Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Warrock Code 10401 and 10501 HELP

Okay so i've read up on several pages, but nothing has came up thats any help, I recently downloaded Warrock again, after not playing it for 2 years, and when i tried playing, it lets me in a game for maybe 1 round at most, hardly even that, then it just shuts off saying "10401 or 10501" and i can keep opening and trying as many times as i want, nothing will happen though, ALSO i've redownloaded the game 6 times, i've went into the folder and updated the HACKSHEILD multiple times before trying to play, i've tried with and without GameBooster, and i've also looked into turning off my firewall while playing, which did nothing at all either, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I miss this game and want to play, Im able to play combat arms and any mmorpg with no problem on this computer, so i HIGHLY doubt the graphics card/Ram/Memory is the problem seeing as how i got like 161k GB left of memory and such. If anyone has a idea please please help me out, thank you Also im not sure if this is the right spot to post in, i couldnt find a warrock help section, but if it is the wrong place please dont flame, just move it to the correct spot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Waited a few days, anyone got any ideas? It'd be extremely helpful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't know all solutions to every particular WarRock Error, perhaps people from the WarRock Section can help you out, otherwise look at the Gamersfirst Forums (Most Errors have been solved there already)

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yeah i've posted in warrock thread, and have read up for the last week, no one has a solution , or has posted one, if they have had the solution =\