Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ToXiiC VaPoRz View Post
    foot..pedal? ouch anyway on topic. IF we have an aimbot i believe someone should share if they have a heart!
    Nobody at MPGH have a heart
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Iron sights in combat arms makes it hard to bunnyhop, and it takes up alot of the screen, so they are really incovenient.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post

MAJOR ASS FP
    Successful troll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    Successful troll
    Thank you
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Thank you
    Then again,he is particularly gullible. I convinced Mouzie I was getting ready for the Zombie apocalypse when I asked him what is what good round can be silenced effectively. He asked what was it for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    Then again,he is particularly gullible. I convinced Mouzie I was getting ready for the Zombie apocalypse when I asked him what is what good round can be silenced effectively. He asked what was it for.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I'm so pro....you wanna know why?

Thanks
    i realize this is sort of old, and sorry for the bump, but i was thinking, would it be possible to take an ACOG, copy it, strip it down to the basics, change its stats n w/e n make a 0 GP iron sight in the modifications section? this way, the iron sights wouldn't be on only when u fire, you can right click n turn on iron sights and use it to fire. i've never modded or anything before (i barely know basic java) so idk if this is possible or not, but just a thought. haven't seen such ideas of iron sights around so thought i would post this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by hellocool View Post
    i realize this is sort of old, and sorry for the bump, but i was thinking, would it be possible to take an ACOG, copy it, strip it down to the basics, change its stats n w/e n make a 0 GP iron sight in the modifications section? this way, the iron sights wouldn't be on only when u fire, you can right click n turn on iron sights and use it to fire. i've never modded or anything before (i barely know basic java) so idk if this is possible or not, but just a thought. haven't seen such ideas of iron sights around so thought i would post this
    I actually read this. Even though its a bump, just cus you said sorry for it . Well basically nope, it's impossible to do that because it's server sided.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by hellocool View Post
    The closest thing to that is to make an iron sight for a specific gun,and then replace the texture for the scope with that,so whenever you have that scope, you can right click and instead of the scope it's the ironsight,some downsides though are that it doesn't feel that well since the scope is still visible on the gun, and it affects any gun you have with that scope.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post

The closest thing to that is to make an iron sight for a specific gun,and then replace the texture for the scope with that,so whenever you have that scope, you can right click and instead of the scope it's the ironsight,some downsides though are that it doesn't feel that well since the scope is still visible on the gun, and it affects any gun you have with that scope.
    Some people are able to change it so that downside is an upside . I've seen people make it look like you have a HDS-4 ( I think that's the name ) on a gun that originally has a acog or so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post

Some people are able to change it so that downside is an upside . I've seen people make it look like you have a HDS-4 ( I think that's the name ) on a gun that originally has a acog or so.
    I've seen that too. My idea for 'iron sights' that would work in the CA game engine was to create an invisible scope that is default for every gun. Since CA uses pictures for scopes, the scope would come up with a low zoom iron sight image when right clicked.

The reason iron sights aren't ever going to be added to CA is because of the game speed. Iron sights would simply promote camping and slow down the pace of the game. CA is a run 'n' gun shooter and Nexon would like it to stay that way.

PS: Thanks for a legitimate bump that actually contributed to the thread!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post

I've seen that too. My idea for 'iron sights' that would work in the CA game engine was to create an invisible scope that is default for every gun. Since CA uses pictures for scopes, the scope would come up with a low zoom iron sight image when right clicked.

The reason iron sights aren't ever going to be added to CA is because of the game speed. Iron sights would simply promote camping and slow down the pace of the game. CA is a run 'n' gun shooter and Nexon would like it to stay that way.

PS: Thanks for a legitimate bump that actually contributed to the thread!
    Not true, games like Red Orchestra had the need for iron-sights. You HAD to use them otherwise you'll be shooting nothing. There is no crosshair or anything. However, camping wouldn't be a problem. Most games you had to an objective. It'll be like COD or something stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Not true, games like Red Orchestra had the need for iron-sights. You HAD to use them otherwise you'll be shooting nothing. There is no crosshair or anything. However, camping wouldn't be a problem. Most games you had to an objective. It'll be like COD or something stupid.
    I don't quite see how that correlates with what I said, can you explain the link?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post

I don't quite see how that correlates with what I said, can you explain the link?
    It was your logic about the camping and game pace. I explained that wasn't totally true as Red Orchestra and other games which REQUIRED you to use sights are quite fast paced and simple. Yes there was camping, but it was pretty fair with someone using a sniper or a machine gun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast