Thread: Emo Rangers

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    NP youll find your body when you wake up all on fire....hahahahaha
    Super Happy Fun Time

"...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT
    kill who? hahaha i wanna se that..... Ele is a EMO HAHHAHAHAHHA
    nooo you dumbasss

its just somthing that dave calls me.

im puunk

Thanks
    a lot of punks are emo, but i think youre the old type of punk. old punks are cool. theyre like goths, just not as extreme(goths pwn). new punks are gay, theyre just emo conformists. old punks rock. theyre rebels

Thanks
    dude you seriously know nothing~

im no where near gothic

im the awsum wikid punkk

Thanks
    u dont even know what a goth is...so i wouldnt be talking

goth = uber wikid punk with a dark side

Thanks
    my best mate is gothic and hes a bi so stfu

i know wut a goth is mr BANTMEDAVE

Thanks
    goths...arent all like "omg im gonna cut myself the world is a dark abyss"

many people who do that call themselves goths. they demean goths everywhere. goths dont cut themselves. goths dont see the darker side of everthing and think the world is a black abyss with no hope of excape. a lot of emos think they are goth. they arent. goths dont ALWAYS HAVE to wear black eyeliner and white powder on their faces. im a goth, i hardly ever do that. ya, sure i listen to satanic music (witch is pretty much the defining goth thing...), but i dont cut myself. sure i scare little kids with scary stories of the underworld...but...ya...thats just fun.

OKOK
    https://www.angelfire.com/ill/ideology/gothcore.html
    that..IS NOT GOTH IN ANY WAY
    that is an emo who thinks he's goth. he's telling other people what to do, how to act, what to wear, making him a conformist. GOTHS ARE ANTI-CONFORMIST!!
    that is a perfect representation of an emo who thinks theyre goth. look through that website, and if you ever see anyone who is REMOTELY like that...its probably an emo. OR it might be a goth...but a really gay one. goths do whatever the fuck we want. we dress the way we want, we act the way we want.

in conclusion...GOTHS ARENT FUCKING EMO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Alright, here is my top hate list, not ment to offend:

#1. Goths (so fucking discusting, I'm surprised they used the net, black hair, eyes, face, everything, pale as shit)
    #2. Skaters (bunch of sissy ass posers that suck at life, so they just try to roll around on 4 wheels)
    #3. Punks (I hate those fucking green mohawks, ugly ass black shirts, tatoos all over their bodies... etc)
    #4. EMOs (They just cry, and suck at life... What's there to like about them?)
    #5. Hardcore Rock ******s (I'm tired of people trying to bring back the eighties, and shit)
    #6 Softcore Rock ******s (I'm tired of listening to 10 year old songs like Blink 182, Nickelback etc...)

As you can see, I hate people who dress up in black, have long womany hair, tatoo their bodies, smoke and drink themselves retarted, and think they are pimpin' it.

All fo' straight up gangsta! They at least dress in style.
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-04-2006 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks
    read my post...goths arent that bad...WE'RE FUCKING PEOPLE TOO...we dont act any differently..except when we wanna scare people or prove some weirdass point. OK IM LEAVING NOW later

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce
    Alright, here is my top hate list, not ment to offend:

#1. Goths (so fucking discusting, I'm surprised they used the net, black hair, eyes, face, everything, pale as shit)
    #2. Skaters (bunch of sissy ass posers that suck at life, so they just try to roll around on 4 wheels)
    #3. EMOs (They just cry, and suck at life... What's there to like about them?)

As you can see, I hate people who dress up in black, and think they are pimpin' it.
    BUT I LOVE
    #1. Punks (I hate those love green mohawks, hot ass black shirts, tatoos all over their bodies... etc)
    mainly EleMentO
    All fo' straight up gangsta!

Damn straight fo shizzal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    All the goths in my school, hang out by the side of the building in the dark corner, and act all homo. They play with each other, and only leave the side when they are planning to go somewhere.

I remember when a Goth tried talking to me this year, I fucking ignored him/her, whatever they are. I'm not trying to offend you, it just honestly disgusts me to the bottom of my stomach, I swear I could throw up by them. I've seen that sick satanic shit, and it pisses me off.

It's like to turn happiness into dark.
    It's like Kingdom Hearts. KHFTW!!!
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-04-2006 at 07:58 PM.

Thanks
    maybe you should see what there actually doing.

they might not be playing with them selfs...

yeah ur probably right they are

under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    SHUT UP EVERYONE im seriously sick of this.

