Thanks
    hey man como se descarga ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Original Poster
    oh thank you. I didn't think of that
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    HERE put this into your script inside of main() {

Code:
    if hacks() {
    beastmode
    onepositionkill
    teleportkill
    unlimitedammunation
    servercrasher
    pointer = beast
    }
    should work. Thank me /
    Key:
    = done
    = not done
    = working on it
    = damn I killed it!

Accomplishments On MPGH:

make a mod -

make a gun to gun mod -

make a hack -

learn C++ -

roast a nub -

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yaserifti1 For This Useful Post:

D-Vid the DBag (02-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    so funny why do you all of you guys think is so funny to make fun of people when they ask you guys for help if so you guys keep messing with me flames your doing it the most and you need to stop i dont think is funny one bit at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    seriously man learn to code

....but.....i will help u a bit

project->settings->VC++Directories (here change the includes and libs to ur SDK directory

project->setting->General->character set (change to multi-byte character set)

and then go through ur entire project again and make sure u included each header file only ONCE and then used that file to include into ur .cpp's like a chain

hint: with this particular error don't include the same .h file into more than 1 .cpp file if the .h has functions/defines things

then go to ur project folder and search for .obj files and delete all of them

build ur project

if the problem still happens copy + paste everything except the includes from what would be ur dllmain.cpp file (not sure what it is on nubz) and paste it into the bottom of nubzD3Dtabs.cpp

delete dllmain.cpp in both the project interface and the folder (delete everything u can find about it including the object file)
    Last edited by Wilds; 02-28-2011 at 03:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by unajabia View Post
    hey man como se descarga ?
    lol wtf? GET BACK IN YOUR BR SECTION

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoman4567 View Post
    i need help fixing

1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::Render3DText(wchar_t *,unsigned long)" (?Render3DText@CD3DFont@@QAEJPA_WK@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont:rawTextW(float,float,unsigned long,wchar_t *,unsigned long)" (?DrawTextW@CD3DFont@@QAEJMMKPA_WK@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont:rawTextScaled(float,float,float,float,float,unsign ed long,wchar_t *,unsigned long)" (?DrawTextScaled@CD3DFont@@QAEJMMMMMKPA_WK@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::GetTextExtent(wchar_t *,struct tagSIZE *)" (?GetTextExtent@CD3DFont@@QAEJPA_WPAUtagSIZE@@@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont:eleteDeviceObjects(void)" (?DeleteDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::InvalidateDeviceObjects(void)" (?InvalidateDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::RestoreDeviceObjects(void)" (?RestoreDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::InitDeviceObjects(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?InitDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevi ce9@@@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "private: long __thiscall CD3DFont::PaintAlphabet(struct HDC__ *,int)" (?PaintAlphabet@CD3DFont@@aaeJPAUHDC__@@H@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "private: long __thiscall CD3DFont::CreateGDIFont(struct HDC__ *,struct HFONT__ * *)" (?CreateGDIFont@CD3DFont@@aaeJPAUHDC__@@papaUHFONT__@@@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall CD3DFont::~CD3DFont(void)" (??1CD3DFont@@QAE@XZ) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall CD3DFont::CD3DFont(wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (??0CD3DFont@@QAE@PA_WKK@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj

thank you
    Remove the d3dfont9.h and .cpp from your solution explorer, but leave them in your project directory.
    Last edited by _Fk127_; 02-28-2011 at 05:10 AM.

Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12