Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by -DarK1272- View Post
    you seem to be fighting me rather then trying to help out...

Back on topic

ok you dont seem to see my point of view... what im saying is....
    if i convert the LTB to X then run it in blender (Model editor) to say add some design or some other type of addition to the gun and make my own DTX (that parts easy). then used blender's "export to LTA", then used LTA to LTB then useing model edit to import the anamation from the unedited gun then when all is finnished inject the files OVER the gun changed...

now whos to say its only going to be the M16?! i can change any gun i wish... and your other point about "you cant change stats" well no duh. you cant change stats useing DTX edits yet we still make/use them... this is all aesthetics

and why would i take so much time to do one little thing? well lets just say IF this works then i will be makeing something MUCH better then a DTX edit... trust me... you are all going to love it IF its possible
    I've seen too many people that come here and think that "making a custom weapon" is as easy as overlaying a solid color to the DTX for a weapon. Even if you did make a gun and exported it, you would only have the gun, and no hands. It's spelled animation, not anamation, and finished doesn't have an extra n. Also, trying to import animations with model edit will produce one of two results. Either your model edit will crash or it's not going to work if you don't have the right nodes.

Of course you could change any gun you wish. But your original statement implied that you were going to use something without any cost. You could never change the stats with DTX files, other than the unofficial stat of beauty. You could change fire rate, visual recoil and some other stuff that I won't bother saying since you obviously aren't that educated in that field of modding.

You really think UV Unwrapping is just clicking a spot and just putting a bunch of colors there? It's much more than that. If you don't get it right, you'll have a gun with a texture that looks so much like shit, that even a weapon from the original Doom would look over 9000 times better.

oi oi oi!! im saying! if i where to mod the model of ONE GUN then import the anamation from THE GUNS ORAGNLE FORM then it will work right?
    Since I'm kind of a grammar Nazi, I'm sorry to do this but...
    -"oi oi oi!!" is the sound of a pig, so are you a civilized human being or are you bacon that's going to be in my breakfast tomorrow.
    -Definition of Oragnle: "Error, this word does not exist in the English Language. However, it does exist in the minds of uneducated people who like to type words incorrectly to look cool"

As for what you're saying, let me friend, the Engineer, help you.

Your folly knows no limits.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
    I've seen too many people that come here and think that "making a custom weapon" is as easy as overlaying a solid color to the DTX for a weapon. Even if you did make a gun and exported it, you would only have the gun, and no hands. It's spelled animation, not anamation, and finished doesn't have an extra n. Also, trying to import animations with model edit will produce one of two results. Either your model edit will crash or it's not going to work if you don't have the right nodes.

Of course you could change any gun you wish. But your original statement implied that you were going to use something without any cost. You could never change the stats with DTX files, other than the unofficial stat of beauty. You could change fire rate, visual recoil and some other stuff that I won't bother saying since you obviously aren't that educated in that field of modding.

You really think UV Unwrapping is just clicking a spot and just putting a bunch of colors there? It's much more than that. If you don't get it right, you'll have a gun with a texture that looks so much like shit, that even a weapon from the original Doom would look over 9000 times better.

Since I'm kind of a grammar Nazi, I'm sorry to do this but...
    -"oi oi oi!!" is the sound of a pig, so are you a civilized human being or are you bacon that's going to be in my breakfast tomorrow.
    -Definition of Oragnle: "Error, this word does not exist in the English Language. However, it does exist in the minds of uneducated people who like to type words incorrectly to look cool"

As for what you're saying, let me friend, the Engineer, help you.
    YouTube - nope.avi

Your folly knows no limits.
    obviously you are a prick and you still have yet to adress my slution to the problems you are presenting... and yet you stand there currecting my spelling errors... you are a troll and you are no help to any one on the forums... this is a discussion and you are flameing me because i spell freehand and i have legitament arguments... and again i state some type of slution and you AGAIN ignore it and say what you have been saying... i know how to unrap an uv and actualy its as easy as "group, unrap, export" wow thats hard! so really stop trolling me if you have no USEFUL info.... STFUAGTFA
    TO DO:
    Get a red elite on CA:
    Kill an OPKer:
    Make a hack for CA:
    Make a game:
    Make a map:
    Make a Montage:
    Hit %40 head shot R on CA (legit):
    Hit %50 head shot R on CA (legit):
    Hit %75 Head shot R on CA (legit):
    (Touch the magical bottom of god shoe)
    Hit %99 Head Shot Ratio On CombatArms (legit)
    Current Head Shot Ratio: 69%
    [IMG]https://i134.photobucke*****m/albums/q112/jynx127_bucket/SNIPER_ICON.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i134.photobucke*****m/albums/q112/jynx127_bucket/fbf2be6c-5ddb-48d2-bc18-a20f0db74a96.jpg[/IMG]
    My M0Ds!
    UnrealT sound swap
    M24 Desert Camo
    M24 Sound swap
    Gothic Hana

Thanks
    obviously you are a prick and you still have yet to adress my slution to the problems you are presenting... and yet you stand there currecting my spelling errors... you are a troll and you are no help to any one on the forums... this is a discussion and you are flameing me because i spell freehand and i have legitament arguments... and again i state some type of slution and you AGAIN ignore it and say what you have been saying... i know how to unrap an uv and actualy its as easy as "group, unrap, export" wow thats hard! so really stop trolling me if you have no USEFUL info.... STFUAGTFA
    Whether that may be the case or not, I doubt you have any experience with working with the jupiter series of engines. I'm betting that the Jupiter series of engines use a different way of UV Wrap, whatever that is.. >.>[I have no experience in this whatsoever, these are just my thoughts.]

Therefore, you won't be able to do it correctly. And if you DO manage to do it correctly, then job.

Another point, afaik, your texturing seems to be a bit messy, [based on your dark raven girl thing] I see that the black that you colored her hair with is rather messy.
    Last edited by aeronyx; 02-22-2011 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen. View Post

Whether that may be the case or not, I doubt you have any experience with working with the jupiter series of engines. I'm betting that the Jupiter series of engines use a different way of UV Wrap, whatever that is.. >.>[I have no experience in this whatsoever, these are just my thoughts.]

Therefore, you won't be able to do it correctly. And if you DO manage to do it correctly, then job.

Another point, afaik, your texturing seems to be a bit messy, [based on your dark raven girl thing] I see that the black that you colored her hair with is rather messy.
    though im fighting all odds im going to try my hardest to make a full model edit... and the hair on hana is not messy by me... i only collored, its the textures fult...
    TO DO:
    Get a red elite on CA:
    Kill an OPKer:
    Make a hack for CA:
    Make a game:
    Make a map:
    Make a Montage:
    [IMG]https://i134.photobucke*****m/albums/q112/jynx127_bucket/SNIPER_ICON.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i134.photobucke*****m/albums/q112/jynx127_bucket/fbf2be6c-5ddb-48d2-bc18-a20f0db74a96.jpg[/IMG]
    My M0Ds!
    UnrealT sound swap
    M24 Desert Camo
    M24 Sound swap
    Gothic Hana

Thanks
    though im fighting all odds im going to try my hardest to make a full model edit... and the hair on hana is not messy by me... i only collored, its the textures fult...
    . Whatever. Good luck, and i'll be damned if you manage a fully custom gun before supercarz or anyone else. >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen. View Post

. Whatever. Good luck, and i'll be damned if you manage a fully custom gun before supercarz or anyone else. >.>
    well... "DarK's M0D FACTORY: putting you on your ass sence 2/18/2011"
    TO DO:
    Get a red elite on CA:
    Kill an OPKer:
    Make a hack for CA:
    Make a game:
    Make a map:
    Make a Montage:

My M0Ds!
    UnrealT sound swap
    M24 Desert Camo
    M24 Sound swap
    Gothic Hana

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    GOOD/LUCK/WITH/THAT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    well... "DarK's M0D FACTORY: putting you on your ass sence 2/18/2011"
    If you're gonna put me on my ass, then start by changing the ACOG TA1 scope on a MK16 Scar-L into the NX reflex sight. It's not as straightforward as it looks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    If you're gonna put me on my ass, then start by changing the ACOG TA1 scope on a MK16 Scar-L into the NX reflex sight. It's not as straightforward as it looks.
    naw... dont want to cross mad of any sort... spells bad... but im working on a text mod soon... i dont have time now because my GED test is TOMORROW!!!!!
    TO DO:
    Get a red elite on CA:
    Kill an OPKer:
    Make a hack for CA:
    Make a game:
    Make a map:
    Make a Montage:

My M0Ds!
    UnrealT sound swap
    M24 Desert Camo
    M24 Sound swap
    Gothic Hana

Thanks
    naw... dont want to cross mad of any sort... spells bad... but im working on a text mod soon... i dont have time now because my GED test is TOMORROW!!!!!
    "Find a "playful" girl on a vid chat:"

Obviously you're a child.

Thanks
    what da fuck is project Rebeca

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post

"Find a "playful" girl on a vid chat:"

Obviously you're a child.
    1: do you hve any idea how hard it is to find that?
    2: im 20 dumb shit.
    3: dont start something with me when this is my topic and you cant stick to the discussion!
    4: i said i was geting my GED how the hell did you come up with your conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    what da fuck is project Rebeca
    Project Rebeca is a secret project that was ment to challenge the boundrys of the moding world... in other words? its my "Shock & Awe" Project
    TO DO:
    Get a red elite on CA:
    Kill an OPKer:
    Make a hack for CA:
    Make a game:
    Make a map:
    Make a Montage:

My M0Ds!
    UnrealT sound swap
    M24 Desert Camo
    M24 Sound swap
    Gothic Hana

Thanks
    3: dont start something with me when this is my topic and you cant stick to the discussion!
    4: i said i was geting my GED how the hell did you come up with your conclusion?

Project Rebeca is a secret project that was ment to challenge the boundrys of the moding world... in other words? its my "Shock & Awe" Project
    Project M.A.D. will ACTUALLY change the boundaries. And your pretty far behind.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

1: Wait until you get trolled and find out that perfect girl you thought you found is actually fat.
    2: 20 and you can't spell for shit?
    3: Topic already answered, you just fail to realize it.
    4: 20 and you still haven't passed high school? How's your mom's basement?

Try challenging these:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...rms-wrath.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    1: Wait until you get trolled and find out that perfect girl you thought you found is actually fat.
    2: 20 and you can't spell for shit?
    3: Topic already answered, you just fail to realize it.
    4: 20 and you still haven't passed high school? How's your mom's basement?

Try challenging these:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...rms-wrath.html

uhh ok i cant spell yet yo cant read... i said PLAYFUL not "perfect"... so dont flame me untill you read what your geting into

yes im 20 and i cant spell for shit but im working on it. and if you what im going through youd shut your mouth. so STFU

and the topic had ended HINT HINT "fuck off"
    TO DO:
    Get a red elite on CA:
    Kill an OPKer:
    Make a hack for CA:
    Make a game:
    Make a map:
    Make a Montage:

My M0Ds!
    UnrealT sound swap
    M24 Desert Camo
    M24 Sound swap
    Gothic Hana

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast