So my first copy of black ops, ive used the external hacks released here, functioning using python, and ive recieved a ban within two weeks on that account. Now that account had a verified email (i dont know if that whats triggering the ban, ull see in a minute) so i get that ban, i pick up another copy, and I use an un-verified email i made and didnt bother to "activate it" and ive used the same hacks as before and now 1.6-1.6.1, which is great btw ;D, and ive sometimes jst have not given a fuck aimbotting at leisure thru numerous walls with many spectators to easilly support that. many said they "reported" me thru that in game bs, which more than likely doesnt work, but I think having an unverified steam account can allow you to walk unbanable, but my account just has a black ops serial activated onto it nothing else, so I think this could keep people safe because it might have to do with it wants to send either a purchase notification or something like that but cant because the email is unverified.