Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    If i screw yo gf, where do u think i live??
    Thanks

problem with .net framework

Guys i have a problem. I cant dll any hacks (or use em) nor can i make em myself or open my own.....i have 1.1 .net framework..when i tried installing it said contact ur administrator...i am the administrator...any help??

HI I HAVE A SMALL PENIS
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 06-09-2008 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Question

Quote Originally Posted by wwechamp View Post
    Guys i have a problem. I cant dll any hacks (or use em) nor can i make em myself or open my own.....i have 1.1 .net framework..when i tried installing it said contact ur administrator...i am the administrator...any help??
    Is the first time that hapened to you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Are you running vista =0?

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    well to answer the first post: yes, untill i had to clean my computer (like repace all the shit ) and cost me live 500 bucks....
    to answer 2nd post: no i can run hacks ezily on vista...i can play wr on vista tyoo
    so no on this one (the one with the prob) its xp...i cant update .net framwork and i an't play wr...

HI I HAVE A SMALL PENIS

Thanks
    bumping this thread cuz i need help!!!!!

HI I HAVE A SMALL PENIS

Thanks
    Have you installed VB6?

Thanks
    didnt bother i mean if icant even run some...icluding the ones i make using my uce....which doesnt make sense

HI I HAVE A SMALL PENIS

Thanks
    didnt bother i mean if icant even run some...icluding the ones i make using my uce....which doesnt make sense
    Someone said long time ago that installing it will help, at least for vb6 programs (may be total bullshit, someone confirm). Sometimes windows also gets so fucked up that you won't be able to do anything with it (like I used to had/probably have atm), so reinstalling windows is last possible solution

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Question

well to answer the first post: yes, untill i had to clean my computer (like repace all the shit ) and cost me live 500 bucks....
    to answer 2nd post: no i can run hacks ezily on vista...i can play wr on vista tyoo
    so no on this one (the one with the prob) its xp...i cant update .net framwork and i an't play wr...
    Mmm... Something is suspicios with the new install that you maked... And other thing, why you paid 500$ for reinstall and other things when you could do it by yourself... You find all the things on the internet and it cost you nothing... I founded very weird that you instal a fresh Xp and dont let you make update for net framework... Tell other things about your computer and if the Xp was genuine... It could be and another version-that you get some kind of virus or else

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel88m View Post
    Mmm... Something is suspicios with the new install that you maked... And other thing, why you paid 500$ for reinstall and other things when you could do it by yourself... You find all the things on the internet and it cost you nothing... I founded very weird that you instal a fresh Xp and dont let you make update for net framework... Tell other things about your computer and if the Xp was genuine... It could be and another version-that you get some kind of virus or else
    If I would have much more time I would install linux right away (which requires time, lots of time). You can install pirate XP which costs nothing(and in my case seems to work 2x better than the original I have atm). And when windows goes bingbong, I don't find any other way to fix it than reinstalling (unless your going to spent whole summer googling those problems) it. Of course you can contact Microsoft, but I haven't get any help from them. In a nutcase, I'm totally fucked up with this Windows and rather choose not to do anything when it jams

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
    If I would have much more time I would install linux right away (which requires time, lots of time). You can install pirate XP which costs nothing(and in my case seems to work 2x better than the original I have atm). And when windows goes bingbong, I don't find any other way to fix it than reinstalling (unless your going to spent whole summer googling those problems) it. Of course you can contact Microsoft, but I haven't get any help from them. In a nutcase, I'm totally fucked up with this Windows and rather choose not to do anything when it jams
    You're right... Me either have Xp black that works way far more good that the original version... It is faster, good, when I instal an aplication goes like hell (make it very fast), the ram are more free, the hole system is more healthier... And yes, when I have some major problem I must reinstal the hole Xp again, but by now I know everything about reinstaling and it gets me around an hour with the updates to... So, go for the other way wwechamp

Thanks
    guys to be honest i had a lil problem totally understanding what u want me to do....reinstall a diff version of xp or what??

HI I HAVE A SMALL PENIS

Thanks
    guys to be honest i had a lil problem totally understanding what u want me to do....reinstall a diff version of xp or what??
    Don't reinstall Windows, it's just last possible solution there is

Thanks
    so wtf am i going to do...i only wanna hack on this comp and not the other...like dat if i get hardware banned idc...but if onyl 1 borks..i basically gotta give up hacking =(

HI I HAVE A SMALL PENIS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Wink

so wtf am i going to do...i only wanna hack on this comp and not the other...like dat if i get hardware banned idc...but if onyl 1 borks..i basically gotta give up hacking =(
    Yuor call...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast