View Poll Results: Do you still play Modern Warfare 2?

Voters
48. This poll is closed
  • Yes, alot.

24 50.00%
  • No, never.

2 4.17%
  • Sometimes.

16 33.33%
  • More than Black Ops

6 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    As for me I have a good internet connection and I have no problem with FPS or Internet lag on MW2. Same goes for BO though it is really boring. And I have played quite a few FPS's in my lifetime (14 years xD). Started 1.6 some time ago then went to Source and then CoD. I enjoy MW2 more than CoD4 now as I've played way too much because of Promod team.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by sasoritail View Post
    As for me I have a good internet connection and I have no problem with FPS or Internet lag on MW2. Same goes for BO though it is really boring. And I have played quite a few FPS's in my lifetime (14 years xD). Started 1.6 some time ago then went to Source and then CoD. I enjoy MW2 more than CoD4 now as I've played way too much because of Promod team.
    MW2 has far better graphics than BO, and if you've just played cs 1.6 then source games then cod then thats not a lot of fps'
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by sasoritail View Post
    The Black Ops campaign was indeed a lot better than the MW2 campaign, due to the fact it's more realistic, better graphics and the story is just build up for excitement. When I first got the game I was of course eager to jump right on to the MP. But then tried the SP and was really amazed.
    Lol i did the same thing u did, i went to play mp first then i went to sp and i was amazed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

MW2 has far better graphics than BO, and if you've just played cs 1.6 then source games then cod then thats not a lot of fps'
    Are u crazy lol, Bo has way better grapihics especially the campgn.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

ahh beat me to it.

Believe it or not people, there are more games out there than just CS, CoD, and Halo. A lot more.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12