Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Locating a part of the Barret M82 Texture

Okay, so I'm having trouble finding a few parts of the Barret M82 on the texture file.

I need help finding these parts:
    [IMG]https://i39.photobucke*****m/albums/e165/piplop9/COD6BARRETT.png[/IMG]

On this:
    [IMG]https://i39.photobucke*****m/albums/e165/piplop9/weapon_m82_new_col-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    The part on the stock looks like the piece on the top left corner. For the trigger iunno.

Just color the gun a bunch of colors, screen it in game, and then find what color is on the part you want, and find that color on the DDS. Do that over and over, making the area of color smaller and smaller, until you pinpoint the exact piece you want.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    The part on the stock looks like the piece on the top left corner. For the trigger iunno.

Just color the gun a bunch of colors, screen it in game, and then find what color is on the part you want, and find that color on the DDS. Do that over and over, making the area of color smaller and smaller, until you pinpoint the exact piece you want.
    Okay, I'll try coloring that.

And, the trigger doesn't really matter, I might've colored it anyway, haven't checked x3

Thanks
    here;
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

the part that i highlighted green is what derp is saying because see how on the little gun image their is a slight bend going upwards that's the same as the part i have circled green, sorry i couldn't just post the direct link to the image, imageshack has gotten rid of that option to non registered members >.<