Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Aha, this thread actually made me laugh. I don't understand why people kill themselves either, so fucked up. Their is nothing you get out of it when you kill yourself, so just live your fucking life, damnnn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Pink Floyd>Lupe
    Suicide Silence > All your '90's music.

Quote Originally Posted by korshlov View Post
    Lol a funeral is a financial burden-_-. When someone commits suicide, nobody cares about the funeral cost.
    you are fucking stupid.
    theres always 1 person that loves he / she the died.
    a funeral can be as simple as throwing the body into the lake (happend to my grampa), but the relatives have to chose what happends to the body.

Dan, dont be that guy.
    People actually get depressed, and if they feel as if their too far in the hole, they end their life, cuz they feel as if the life they are is is complete and utter shit.
    1 of my friends commited suicde.
    2 of my friends were cutters, but now stopped.
    Last edited by deadskulz; 03-05-2011 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Aha, this thread actually made me laugh. I don't understand why people kill themselves either, so fucked up. Their is nothing you get out of it when you kill yourself, so just live your fucking life, damnnn
    Are you fucking retarded? If you have never thought of suicide then it's most likely because you have a better life than those people. You don't have to suffer through life, that is what you gain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    they should also light some babies on fire

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The best thing to do is massacre a bunch of people then fake your suicide, that way nobody looks for you, and you can live quietly and secretly and just look at how all the fags react to what you did.

That shit will get you out of depression in no time. Of course tho, it requires money.

An alternative is to blow some shit up secretly so that nobody knows who did it, but that still requires money (and brains).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by joblo150 View Post
    The best thing to do is massacre a bunch of people then fake your suicide, that way nobody looks for you, and you can live quietly and secretly and just look at how all the fags react to what you did.

That shit will get you out of depression in no time. Of course tho, it requires money.

An alternative is to blow some shit up secretly so that nobody knows who did it, but that still requires money (and brains).
    Are all your posts as retarded as this?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post

Are you fucking retarded? If you have never thought of suicide then it's most likely because you have a better life than those people. You don't have to suffer through life, that is what you gain.
    If I was a fat ugly beaner I would think of suicide too.

Thanks

personal point

you feel so shitty that you wanna kill yourself, you don't just fucking eat a bottle of pills or shoot yourself. You need to grab the gun and shoot every motherfucker who pissed you off, THEN shoot yourself. Might as well make the most out of your last day.

Go rape some girls, jack ice cream, blow up some cars, do some damage. Don't be a fucking pussy and just kill yourself in your closet - if you do that, you lose and all the fags who wholesale crystal jewelry

pissed you off and shat on your face... they win. Grow balls and fuck them up first. The nigga at virginia tech a few years back had the right idea, shot 1000 rounds before caught one himself. Plus I bet you can do better than that. Be creative and act like a man with balls, don't be a fucking pussy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS=TROLL View Post
    If I was a fat ugly beaner I would think of suicide too.
    If you haven't thought of suicide than you haven't hit puberty yet. Fosho.

BTW: Hispi looks normal to me IMHO; idk wut u talkn bout.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Are all your posts as retarded as this?
    All the ones I have seen so far.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123