EMOS----,....... yer so wat emos aare gay come on they are all about omfg look at me something bad happened now ive made a song, the evuiqelant to a 10 yr old whining for a toy...... GET OVER IT

PUNKS---- wat the fuck is with the straight-leg pants... you look like some scrawny chicken cunt. and the piercings, they make you look gay. not cool. walking around looking like a gothic elton john is not cool

GOTHS---- o my fucking god wat is with all that stupid make up. youre all posers that are like a 5yr old girl who got her first make up bag. get over it, smashing things isnt cool. yelling isnt cool. goths arent cool and never will be/

ROCKERS / THRASH---- whats with the fuckin yelling? guitars are one of the shittest musical instruments ever seen in rock. what,, you make stupid hand signals and your a mad cunt? fuck off..... bogan mullets were out since oh lets say 20 years ago. and A.C.D.C is so gay. they all are little homos. and kiss? FAG BIGTIME for one they are all like 50 and wear lightning painted clothes. get over yourselves

TEENYBOPPERS----- yes you, the dickheads who were pink shirts and chsave their head to be cool. the justin timberlake, chris brown BULLSHIT fuckers. seriously, RUN IT? wat the fuck does RUN IT mean. explain it. o i frogto, ur all mindless dickheads who listen to whatever little songs are named on that top 10 list. no brain. and justin timbertlake is gay...... people who think thye are cool coz they sing high pitched girly voice, man OR woman, are gay.... period

TRY HARD GANGSTA---- these guys at least have some respect. agreed, the lowrider jeans are faggy and so are the loose clothes and clothing 10 sizes too big.... bling is out, too. but these guys arent normally posers. most people listen to a little 50 cent, but people who regularly do like the GANGSTA in all of us, when you meet these people if they say theyll fuck you up THEY ACTUALLY WILL not like some emo cunt who will stab you with some pissy knife, or some punk shit who tris to punch you and gets flattened

SKATERS------ a rip off of punk and gangsta.... skatin is old and nobody thinks youre some hero. what, you can kick a board and then go do a little spin? hoorah for you, get a motocross bike you PUSSY. and the gay clothing mix of beanies and tight jeans is OOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by -[standoff]-
    SHUT UP EVERYONE im seriously sick of this.

EMOS----,....... yer so wat emos aare gay come on they are all about omfg look at me something bad happened now ive made a song, the evuiqelant to a 10 yr old whining for a toy...... GET OVER IT

PUNKS---- wat the fuck is with the straight-leg pants... you look like some scrawny chicken cunt. and the piercings, they make you look gay. not cool. walking around looking like a gothic elton john is not cool

GOTHS---- o my fucking god wat is with all that stupid make up. youre all posers that are like a 5yr old girl who got her first make up bag. get over it, smashing things isnt cool. yelling isnt cool. goths arent cool and never will be/

ROCKERS / THRASH---- whats with the fuckin yelling? guitars are one of the shittest musical instruments ever seen in rock. what,, you make stupid hand signals and your a mad cunt? fuck off..... bogan mullets were out since oh lets say 20 years ago. and A.C.D.C is so gay. they all are little homos. and kiss? FAG BIGTIME for one they are all like 50 and wear lightning painted clothes. get over yourselves

TEENYBOPPERS----- yes you, the dickheads who were pink shirts and chsave their head to be cool. the justin timberlake, chris brown BULLSHIT fuckers. seriously, RUN IT? wat the fuck does RUN IT mean. explain it. o i frogto, ur all mindless dickheads who listen to whatever little songs are named on that top 10 list. no brain. and justin timbertlake is gay...... people who think thye are cool coz they sing high pitched girly voice, man OR woman, are gay.... period

TRY HARD GANGSTA---- these guys at least have some respect. agreed, the lowrider jeans are faggy and so are the loose clothes and clothing 10 sizes too big.... bling is out, too. but these guys arent normally posers. most people listen to a little 50 cent, but people who regularly do like the GANGSTA in all of us, when you meet these people if they say theyll fuck you up THEY ACTUALLY WILL not like some emo cunt who will stab you with some pissy knife, or some punk shit who tris to punch you and gets flattened

SKATERS------ a rip off of punk and gangsta.... skatin is old and nobody thinks youre some hero. what, you can kick a board and then go do a little spin? hoorah for you, get a motocross bike you PUSSY. and the gay clothing mix of beanies and tight jeans is OOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD.

Heheh you when all the way...
    Super Happy Fun Time

"...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Wait... let's see....

GEEKS: Quit using those fucking inside jokes. nobody cares about your new dual-core P.C. Hacking is NOT cool. Calculator watches are the epitome of GAYNESS, polo-shirts and jeans never should be sold, WEAR FUCKING CONTACTS, horn-rimmed glasses just make you look poor. Techno is for people who can't play guitar, and Take out your Retainer when in public.

Oh, and Just for the record: GET LAID FOR ONCE!!!

btw, Standoff: shut up about guitar. What do you think is supposed to be cool? the Fucking OBOE? And motocross bikes are now sudenly cool? Please. Get a life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast