG part in wether or not you get detected cause all 4 were all 30+ from lvl 1 in roughly a week.)

i think the 3 that are disconnect are like in limbo.... investagating the one that is perma banned still says disconnected but is unable to use the forum or anything related...

IDK! honestly it was an assumption some people have the same problems.
    and are trying to figure it out as well.

1 of the 3 disconnected accounts were returned to me.

i do believe that perma ban and temporary bans respond the same...

you should submit a ticket and claim ignorance or arogance. lol...

that in particular i think is for perma banned accounts on other games OR accounts that need to be reactivated.

So let me sumarize your whole post real quick, cannot connect = ban.
    Title of the thread is "How to tell if you are banned". Let me put put large amounts of spaces in my next sentance so i can convey to you that im talking slowly so you can understand. If you are no longer able to connect you are banned. If you are speculating on WHY and HOW people get banned there is another thread for that. If you would like to figure out how long the ban is Put in a ticket. There is absolutley no need to write a freaking analysis on the subject, it much, MUCH more simple than you make it out to be.