Thanks

Why was my thread locked?

The thread was posted here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/105-counte...-1-43-a-3.html

The admin said that I posted fake V scan but this isn't true.

The universal aimbot 1.43 thread should be unlocked and here's why

If you check the MD5/SHA1 file checksum of the original virustotal scan, it does match the virus total scan he/she posted.

Here is the virus total scan that I posted

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

This is the virus scan he posted

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

This is the SHA1 from BOTH virus total scans

SHA1 : d51b56d8541b1774addc3e6ba8ad66a7f84d3f3d
    SHA1 : d51b56d8541b1774addc3e6ba8ad66a7f84d3f3d

They are the same, so I did not post a fake virus scan.

Also he said that it's 1/41 and not 0/41, that's why I said currently 0/43 on the virus scan that I posted, it can change overtime. I don't want to check the virus scan each day and change the thread based on how many false positives it finds.

And that 1 false positive?
    Symantec 20101.3.0.103 2011.02.11 WS.Reputation.1

Let's google WS.Reputation.1

WS.Reputation.1 | Symantec

WS.Reputation.1 is a detection for files that have a low reputation score based on analyzing data from Symantec’s community of users and therefore are likely to be security risks. Detections of this type are based on Symantec’s reputation-based security technology. Because this detection is based on a reputation score, it does not represent a specific class of threat like adware or spyware, but instead applies to all threat categories.

The reputation-based system uses "the wisdom of crowds" (Symantec’s tens of millions of end users) connected to cloud-based intelligence to compute a reputation score for an application, and in the process identify malicious software in an entirely new way beyond traditional signatures and behavior-based detection techniques.
    Basically, any executable file that many computers do not share is flagged as WS.Reputation.1. The most harmless files can fall under WS.Reputation.1. In fact, if you make ANY new program, it'll probably be labelled as WS.Reputation.1 by the anti virus.

I also had a wallhack modifier program that was unfairly deleted.

Anyone else agree??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Read the last post of the thread.