Thanks

Why cant any hacks for some reason for me ?

hey guys, im here to say that this is useless.... ive tried everyway to inject a hack and how everything works. but it just seems to not work for me. I used many injectors ( Red Dragon Valkryie, Shockings, and mpghs) and they all didnt do anything. the hacks i used was fancypbhack.dll the others were pb.dll and d3dx9_43.dll.this is exactly how i try to make the hack work. (tell me if i missed anything). first i open Valkryie injector as admin then i add a dll which is fancypbhack.dll . and the procces name is PBlackout.exe then i run Project blackout as admin. then i click check then i click auto inject on valkryie then i click start and it says its been succesfully injected but when i type in my pw and everything then i go in the servers i click insert/delete and nothing comes up nothing acutally happens. so i wana know why am i not able to make these hacks work for some reason.

im running on win 7 64-bit

Thanks
    You could try following instructions and running the hack as admin, and not Project Blackout.
    Also, you don't inject the directx lib... that should be in your system32 folder or PB folder
    Last edited by Scruffy; 02-22-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    theres two zlib.dll theres zlib.dll and zlib1.dll which one is it. and do u inject it with the hack ?

Thanks
    ALL YOU INJECT IS THE HACK.
    THATS IT.

Run the injector as admin and not the game itself

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    Oh nevermind, but i got a different problem after the injection and after the hackshield shows up the game just crashes before the screen turns black

Thanks
    Is your internet browser popping up after you click Start on the PB Launcher and taking you to the MPGH Project Blackout section?

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    no its not

I tried a different injector which is shocking and it doesnt show the site the game loads i click ins/delete and nothing still
    Last edited by EmpireLIfe23; 02-22-2011 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks
    Then it is not injecting properly which means it is an error on your part. Read through the tutorials, guides, and helpful posts on other people's topics to receive further instructions on how to solve these issues.

If you find that you need further assistance, you may post what your issue is on the hack's thread where the coder of the hack will be able to help you.

Closed because there are just too many of these threads.
    Last edited by Scruffy; 02-22-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]