Thread: Gay Rank Hack

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alen_the_killer View Post
    I stoped playing BC2 because its so hard to level up,give us that hack please
    You've only played because you wanted to level up?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    all in all this is fake for one reason EA store your accounts information and the files for them on their servers. the only way to hack your rank is to hack into EA's systems and grabbing the files you need. so this is bullshit and you cant do this with cheat engine. cheat engine wouldn't be able to achieve this. so who ever posted this needs to just gtfo, and even if there is an easier way to hack ur rank than i just said then it wouldn't be with shitty cheat engine. but its up to you believe what u will. and like said before it would be just for show it wont actually edit your rank so changing your ranks look would be achievable but actually hacking it to that rank would be not possible with this programme.
    Last edited by harry1641; 03-18-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic86 View Post
    You've only played because you wanted to level up?
    of course not,i played it to have fun,but then i wanted to unlock all and get to level 50,i unlocked almost all at level 20 but it need a lot hours to have level 50

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by harry1641 View Post
    all in all this is fake for one reason EA store your accounts information and the files for them on their servers. the only way to hack your rank is to hack into EA's systems and grabbing the files you need. so this is bullshit and you cant do this with cheat engine. cheat engine wouldn't be able to achieve this. so who ever posted this needs to just gtfo, and even if there is an easier way to hack ur rank than i just said then it wouldn't be with shitty cheat engine. but its up to you believe what u will. and like said before it would be just for show it wont actually edit your rank so changing your ranks look would be achievable but actually hacking it to that rank would be not possible with this programme.
    How about in MW2?
    The stats are stored in your players folder.

Thanks
    Nicman tell us your secret

Thanks
    ya, but bc2 doesn't. bc2 account info is retrieved when u log in ingame.

Thanks
    Very Good !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Easy its not a secret only do like flash games but i think you need to change something in cheat engine just google it. it worked for me so...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    If this can't be done (server sided) with cheat engine, just look for packets with WPE after games end. It probably stores exp earned during each game on your computer, then sends it to EA after the game. Just find the packet for exp and send it every... 10 or 15 minutes to be safe. Leave that going for a few days, and you will be a high rank.

Thanks
    It dosen't work, it's impossible to use C.E/WPE on Battlefield.
    Your XP is uploaded via EA server, therfore it cannot... I repete, CANNOT be cheated. And clearly you can see it's impossible, these n00bs are saying "It works for me" then someone asking "show me" and no reply.
    It's utter B/S run the heck along you loser fhakwads and stop trying to make yourself look cool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by k0pperr View Post
    It dosen't work, it's impossible to use C.E/WPE on Battlefield.
    Your XP is uploaded via EA server, therfore it cannot... I repete, CANNOT be cheated. And clearly you can see it's impossible, these n00bs are saying "It works for me" then someone asking "show me" and no reply.
    It's utter B/S run the heck along you loser fhakwads and stop trying to make yourself look cool.
    If absolutely EVERYTHING were server sided, it would be as network laggy as... runescape. At some point the client communicates to the server that an event has occurred, which triggers an change in your exp on the server. Whether this is every time you get a kill, or after each game, or something else, I am not sure. However I believe that it should be possible to find this event and duplicate it. This is most easily done with WPE.

Thanks
    it dosen't work, simple fact of the matter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by k0pperr View Post
    it dosen't work, simple fact of the matter.
    It isn't that it can't work. It's that you don't understand the packet transmission enough (I probably don't either) to do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Anyway noobz it work for me if its dont work for you i had luck thats it thats all.

Thanks
    It's probably just visual

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast