Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not gonna quote you since you wrote so much.

1. Uh DBZ is totally birthright lol. You can even see it in Goku's grandson goten. Ironically training is hardly ever done, and anyone outside of the sayan leniage, sucks ass for the good guys(krillin, nuff said.)

2. I said yuyu didn't have anything to do with birthright. SDK did though, entirely.

3. Save the storyline, heard it a billion times.

4.Naruto:
    a) His determination is more naivety than actual perseverance. His determination to be the best is the same as Luffy's in OP. Its there, but its not really focused on, just repeated till everyone fucking hates when he says "believe it!". If determination was just straight from saying "I'm gonna be the hokage!" then I have been mistaken.

b) Sage mode? You talk to me like i don't know the storyline. Fucking A he has a fucking demon inside of him that constantly gives him the ability to win, and he got that just from being born.(through none of his own works). Sage mode in and of itself is stupid though, its basically another "here is something that gives you infinite energy supposedly, but it doesn't.)

c)His moves are : Clones, rasengan, and if you count the small number of times he ever does it, summoning.
    -Sage mode is not an attack.
    -Nine tails same.
    -Uzimaki barrage? Thats not even an attack. It was a clone combo used once, and thanks to all the fucking games its been repeated 100x times for no reason.

All the rasengan are the same, in fact its pretty much the equivalent of a punch.

All the rasengans are the same, which surprises me how the fuck every single enemy fails to dodge the strategy of "i'm going to hit you" when naruto uses no strategy, and has very little speed/martial arts skills.

Naruto wins pretty much every fight due to his birthright anyways. "Hey i have a demon inside of me." "Oh let me fall over then."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I read and watched the Sasuke vs Itachi battles, and refuse to check out anything else. It's virtually the only fight that was built up epicly as well as executed epicly. I don't like the majority of Naruto's battles, as they seem to always end up being him talking about his childhood or whatever :P
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I read and watched the Sasuke vs Itachi battles, and refuse to check out anything else. It's virtually the only fight that was built up epicly as well as executed epicly. I don't like the majority of Naruto's battles, as they seem to always end up being him talking about his childhood or whatever :P
    quite true... :/ ahwell manga of these are for the win though they always end just before such thing happens.

ahwell naruto is kinda great for me... story wise and all are abit strange -=- but yeah, think that most will be happy when its over. now thinking about the timespan i assume it can take 1-2years for the thing to end at lowest when u take 50 eps a year.

1thing about the powers... yeah aint this why its named SuperNatural as genre. and also the hero needs to win in the end (most of the time), so obvious ahwell.
    still most hate the serie though why are they still watching it

-gets hypnotised by Touhou BAD Apple!! on autoloop somewhere-
    Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 02-28-2011 at 12:30 AM.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantar*****m/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Not gonna quote you since you wrote so much.

1. Uh DBZ is totally birthright lol. You can even see it in Goku's grandson goten. Ironically training is hardly ever done, and anyone outside of the sayan leniage, sucks ass for the good guys(krillin, nuff said.)
    true 100%

2. I said yuyu didn't have anything to do with birthright. SDK did though, entirely.

3. Save the storyline, heard it a billion times.

4.Naruto:
    a) His determination is more naivety than actual perseverance. His determination to be the best is the same as Luffy's in OP. Its there, but its not really focused on, just repeated till everyone fucking hates when he says "believe it!". If determination was just straight from saying "I'm gonna be the hokage!" then I have been mistaken.

b) Sage mode? You talk to me like i don't know the storyline. Fucking A he has a fucking demon inside of him that constantly gives him the ability to win, and he got that just from being born.(through none of his own works). Sage mode in and of itself is stupid though, its basically another "here is something that gives you infinite energy supposedly, but it doesn't.)
    the demon nor sage mode gives him infinite ability to win, oruchimaru beat him with his 4 tails, sasuke stopped him from using the fox's chakra (even thugh he did not want to use it) he used sage mode against pain but was still beaten and forced to use the fox's power.

c)His moves are : Clones, rasengan, and if you count the small number of times he ever does it, summoning.
    -Sage mode is not an attack.
    -Nine tails same.
    -Uzimaki barrage? Thats not even an attack. It was a clone combo used once, and thanks to all the fucking games its been repeated 100x times for no reason.
    sage mode is a technique enhancing attacks, so who needs more attacks when u have 1 badass attack, uzumaki barrage is infact an attack, just not a very effective one

All the rasengan are the same, in fact its pretty much the equivalent of a punch.

lol ur fucking kidding right?

All the rasengans are the same, which surprises me how the fuck every single enemy fails to dodge the strategy of "i'm going to hit you" when naruto uses no strategy, and has very little speed/martial arts skills.

naruto isnt dbz they cant instantly teleport out of the way, if they did try to get out of the way not like naruto cant follow them or anything

Naruto wins pretty much every fight due to his birthright anyways. "Hey i have a demon inside of me." "Oh let me fall over then."

he has not won every fight, he lost 2 sasuke, and oruchimaru(and whataya know he used his "birthright" in both of those and lost), theres allot more that i just cant remember, those 2 are the biggest
    srsly all you do is look for the bad things in naruto, you dont credit the show whatsoever, pisses me off rly, stop watching naruto if your just going to post shit like this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Well that and naruto talking about how he had it rough as a child and can relate, although to be honest, he had it easy.

Sasuke vs. Itachi is my favorite battle, outside maybe the sasuke vs. deidara.

@Hyak. He didn't lose if no one won. Tadaaa, filler battle is filler!
    -Him using the fox in pein is all more proof of birthright.
    -Oh i'm sorry, he can't teleport. So lets do the typical shonen"theres a bad guy, punch him" battle then?
    -Seriously on the rasengan, its a fucking super powered punch. Dear lord the bad guys have no sense of danger or something. They never dodge, not to mention rasengans leave him wide open for counter-attacks. Like i don't know. Dodge then hit would be a great strategy.

Also, i don't "watch" it. I read it every week. Waste less time and i can easily tell what happened in 5minutes.

Last edited by Empire; 02-28-2011 at 01:26 AM.

Thanks

Well that and naruto talking about how he had it rough as a child and can relate, although to be honest, he had it easy.

Sasuke vs. Itachi is my favorite battle, outside maybe the sasuke vs. deidara.

@Hyak. He didn't lose if no one won. Tadaaa, filler battle is filler!
    -Him using the fox in pein is all more proof of birthright.
    -Oh i'm sorry, he can't teleport. So lets do the typical shonen"theres a bad guy, punch him" battle then?
    -Seriously on the rasengan, its a fucking super powered punch. Dear lord the bad guys have no sense of danger or something. They never dodge, not to mention rasengans leave him wide open for counter-attacks. Like i don't know. Dodge then hit would be a great strategy.

Also, i don't "watch" it. I read it every week. Waste less time and i can easily tell what happened in 5minutes.

since sasuke got away he did win, oruchimaru defeated him with the sword in the mouth thing, both were non filler...especially the naruto vs sasuke
    he is just using what he has, or playing his cards, theres nothing wrong in that like you try to make it seem
    that 3rd line? wtf "punch him battle then" makes no sense to me, sorry
    you make it sound super easy to dodge, o ya just a super powerfull ball of energy that will fuck me up, ill just dodge it no biggie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

since sasuke got away he did win, oruchimaru defeated him with the sword in the mouth thing, both were non filler...especially the naruto vs sasuke
    he is just using what he has, or playing his cards, theres nothing wrong in that like you try to make it seem
    that 3rd line? wtf "punch him battle then" makes no sense to me, sorry
    you make it sound super easy to dodge, o ya just a super powerfull ball of energy that will fuck me up, ill just dodge it no biggie
    :/ no story-advancement = filler. even if its in the manga. Having battles with no winner and no real advancement = filler.

Playing his cards? Dude, no offense, but i don't know how this show entertains you if your into magical battles like that.

Uh yeah, dodge it like you'd dodge a punch I guess. Idk, i mean if everyone is a ninja, you'd think martial arts would be common. Not to mention rasengans are long lunge-punches.
    ---------------------

Anyway, topic was consistency. Buildup of uknown characters only to be beat by kids is a letdown.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    yep naruto starts to bore me
    i might start watchin' bleach or some other sh1t

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    So true!
    Bleach owns
    It's funny
    Minecraft Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16.
    Games Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16
    Minecraft Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    League of Legends Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    Need for Speed World Minion: 2013.07.23.-2014.05.04
    Steam Games Section Minion: 2013.08.05.
    Warrock Section Minion: 2013.10.09.

If you would like to become a Minecraft Wiki Editor, apply here!
    If you would like to become a Games Wiki Editor, PM me!

Gifts:
    Gyongytyuk,Gyongytyuk,Zaps

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

:/ no story-advancement = filler. even if its in the manga. Having battles with no winner and no real advancement = filler.

Playing his cards? Dude, no offense, but i don't know how this show entertains you if your into magical battles like that.

Uh yeah, dodge it like you'd dodge a punch I guess. Idk, i mean if everyone is a ninja, you'd think martial arts would be common. Not to mention rasengans are long lunge-punches.
    ---------------------

Anyway, topic was consistency. Buildup of uknown characters only to be beat by kids is a letdown.
    Its quite true, Rasengan is like commando in mw2. It's not like he shoots it. From all the other battles I see, they manage to dodge similar attacks. Unless the rasengan has a magical morale debuff...
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Naruto is a good show and all that,
    it's just geared towards kids more if you ask me.
    It's got good morale underlays, even if the fights are wack sometimes.
    I still watch it though, you kinda get locked into it after watching for years.
    Never read the Manga or anything, not really into Manga/comics anymore.

Thanks

for the oruchimaru battle you could say that, but naruto vs sasuke did advance in the story

i was just trying to make an example so i could explain it better, playing his cards as in using his moves

its not real life, go look at almost any anime and you look at some things and say oh well you should have just dodged it

---------------------

imo it goes

naruto-best world and like theme i guess (ninja world, main characters a kid who starts out with no talent but works hard to get better, and an evil group trying to capture the tailed beasts) most emotional which i think is pretty cool

bleach-best fights, and intensity

one piece-best storyline and pretty average in everythin else, my fav anime
    Last edited by Hyak; 02-28-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

imo it goes

naruto-best world and like theme i guess (ninja world, main characters a kid who starts out with no talent but works hard to get better(after he obtained the Kyuubi powers that was(what if naruto didnt learn the forbidden jutsu at the beginning (Multi Shadow Clone) it would have taken much longer to do anything)), and an evil group trying to capture the tailed beasts) most emotional which i think is pretty cool(The character of Naruto looks almost like its directing towards shonen-ai a couple of times.)

bleach-best fights, and intensity(Best fights, not always but most are really good to watch.)

one piece-best storyline and pretty average in everythin else, my fav anime....(dont watch this one)

Mainly, i do agree that the shonen animes are fairly good but yeah most find it a killer of they add another filler or something else. (although it seems better then quitting for a few months to return afterwards when they finish a Arc or DVD Vol.).
    Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 02-28-2011 at 07:55 PM.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantar*****m/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post

Mainly, i do agree that the shonen animes are fairly good but yeah most find it a killer of they add another filler or something else. (although it seems better then quitting for a few months to return afterwards when they finish a Arc or DVD Vol.).
    Filler< HQ seasons based on storyline.

Having 400+ episodes is a nice achievement, but when literally half of them are filler, you might as well have used the budget on good ideas like Kite Tubo's Zombie Powder.

I'd pay to see more of that manga.

Thanks
    id rather have 400 episodes with fillers in them than 250-300 with nonfiller
    no fillers means the anime will end sooner

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast