Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    God, why do people have to be so fucking dumb? Oh wait.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    banned for stupidity lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Did you forget the election of 2000? Did Algore win despite the majority of the nation wanted him for pres? N00o0.Well fuck that lets say the "Light" darkie becomes them fake things you call leader. He wont make a damn difference in our economy or any of the problems and hardships this nation is going through. Face it hes a ****** on a leash with a whip waiting to hit him. Arun unlike others I consider you to be a smart thinker, So hear this. The war on "Al CIAda" i mean the war on "terror" wont end for sum time until the corporates have dominance over the Mid-east. So these "excuses" wont stop for a while. Now what will Obama do when another false flag I mean "terror" attack happens, They will definitely blame it on Iran. There we will have a new war on terror and America will keep going through bullshit. Either McCain or Obama these steroid powered wars wont stop until WE THE PEOPLE, just like it says on the constitution take actions against what these modern day kings do.

If in a "Free" nation like the U.S. were it only makes a good change if a new leader is elected and he makes decisions for the people. How and why would any intelligent person name it or the idea a "democracy".

The Ones who wants real democracy fights it with words and messages not bullet holes and explosions.
    Here is my point of view, to the fags and kids with brains made of media aided shit, dont start random discussions and make your ass look like a dumb one. Speak wisely.
    Last edited by <sniper>; 06-13-2008 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Al-CIAda lol that's a good one

but on a serious note what do you guys think would happen if everyone found out that 911 and all of this terrorist bullshit is all made up and we're just over there killing innocents and stealing oil?
    ◑` ◔
    ╔═╗IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA
    ║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
    ╚═╝SHOOP DA WOOP

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sigzorzsign.jpg[/IMG]

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
    THE MORAL: WHEN YOU'RE FULL OF BULL, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

gimmie ur soul bitches

RESPECT LIST:
    oh yeah, that's right, I HATE ALL OF YOU
    except navi and arun and hood

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inkblot View Post
    Al-CIAda lol that's a good one

but on a serious note what do you guys think would happen if everyone found out that 911 and all of this terrorist bullshit is all made up and we're just over there killing innocents and stealing oil?
    People would reject it and keep what they already believe

Thanks
    the starter of this thread is being a dick to people that have different opinions... sounds like a democrat. preache freedom, love, openmindedness, practice= attacking people who dont believe what they believe. oh, and if anyone seen hilary's democratic convention speech, they lie a shitload. all she talked about is how mccain didnt want this and was against that... even tho that what mccains been saying. people are so easy to lie to when they drastically want to believe somthing.
    back to topic of this topic. obama is just saying what people want to hear.. change. although he hasnt exactly stated how, no matter how much he's asked. if you want change, vote a republican who is pretty much middle of the road and a libertarian, Ron Paul FTW.

*edit* before bashing ron paul for being republican, look at his policies. i have never met a democrat who was opposed to him AFTER they found out what he was campaining for. Ron Paul revolution baby
    Last edited by gansch; 08-28-2008 at 09:25 PM. Reason: given info on Ron Paul

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by gansch View Post
    the starter of this thread is being a dick to people that have different opinions... sounds like a democrat. preache freedom, love, openmindedness, practice= attacking people who dont believe what they believe. oh, and if anyone seen hilary's democratic convention speech, they lie a shitload. all she talked about is how mccain didnt want this and was against that... even tho that what mccains been saying. people are so easy to lie to when they drastically want to believe somthing.
    back to topic of this topic. obama is just saying what people want to hear.. change. although he hasnt exactly stated how, no matter how much he's asked. if you want change, vote a republican who is pretty much middle of the road and a libertarian, Ron Paul FTW.

*edit* before bashing ron paul for being republican, look at his policies. i have never met a democrat who was opposed to him AFTER they found out what he was campaining for. Ron Paul revolution baby
    What she said 0.o MPGH ROCKS

Thanks
    Hello all, Don't vote for Obama.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Fags like Sniper, Dave, and all the other people who said Obama can't win, it's impossible. STFU, in your face bitch.

You don't know anything, you think you have the world figured out.
    Obama's gonna be our president.
    yep arun ur right. look the world is not ready for no black man, mexican man, azian anything other than white. and they are not ready for a woman to be president. if Obama wins he will get shot. thats how the world is right now
    .-_.Latest._-.
    [IMG]https://i423.photobucke*****m/albums/pp312/i7vSa7vi7y/JokerMeltingReflection.png[/IMG]

Mods

Title:Combat Arms
    Type:FPS Shooter
    Summary:There is no way IN HELLyour getting more than 10 kills unless you have hacks

Thanks
    Oh, yeah cause I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to a racist black supremacist in OUR AMERICAN office defiantly after we enslaved his race to do what ever we wanted and his wife looks like she just moved out of Africa I'm so suuuure he wont exact his revenge rofl!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12