Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by se7en_ace View Post
    I get the exact same thing... but I found a work around. Get into the game clean. Once you are in and you are at your class selection screen, alt tab out and run the hack. close it before the next round/map starts and then repeat.

thank if that helps

Check it. It works like a charm. This was done with hacks (first half) starting at 0:45

YouTube - Black Ops Custom Texture L96a1 [Gold Circuit] (PC) ~ Montage
    Thanks for the help, but i have one question. What do you want me to close before the next round/ map starts?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    can anyone still satisfy me that only using this python bat file will not get me banned thats all i have been using.. so just curious... the bat file doesnt run as a .exe in any way?
    with any hack, there is never a garuntee that you will never get banned while hacking (or not hacking and just playing really really well, if they want to be a-holish enough about it) but from what i know, running via python is the safest way and is currently undectable by vac, so this is as close are you can get to a garuntee of no ban. but i stress <bold> when hacking, you MAY be banned</bold> regardless of the hack you are using because you are breaking the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by gamereric22 View Post
    Thanks for the help, but i have one question. What do you want me to close before the next round/ map starts?
    i would assume that he is referring to closing the hack as it seems that in your situation it is causing some form of misread from the server. So in between games he is saying that you need to close the hack and rerun as he said to.
    Last edited by Ritario; 02-14-2011 at 11:42 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ritario For This Useful Post:

se7en_ace (02-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    can anyone still satisfy me that only using this python bat file will not get me banned thats all i have been using.. so just curious... the bat file doesnt run as a .exe in any way?
    VAC uses a system that is capable of of seeing if core game files or game memory are altered. A DLL file that you inject does both. This external hack doesn't do either, rather it uses Vista's and Windows 7's Aero mode in order to draw esp and the aimbot simply takes information from in game a processes it via python, not the game engine itself. That being said the only way that this would get detected is if VAC updated so that they could use a signature scan on this hack. That being said, VAC has yet to be updated to do such, however it will happen sometime, my guess is sometime after they release the map pack for PC.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sph4ck View Post
    Hmmm. I don't have 64 bits windows. Could somebody with 64 bits and hack not working do the following:
    - open a "cmd" window
    - "cd xxxxx" to be at the hack root directory
    - manually type the command in the run.bat file (without @)

And report the error code?
    No error at all.. using win 7 x64 enterprise...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    in that video the sniper has acog, so i guess for the aimbot to work you need that attachment, i only play normal... that's probably it then thanks

btw: couldn't find proper thread to post this in so i will just quickly ask here ok? if u have ½ in ur name that gray barrel picture thing will appear in ur name ingame, but the other day i saw somebody with a name that really stood out..it looked like the buttons on an xbox controller big B A X Y letters in round colourful circles (blue red yellow etc), and that guy was being a dick and said nobody else knew how to do that... any1 have any idea or do only a select few know how to do this? ty and sry again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritario View Post
    there doesn't even really seem to be any form of specialized error code. and the following attachments are the screenshots (best i could do with the speed of the window auto closing). the first is when i ran simply using the .bat file. the second is using the run cmd from windows to execute the .bat file.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Well this is strange (No errors at all.) We need to wait till sph4ck comes back again, so i can ask from him.
    CoD: Black ops External ESP by sph4ck VAC status 1.5.2011: DETECTED!

Need help with External ESP by sph4ck?. Add me on steam (napoleonxxx08) and i try my best. Please press "Thanks" If i helped you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MiF For This Useful Post:

Ritario (02-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by David890 View Post
    in that video the sniper has acog, so i guess for the aimbot to work you need that attachment, i only play normal... that's probably it then thanks

btw: couldn't find proper thread to post this in so i will just quickly ask here ok? if u have ½ in ur name that gray barrel picture thing will appear in ur name ingame, but the other day i saw somebody with a name that really stood out..it looked like the buttons on an xbox controller big B A X Y letters in round colourful circles (blue red yellow etc), and that guy was being a dick and said nobody else knew how to do that... any1 have any idea or do only a select few know how to do this? ty and sry again

Nah, i've got normal scope in there too. It works... if you watched long enough you'll see it

Thanks
    Hack Detect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki353535 View Post
    Hack Detect
    Proof plz.. ..
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

Thanks
    Pls post the next

My hack not start as usual

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Oh shitt.. we in troubbah now

I'm gonna go try this in some nuketown 24/7 full servers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Pls post the next

What does that even mean?
    Care to back up the claim you made a post back? -about the hack being detected?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritario View Post
    there doesn't even really seem to be any form of specialized error code. and the following attachments are the screenshots (best i could do with the speed of the window auto closing). the first is when i ran simply using the .bat file. the second is using the run cmd from windows to execute the .bat file.

Ok. The error IS not obvious: it is caused by an Acces Denied on OpenProcess. Surely because you lack admin rights. Can you launch from a user account with admin rights? (I'm not saying Run as Admin but really create a new windows account)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sph4ck For This Useful Post:

Ritario (02-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Pls post the next

Obvious troll is obvious

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The aimbot doesn't seem to work very well for L96 unless it has an ACOG....

Also...after every match the hack goes behind the black ops window again fater loading the next map. I have to minimize the game, close the hack, then reopen it and quickly maximize Black Ops and click somewhere on the window or it still stays behind it...>_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    I'm on a mission to destroy all hacks <:

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast