Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Enhancing the performance of your CF

Personally, I decided to make this tutorial to help everyone who has a high ping CF slowly and more.

I teach the following:

1 - How to Extend the ram by software.

2 - Extend the performance of your processor via overclocking.

3 - Improve Your Bits Video card on / off board.

1 - ally RAM MEMORY FOR SOFTWARE

First let's download of the Programme:
    Programme in which we use is the Ready-Booster.
    Windows Vista has brought an innovative feature that promised to increase by up to 10 times the performance of computer tasks, the Russians dictated, so it works in other windows such as xp, and seven, It is a technology disk cache that takes advantage of the flash memory used in devices such as flash drive and memory cards to increase system performance. And what does all this mean? First things first.

Cache is a high speed temporary memory your computer uses to streamline tasks, intermediate between the system for processing and storage of data. His advantage lies in depriving the system of using the storage device, slower to read data from frequent access. The method is that Web browsers use to frequently accessed pages to load faster on future visits - in this case, the cache is performed on the hard disk

Windows Vista and other versions of windows, also enjoys this feature. He reserves some space on your hard disk for this, which is known as swap memory. The function of ReadyBoost is simply to improve RAM usage. Given that flash memory devices have, on average, ten times the performance for reading data to a common hard disk, ReadyBoost makes Windows Vista continue to use these devices to perform heavy tasks and repetitive. The performance gain is remarkable.

Of course, all this does not happen by themselves. It is necessary that users have available a compatible device and configure it correctly. The device must meet the following requirements:
    Have a minimum capacity of 256 MB.
    Support USB 2.0 protocol.
    Being able to read at a speed of 3.5 MB / s write to 2.5 MB / s.
    Be at least 64 MB of available space.

1. Insert the device into your computer. The AutoPlay screen by default will be displayed. If not, go to Computer option on Start Menu, right click on the unity of the device inserted and select Open AutoPlay. A screen similar to this should appear:

http:/xaki.com.br/imagens/materias/rb1.png

2. Click Speed up my system using Windows ReadyBoost.

3. On the screen that appears, select the Use this device and enter the space you want to use, as shown below:http:/xaki.com.br/imagens/materias/rb2.png

4. Click OK, cache ally.

When you need to remove the device from your computer, simply disconnect it without problems. Only the cache memory on the device used to improve the performance of the system will be disabled. You will not lose data nor harm the system.

It is noteworthy that these flash memory devices have a useful life and constantly using ReadyBoost can do with this life is dramatically reduced.

2 - ally PERFORMANCE ROUTE PROCESSOR OVERCLOCK

Overclocking do is to make a given chip processors, graphics cards etc ... frequency of working up the factory. Should teach with the processor.

1 - Options in the Bios:
    Click Here

In the BIOS there are several options for overclocking, and I quote here and give a brief explanation about them. Recalling that their names may vary depending on the motherboard.

CPU External Frequency: FSB (the famous Front Side Bus). The speed with which the processor talks to the memory. It is basically here to do the overclocking.

Multipler CPU, CPU Frequency Multiple: CPU multiplier. This number, multiplied by the FSB results in the CPU clock. Eg: 133 x 12.5 = 1667 MHz (Athlon XP 2000 +).

Memory Frequency: divider Memories Community synchronous mode (1:1, in the same FSB frequency of memory) is what provides more performance and more stability. If you have DDR400 memory and uses a processor with FSB 266 MHz, they also will run the 266 (it was what happens to my old Pentium MMX and deceased).

You can arrow it any faster than the CPU, but it hardly will speedup (passando.).

CPU Vcore, CPU voltage (volts) when it increases the frequency of the processor, it is necessary to give an increase in core voltage to achieve stability, which also implies an increase in temperature, because otherwise he will work with less energy passing hungry ... . You can also lower the vCore, which leaves the CPU cooler and thus increase its useful life, but only if it is to work in stock (not over) but we want to overclock. So not useful.

There are also other options, such as SB Voltage (voltage-south bridge), Multipler HT (HT multiplier), but these are only available on systems with Athlon 64.

NOTE: Before doing overclocking, you should check if everything is right with the system. Take a look at the temperatures and voltages in the source. In Athlon XP is not recommended over 60 ° C and the Pentium 4, 50 ° C. Regarding voltages, there can be no variation greater than 5%, because otherwise, you can drag your source - along with the whole system - to the trash.

I made a simplified table for those who have pregiça doing math D:

+12 V: 11.4 V to 12.6 V
    +5 V: 4.75 V to 5.25 V
    +3.3 V: 3.46v to 3.14 v

(A good program to measure this is Everest Home Edition. For those with ASUS motherboard is the best ASUS PC Probe.'s "Probe" to not even kidding ... nobody else uses that asus is not only the name XD Software: P)

Remembering that everything should be measured at full load. To do so, has the Prime 95 Stress

4. Get to work!

Now it's time to act. Restart the computer, enter BIOS (usually by pressing Del when the computer turns on) and increase the FSB. But do not increase much, because the system certainly will not hold, I recommend 5 MHz back to Windows, run Stress Prime 1995, checking the stability. Always take a look in temperature and voltages. And so on, until some time giving error in Prime 95, which indicated instability. When this occurs, try to give us a relaxed memory timings. Go to stability testing, looking at temperature and voltages. It is also helpful in moving vDIMM and lower the multiplier (in order to increase a little more FSB). Stir in vCore also helps. Do not forget to Vdd.

But do not overdo The higher voltages are less lifetime components are: I do not like to exceed 0.2 v vCore processor document. It's nice to have a well-ventilated cabinet, a good cooler on the CPU (vCore to move on), sinks in the memos (to move in vDIMM) and even an active cooler on the north-bridge (if the move Vdd).

But, hey, you have to go fiddling with the vCore, vDIMM, multiplier, testing here and there and see the maximum over you Do not overdo consegue.LEMBRANDO SENAO GO PRO WASTE YOUR PC, do not blame me for stupidity coming from you

BETTER-OFF YOUR VIDEO CARD BOARD

In some cases, the onboard video card contains some settings that can improve the performance of your computer, especially with regard to shared memory for it, which can be changed quickly.

But how?

In current models of motherboards, memory for the onboard video card can be changed in many cases, removing more or less normal MBs of memory on your computer. Therefore, increasing these values is recommended if you have plenty of memory in your PC, without some megs compromise system performance.

Changing Values

Unfortunately, it would be practically impossible to list a guide to all types of motherboards. However, the task of changing shared video memory is usually very simple and does not require much knowledge on your part.

If your model differ from much of what I presented, just go by selecting the options in your BIOS until you find the option for the onboard video memory. Remember that it is not recommended to change other topics it, which is intended for technicians or those who really understand the subject. To increase the shared memory of your card, follow these steps:

1. By connecting the PC, access the BIOS of your motherboard, which can usually be done in the "Delete" key or "F2. " (Logo on screen, there is a hint of the correct key for the function).

2. Find the option for changing the shared memory video.
    http:/xaki.com.br/imagens/materias/willmatmemvid1.jpg

3. Open the function and check the possible values, choosing what suits you.
    http:/xaki.com.br/imagens/materias/willmatmemvid2.jpg

4. Save the changes to the BIOS, which is usually done by a keyboard shortcut, like the example below.
    http:/xaki.com.br/imagens/materias/willmatmemvidt3.jpg

Request Sticky

https://baixaki.com.br/imagens/materi...matmemvid1.jpg

3. Open the function and check the possible values, choosing what suits you.
    https://baixaki.com.br/imagens/materi...matmemvid2.jpg

4. Save the changes to the BIOS, which is usually done by a keyboard shortcut, like the example below.
    https://baixaki.com.br/imagens/materi...atmemvidt3.jpg

Request Sticky
    Last edited by Hexicidal; 03-03-2011 at 01:26 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hexicidal For This Useful Post:

karagiozis (03-04-2011),Lakshay (03-03-2011)

Thanks
    TL;DR
    Also, you are br...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My eyes hurt dude, Kindly edit this and change the Font. Btw the Tut is awesome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    TL;DR
    Also, you are br...
    Nah, I'am Egyptian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    nice copy&paste

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2011 View Post
    nice copy&paste
    Why U Alwayes hate Me And my Threads

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðåяk View Post

Why U Alwayes hate Me And my Threads
    nah..im just telling the truth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Yeah I Think That i See That U Was Saying Shit Tut

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Never request to your own thread be sticky ^^

No stickys for you. /Dai

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    nice tut but too lazy to read all this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    nahh tomorrow i will get my new super pc so no more lagg and stuff

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðåяk View Post

Nah, I'am Egyptian
    These image links...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Just 1 thing: if you don't know much about OCing or are unable to explain it properly, don't. And this is far from sticky-grade material

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    It's Nice Old Tut Bt lazy to read all this I read some of it ...
    yoyoyo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Bad Font's
    And nice Job