Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Post Problems in the world + wrong ideas about Islam shown in rap song

My fav rapper lupe fiasco is not scared to speak his mind.

2:00 - 2:48 about Islam and the right idea about it. I dont understand why people think muslims are not peaceful? I mean every religion has radicals which is wrong but its something u have to face. What do you think its like for normal living muslims to be criticized due to terrorists? kid called my friend a terrorist teacher said atleast 1/3 of em i mean like wtf is this what our world has turned to. Murdering is not islam religion isnt reason why radicals bomb and shit its cause of Israel power with US in middle east. Islam is just like Judaism and Christianity. In history we learn jews where always picked on and now its turning on muslims? All im saying Muslims are peaceful its a religion not based on radicalism but peace except radicals are dumb fucks that should not use violence but should use politics... This song shows u things not on the news shows u the words that people dont say because they are scared then what happened to freedom of speech? why dont i see pro-muslim supporters on fox and other news stations i wonder the fuck why lmao. People learn from there surroundings and are based on society when all you hear about islam is terrorist attacks radicals and shit at school on the news or in public it makes you turn into a muslim hater and be like all muslims are terrorists and shit but open ur eyes before all this war and new world power of russia collapsing to U.S. no one talked about muslim terrorist attacks before Israel was powerfull no one said shit about Islam. When you observe history through a book and not an article or news it is far more genuine. Islam is based on peace not voilence.
    Last edited by Dested; 02-04-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Muslims aren't peaceful.

middle east as an example.

The song is ok, not really that good.
    -All these political rappers, really aren't on the same level as ones who make music to sound good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lol muslim rappers.

And here is the same guy, his rock is much better than his "rap" though. By the way, at 1:06, that's 2 men killing a fox by use of anal electrocution.

Last edited by barklolbark; 02-04-2011 at 09:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    muslim rappers are on average, bad, and at best, mediocre.

:/ they put too much politics in their songs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

this is the first time lupe fiasco put politics about islam in his song. his a grammy winning rapper who doesnt focus much on religion yet he made this one song to show the true things in the world.... he also has a large fan base that isnt muslim

if you think middle east isnt peaceful go there then talk ive been there

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    this is the first time lupe fiasco put politics about islam in his song. his a grammy winning rapper who doesnt focus much on religion yet he made this one song to show the true things in the world.... he also has a large fan base that isnt muslim

Islam rappers are bad on average. That song is particular isn't that great.

I'd rather take the word of someone who actually lived there for most of their life, than someone who visited there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Islam rappers are bad on average. That song is particular isn't that great.

I'd rather take the word of someone who actually lived there for most of their life, than someone who visited there.
    I lived in Iran for more than 6 years im persian and russian and visit frequently. lupe fiasco isnt an all based muslim rapper he has great songs and great fans better than lil wayne lady gaga justine beiber and mainstream music.

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I lived in Iran for more than 6 years im persian and russian and visit frequently. lupe fiasco isnt an all based muslim rapper he has great songs and great fans better than lil wayne lady gaga justine beiber and mainstream music.
    lil wayne, no.

Pop, yeah. Although he's pretty much borderline pop.
    -----------------
    Dw3Fan, how old are you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

lil wayne, no.

Pop, yeah. Although he's pretty much borderline pop.
    -----------------
    Dw3Fan, how old are you?
    ur gonna start criticizing my age? im keeping it chill dont wanta flame but just saying dont say islam aint peaceful when you never been there and rely on news or you can read a history book if u dont wanna go there lmao.

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I agree. Lupe is okay, though. He has very few political songs.

It isn't peaceful.

Priests among 46 Christians killed in Iraq hostage drama

Not to mention that, depending on how our retardedly coordinated military has had a reaction on certain people, the middle east isn't safe for most Americans.

If our fear based media has taught me anything with constant "TERRORIST!@!@!@" accusations, it's that the middle east is probably the most dangerous place for a (white) non muslim American.

You say all mainstream music is bad. But.. Lupe is mainstream. He has record deals and a lot of people know who he is. So is Lil Wayne.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ur gonna start criticizing my age? im keeping it chill dont wanta flame but just saying dont say islam aint peaceful when you never been there and rely on news or you can read a history book if u dont wanna go there lmao.
    how old are you. Its a really simple question.

:/ if your this defensive on your age, you probably shouldn't be spouting all this crap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

how old are you. Its a really simple question.

:/ if your this defensive on your age, you probably shouldn't be spouting all this crap.
    Nice, homie!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    I agree. Lupe is okay, though. He has very few political songs.

It isn't peaceful.

Priests among 46 Christians killed in Iraq hostage drama

Not to mention that, depending on how our retardedly coordinated military has had a reaction on certain people, the middle east isn't safe for most Americans.

If our fear based media has taught me anything with constant "TERRORIST!@!@!@" accusations, it's that the middle east is probably the most dangerous place for a (white) non muslim American.

You say all mainstream music is bad. But.. Lupe is mainstream. He has record deals and a lot of people know who he is. So is Lil Wayne.

the 46 christians killed was done by Al-Qaeda again radicals. Im gonna keep saying this radicals are different from true muslims. You cant kill others in Islam especially other religions but you can defend yourself. Islam is peaceful take a look back before the war on terror and before israel was a power house there were no terrorists because there were no pissed radicals since there was nothing to fight about. Islam was created Around 600 A.D do you know how long its been since radicals started? why would there be an in crease in radicals in the 21st century? I wonder.... Thats funny when you say middle east is dangerous because i have jewish, american, swedish, russian, african, korean neighbors in Iran that come there for work, Iranians are the nicest people we dont discriminate others and my neigbors have liked working in Iran. Also lupe fiasco is not mainstream when his record company Atlantic doesnt push his records on the radio its been 3 years since he released his new album since his record company doesnt support him because he hasnt signed a 360 deal which the record company makes profit off his performances. His one of the least mainstream rappers that are good out there. His not an average rapper his album The Cool has been #1 on the billboard 100 and he has grammys and shit just the fact that he has his own record lavel First and Fifteen (FnF) behind Atlantic records makes him less mainstream than others.you guys need more shit i can keep going all day.

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Also lupe fiasco is not mainstream
    ....His not an average rapper his album The Cool has been #1 on the billboard 100 and he has grammys
    You notice anything contradictory there?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    You notice anything contradictory there?
    theres a diff. between mainstream and average rapper. He is not mainstream but he is loved my critics there is a HUGE difference. Mainstream is basically being supported by record labels and performing what they want not what you as an artist want. Lupe fiasco preforms what he wants as shown in this song.... Nice try Parox

If you guys think its not peaceful try reading better news like https://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...175987,00.html Instead of Fox and media on tv

Because the Koran was revealed in the context of an all-out war, several passages deal with the conduct of armed struggle. Warfare was a desperate business on the Arabian Peninsula. A chieftain was not expected to spare survivors after a battle, and some of the Koranic injunctions seem to share this spirit. Muslims are ordered by God to "slay [enemies] wherever you find them!" (4: 89). Extremists such as Osama bin Laden like to quote such verses but do so selectively. They do not include the exhortations to peace, which in almost every case follow these more ferocious passages: "Thus, if they let you be, and do not make war on you, and offer you peace, God does not allow you to harm them" (4: 90).

In the Koran, therefore, the only permissible war is one of self-defense. Muslims may not begin hostilities (2: 190). Warfare is always evil, but sometimes you have to fight in order to avoid the kind of persecution that Mecca inflicted on the Muslims (2: 191; 2: 217) or to preserve decent values (4: 75; 22: 40). The Koran quotes the Torah, the Jewish scriptures, which permits people to retaliate eye for eye, tooth for tooth, but like the Gospels, the Koran suggests that it is meritorious to forgo revenge in a spirit of charity (5: 45). Hostilities must be brought to an end as quickly as possible and must cease the minute the enemy sues for peace (2: 192-3).

Islam did not impose itself by the sword. In a statement in which the Arabic is extremely emphatic, the Koran insists, "There must be no coercion in matters of faith!" (2: 256). Constantly Muslims are enjoined to respect Jews and Christians, the "People of the Book," who worship the same God (29: 46). In words quoted by Muhammad in one of his last public sermons, God tells all human beings, "O people! We have formed you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another" (49: 13)--not to conquer, convert, subjugate, revile or slaughter but to reach out toward others with intelligence and understanding.
    Last edited by Dested; 02-05-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Subscribe + Rate!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast