Thread: BAN U ALLL!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

you call me dumb but you actually care about mentions

who cares about a number that appears on your profile? what are you 10?
    Where the hell did I say I care about mentions?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post

You don't have to mention me? You do understand that right? Why the hell would I want a buncha mentions?

I want people banned cuz I got banned and Ima sit here and bish about it till something happens.
    Something will happen - this thread will get deleted or locked. And you'll make another thread and whine there till you're banned again and you'll qq on another account.

Thanks

You don't have to mention me? You do understand that right? Why the hell would I want a buncha mentions?

I want people banned cuz I got banned and Ima sit here and bish about it till something happens.
    so your just mad that you got banned then?
    and bcuz of that you want other people banned...
    you even made another thread about this
    so your rly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Where the hell did I say I care about mentions?
    o my god
    ok ill try to explain to you
    why06 mad cuz he got banned for mass mentioning in a normal non spam section
    why06 rages more cuz others mass mention in the spam section
    has nothing to do with how many times you have been mentioned

example: i have been mentioned 40 times in 40 posts
    this is not what we are talking about

get it now?
    Last edited by Hyak; 02-25-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

so your just mad that you got banned then?
    and bcuz of that you want other people banned...
    you even made another thread about this
    so your rly mad

Yup pretty much, other thread got bumped though, that was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post

Something will happen - this thread will get deleted or locked. And you'll make another thread and whine there till you're banned again and you'll qq on another account.
    Nah I'll just ragequit.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I dare you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to T.I.P For This Useful Post:

why06 (02-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by T.I.P View Post
    I dare you
    Yo T.I. be my fav rapper! +1 and rep =)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post

Me and my buddys? Jesus you're an idiot.

Don't be jelly that you get dereped and I don't. Grow up.
    Jesus may be an idiot, but the way you behave your rep is obvious fake from begging your buddies.

Thanks
    The flame and off topicness of this thread is almost as bad as the issue that was originally brought up.

We all know the mentions are being spammed to hell in the spam section, and we all know it needs to stop. There is at least 3 other threads like this saying the same thing. But until the mods start going there and banning everyone that does it, its not going to stop. So your best bet is to just PM a mod about it, and get them to do something. It will be a whole lot easier than trying to get the general section to side with you, as parts of general are just flat out dumb.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    The flame and off topicness of this thread is almost as bad as the issue that was originally brought up.

We all know the mentions are being spammed to hell in the spam section, and we all know it needs to stop. There is at least 3 other threads like this saying the same thing. But until the mods start going there and banning everyone that does it, its not going to stop. So your best bet is to just PM a mod about it, and get them to do something. It will be a whole lot easier than trying to get the general section to side with you, as parts of general are just flat out dumb.
    Yeh. I'm tired. A man... can only rage so long. I'm just a man. sigh...

I'm gonna RQ for now, but I'll be back in a few hours. Guess I'll tell Dave. Gawd, but I really don't wanna get banned again. >;l

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks

no1 is gnna get banned for spamming in the spammer section

learn2mpgh guys

Thanks

no1 is gnna get banned for spamming in the spammer section

learn2mpgh guys
    But it may as well be possible to get banned for abusing the mentions. Dave had said something about enforcing a rule for it, and that mods should ban if they see mention abuse. afaik it hasnt been implemented yet.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks

Yeh. I'm tired. A man... can only rage so long. I'm just a man. sigh...

I'm gonna RQ for now, but I'll be back in a few hours. Guess I'll tell Dave. Gawd, but I really don't wanna get banned again. >;l
    Your just feeding them

Thanks
    But it may as well be possible to get banned for abusing the mentions. Dave had said something about enforcing a rule for it, and that mods should ban if they see mention abuse. afaik it hasnt been implemented yet.
    if that is gnna be a rule
    no1 should get banned for doing it before the rule was made
    which is what why is trying to say

@why06
    if u rly dnt wnna get banned
    why would u continue to argue with people(im not saying i didnt either i just dont care if i get banned)
    that would be another rson to get banned
    Last edited by Hyak; 02-25-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks

if that is gnna be a rule
    no1 should get banned for doing it before the rule was made
    who cares Hyak? They can't do anything about it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyPunk View Post
    who cares Hyak?
    im pretty sure the people that get banned would care

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast