Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Exclamation Hello, I gotten a problem with pblackout

I try to inject the hacks, and injects successfully,

But because of this problem,
    Pblackout does not open correctly, so therefore the hacks won't work.

Here is an image of the problem

[img]https://i1142.photobucke*****m/albums/n604/MrAFG4LifeNigga/untitled-1.jpg[/img]

But if i wait it out, with these two problems left open, project blackout will start, but then the hacks will not work at all.

Please help me fix the issue, asap.
    Thanks

EDIT:: NVM THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF THE HACK!
    PROLLY PATCHED OR SOMETHING!
    WHEN I DIDN'T USE THE HACK, WORKED FINE!
    NOTHING POPPED UP!
    THANKS ANYWAYS!
    SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY COUSIN!
    USING THE SAME HACK!
    SORRY FOR CAPS!
    Last edited by AFG4Lifee; 02-28-2011 at 09:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by AFG4Lifee View Post
    I try to inject the hacks, and injects successfully,

But because of this problem,
    Pblackout does not open correctly, so therefore the hacks won't work.

Here is an image of the problem

[img]https://i1142.photobucke*****m/albums/n604/MrAFG4LifeNigga/untitled-1.jpg[/img]

But if i wait it out, with these two problems left open, project blackout will start, but then the hacks will not work at all.

Please help me fix the issue, asap.
    Thanks
    Memmory refrence errors are caused by hardware (9/10 times) Thats all I can tell you and there are no working hacks for pbo atm.

Might wanna open your pc make sure everything is plugged in tight. Check temp on your ram and cpu when running High end graphics games.. (hint let it get hot first make sure your not over heating in mid game play. signs of this is decreased graphics card performance the longer you play..)

Theres alot that could be wrong with memmory reffrence error tho.. A memory reffrence points to a dump file produced by windows based on the error thats where info lies. However unless you have the books every computer engineer carries with them you are clueless cause there isnt anything on the internet for these type of errors but people looking for help like you and not getting it. They explain all the dump errors in detail and you wont find them anywhere on the web. Hell, I dont even know where to get em..

There are special software disks you can get that will scan your hard ware for you and give you feedback on whats wrong but if you scan on a cold start it wont find nothing you wanna scan while you got it running hard stuff or right after..

Sorry if this didnt help you I was bored so I figure I would explain it a lil for you.

I had a pc that had mem ref errors while playing games for 3 years BELIEVE me I looked for the answers they aren't there to be found..
    Last edited by debohax; 02-28-2011 at 09:47 PM.
    Dead Island Hacks v1.5 By. Debohax

Contagion Hacks v1.5 By. Debohax

Debohax Injector v1.0 By. Debohax

Dying Light Hack v1.3 By. Debohax

[IMG]https://i303.photobucke*****m/albums/nn132/MercurySilverstone/Decorated%20images/gamegenie.jpg[/IMG]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to debohax For This Useful Post:

AFG4Lifee (02-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Can i ask you ,,, what injectro your using ?
    i found some crap injectors and they dont work !! but i cant find a working one