Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Naruto: Consistency.

Seriously, what the fuck naruto.

Hey, we brought a whole bunch of legendary people, all badasses in their own right.

Cool, sounds epic.

Oh, they get beaten by kids.

Wut. How could they get beaten by kids when Pein alone demolished the leaf village.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, this series has lost all credibility for having good fights.

Bleach: good fights. Epic buildup ok.

One piece: good fights. Epic buildup is epic.

Naruto: Bad fights. Epic buildup turns into epic letdown.

Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I lol'd hard.

Soul Society ________________________________
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    true say that >.>
    one piece owns lol
    /Flame On

[IMG]https://i175.photobucke*****m/albums/w148/Guitarman1157/dontforget.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yessss large sigs have scroll now

ontopic: I like it :-/
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    Naruto sucks now you convinced?
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wait what episode you talkin about? 200?
    If so I didn't see it yet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Wait what episode you talkin about? 200?
    If so I didn't see it yet
    manga.......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Manga isn't that terrible... Then wdf do you expect? Everyone get their butts kicked and Naruto ends with just the enemy winning and everyone dying?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Manga isn't that terrible... Then wdf do you expect? Everyone get their butts kicked and Naruto ends with just the enemy winning and everyone dying?
    I'd expect the combined forces of all the villages to have some badass people.

Not the same fucking kids from the start.

Thanks
    bleach and op are better... but still...idk rly how to explain it but...
    i like narutos like, uhh the idea of it i guess, naruto and sasuke , sasuke leaving and naruto trying to get him back.

naruto isnt all that bad. pretty fucking awesome IMO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    the manga is having a combine effort of all the villages atm.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    the manga is having a combine effort of all the villages atm.
    which is pretty sad, considering all you see in the combined forces is 9/10 leaf village and 1/10 some other guys who sucked, but somehow became godly without any training or boost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You have to understand the concept of anime in general, it's always unbelievable. the concept is Naruto grows up to be one of the strongest ninja in the village, he defeats pein with ease, because he has determination, and he won't give up, and to speak seriously, if it wasn't for sage mode, he wouldn't have done so well, plus the accident of the second sage mode.

point is, he is stronger then all of them, and the moral is, with determination, you can do whatever you want.

but isn't that the theme of just about all anime, not supposed to be believable, it's fantasy , Bleach, Dragonball, naruto , yu yu hakasho, hunter x, full metal alchemist, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Samarai X , almost always the same theme.
    Last edited by NextGen1; 02-27-2011 at 04:23 PM.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    You have to understand the concept of anime in general, it's always unbelievable. the concept is Naruto grows up to be one of the strongest ninja in the village, he defeats pein with ease, because he has determination, and he won't give up, and to speak seriously, if it wasn't for sage mode, he wouldn't have done so well, plus the accident of the second sage mode.

point is, he is stronger then all of them, and the moral is, with determination, you can do whatever you want.

but isn't that the theme of just about all anime, not supposed to be believable, it's fantasy , Bleach, Dragonball, naruto , yu yu hakasho, hunter x, full metal alchemist, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Samarai X , almost always the same theme.
    All those anime have one part(well except maybe hunter x hunter and yuyu) that stands out.

Birthrights. Being born ______ gives you the ability to beat everyone else.

Rarely is it actual determination or even training for that matter.
    --------------------------------

You could argue its determination, but when naruto has basically unlimited chakra and teleportation thanks to him being born its kinda hard to prove your point. Not to mention he only knows what, two techniques?(rasengan and clones).
    ----------------

If perseverance was the moral, I don't understand how Lee isn't a god.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Empire, I will admit (as you know, I know) you are very intelligent and your "debate" tactics are well played, however.

YuYu Hakasho -- > Every human character was average, nothing originally special about them, Yuske was determined for many things, Power (IMO) was one of his greatest determination, and that determination willed him to fight forward, it was his determination to protect his friends, then even when he seemed beat a new power would present itself, Yes, he was half demon, but the moral of almost every story wasn't birthright, in fact almost all of those animes show know sign of the main characters "birthright" until much further in the story line. As far as training goes, Yuske was one of the weakest goofiest members of team yuske, but he trained over and over to become stringer.

Dragonball(Z/GT) is the furthest thing from birthright as a common factor, Dragonball is all about overcoming the odds, Goku was determined to get stronger and protect the ppl he loves, same for every main char in the series (outside of Vegita who focused on power, but it was still his determination to become stronger then goku that kept him going) It was not goku's birthright to become a super sayian , it was his determination and strength/will that allowed him to achieve what was believed to be a rare occurrence and the birthright to royal blood alone.
    Throughout the series, all we see is constant training of all characters, and constant determination towards a single goal.

Naruto is no different, Naruto was one of the weakest kids in his class, couldn't even form a shadow clone, now caught up in the series he is one the strongest ninja in the series, stronger then his mentor, but it was his determination and devotion to getting sasuke back that made him stronger, he is possesed by the nine tails, but that doesn't make him strong, he suppresses the nine tails and relies on his strength alone, and it isn't Naruto's birth right to be strong, it was his will and determination.

In fact, when asked to describe the Naruto manga Masashi Kishimoto says

"The main character Naruto is determined to become the best and the mightiest ninja."

Point is, determination and protecting your friends is the moral.

so @ the topic of

Rarely is it actual determination or even training for that matter.
    That's the whole story of Naruto, the storyline is based on one kids determination and constant training, because he want's to be hokage

My name is Naruto Uzemaki and I will become Hokage someday
    The redundant quote answered to the question "what is your name" almost every time, sounds like determination to me. He is determined for ppl to respect him, and no longer see him as the monster that lurks within him.

@ Naruto's unlimited chakra, entirely untrue.

Sage Mode - Once, if he has a chance, he was able to do it 3 times using a trick of leaving a few of his clones behind to gather nature energy.

@ Move Count

Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Rasengan
    Giant Rasengan
    Summoning Justu
    Sage Mode
    Uzumaki Berrage
    The Kezengan or Completed Resengan (which is a completely different move entirely) and this one hurts him
    Harem no Jutsu (silly but was effective in the first few episodes, being the only jutsu he knows, In fact in chapter 2 we learn this jutsu has never been defeated)
    Nine Tailed Beast
    Nined Tailed Rasengan
    Naruto Ninpocho; Shihou Hapou Shuriken no Maki
    Uzumaki Naruto Bunshin 'Bodii Gachan' (similar to uzamke barage, but with clones)

Really the list goes on & on.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast