Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Minecraft Economy

most people know that there is a economy mod for the servers know well i play on a server and im poor so i was wondering if anyone knew a glitch on how to get alot of money fast and free with no hard work or could make a hack or something

Thank You ©®o$s ƒi®E™ for the awsome sig

what you guys think of the sig i made for me

Thanks
    Hi, I also am looking for something that completely defeats the purpose of the game, because I just think its too hard.

If you dont like playing on economy servers, dont. That, or actually use the search button to search for an inventory hack.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

deadskulz (02-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ^^ idc wat u say and i did search couldent find nothing on mpgh so why dont u get a life and leave me alone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Why don't you stop making stupid requests?

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf57 View Post
    ^^ idc wat u say and i did search couldent find nothing on mpgh so why dont u get a life and leave me alone
    The guys is trying to help and just don't play if you don't dare

Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."

Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    you guys no wat this is a hacking forum site this is a site where people can make requests on hacks i can make what ever request i want im not breaking any rules and as u can see his banned for trolling proble and i like to play minecraft and the server i play on is my freidns i like tos crew with him so you all can hush and leave me alone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    you guys no wat this is a hacking forum site this is a site where people can make requests on hacks i can make what ever request i want im not breaking any rules and as u can see his banned for trolling proble and i like to play minecraft and the server i play on is my freidns i like tos crew with him so you all can hush and leave me alone
    your such a dick.
    why request something when you say "leave me alone" in both replies to your post.
    and LEARN TO REQUEST.
    which economy plugin is it?
    noobs these days. .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You think I'm banned for making a sarcastic comment? lol ok. Ill be back later tonight anyways.

The reason you are getting sarcastic comments, is because you need to search for these things before making threads saying "Make me hax" There is already inventory editors out there, and if there is not, it is because nobody feels like making one, because Notch just patches them up, and for the most part, has made it not possible to do in the first place.

So it looks like you are stuck actually having to play the game. And if that is too hard for you, there is other servers to join, and if you just want to build, there is creative mode.

I'm a Buddhist, Christian, Paramedic, Vegan, Straight Edge Pimp
    But most of all, I am the flyest one you will ever meet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    guys stop ripping on him. this is a hacking site, he can ask for what he wants. if its not there its not there. if you feel sided well good for you. he has as much of a right on MPGH to ask for a hack, as you do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    guys stop ripping on him. this is a hacking site, he can ask for what he wants. if its not there its not there. if you feel sided well good for you. he has as much of a right on MPGH to ask for a hack, as you do.
    Please read my last post. He can come here and download hacks all he wants, but if he is too lazy to do a simple search, or actually look at the forum, then he really doesnt deserve to be catered for. And as stated above, most hacks are either not possible, or can be patched too easily.

I'm a Buddhist, Christian, Paramedic, Vegan, Straight Edge Pimp
    But most of all, I am the flyest one you will ever meet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by z11 View Post
    Please read my last post. He can come here and download hacks all he wants, but if he is too lazy to do a simple search, or actually look at the forum, then he really doesnt deserve to be catered for. And as stated above, most hacks are either not possible, or can be patched too easily.
    Too true, i hate when people cant be fucked to look stuff up for themselves...
    If there was nothing on it then why would people rip on him? also why did you say "leave me alone" once you asked for a hack?

Why did u get banned derpderp???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by devase View Post
    Too true, i hate when people cant be fucked to look stuff up for themselves...
    If there was nothing on it then why would people rip on him? also why did you say "leave me alone" once you asked for a hack?

Why did u get banned derpderp???
    Its not important why I got banned, and is completley off topic

Anyways, OP in case you have not figured out, there is no inventory editors for SMP, so the only way you are really going to get free stuff is if the admin gives you some. You will need to find another server if you dont like economy servers.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Its not important why I got banned, and is completley off topic

Anyways, OP in case you have not figured out, there is no inventory editors for SMP, so the only way you are really going to get free stuff is if the admin gives you some. You will need to find another server if you dont like economy servers.
    theres invedit for smp, if your the owner of the server, just edit the players' inv files in the players folder.