Now a lot of you think I'm an asshole to "Evelyn" for shits and gigs but honestly that is not the case. A lot of you think I'm being insensitive to her real life problems but that also is not the case. Most of you that go out of your way to protect "Evelyn" haven't been subjective when formulating their ideas about who she is. All of you take what she says at face value without a bit of skepticism. I for one have come to the conclusion that she is not genuine about who she is after a lot of careful consideration of the facts she herself presented to me as well as others. Let me break it all down for you.

What she has given to us.
Sex: Female, I have no reason to argue against this but who knows whats true after presenting the rest of the facts.

General information: Claims to be able to play a plethora of musical instruments, speak multiple languages (spanish, french, german, italian, chinese among other things) Also claims to have 2 Masters degrees (keep in mind she's 19).

The Dirty: Claims to have been sexual, physically, and emotionally abused by her brother (who apparently is a drug dealer) and associates. Also claims that she's been starved and is fearful to eat food because her brother beats her. Also says that she is held captive at her house and cannot leave. On top of that she also says she is suffering from a life threatening disease that has left her with only a few years to live.

Information you don't know: Two emails have been registered on MPGH on the same Eclipse6/Evelyn account. From the MPGH server logs we find this
Code:
09-17-2010; Evelyn Old Value New Value Primary Usergroup Leecher Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Email ms.shady2@hotmail.com hip.hop.poet@hotmail.com
hip.hop.poet@hotmail.com which we have all come to know because that is her msn chat account. The real odd piece of information is her second email ms.shady2@hotmail.com which was also linked to her MPGH account. This email lead to a myspace account which has been since deleted which listed her state as NY not CA where she claims to reside.
A quick search of her email leads to a facebook account with the name Helena Hunt NOT Evelyn Ulloa (Facebook)

On top of all of this one of our own members Hispiforce has been pursuing an intimate relationship with "Eve" and genuinely believes that she also is trying to do the same thing. MSN logs say otherwise.
Code:
(12:34 PM) You have just sent a nudge. 
(12:34 PM) You have just sent a nudge. 
(12:34 PM) Evelyn.; For Wan: Why nudge =/  
(12:34 PM) Evelyn.; For Wan: Oh I just dont feel comfortable ewith Hispi but i dont really want to say that to him, so please dont  
(12:36 PM)*******: err why not lol aint that weird 
(12:36 PM) Evelyn.; For Wan: No hes not weird he's just like really pushing towards a relationship or being serious And im totally not like ready or wanting that
This girl has honestly been shady since day one and I hope you guys realize that all of this drama isn't unfounded. This girl hasn't provided ANY proof to say otherwise. Every picture she provides to different members on MPGH of her self end up being of different girls. She's said many things that just do not add up in the grand scheme of things. She refuses any offers of help to get her out of her abusive situation but at the same time who would leave her at home with a fridge full of food and the doors unlocked if they were trying to starve her and keep her captive? Who would let her use the phone and have access to the internet if they illegally kept her against her will and constantly sexually and physically assaulted her? It really just doesn't add up when you start piecing her story together. Who can have 2 Masters degrees by the time their 20 and claim to be proficient at multiple languages as well as musical instruments with the short time they've been on this Earth?

I'm not trying to undermine any sort of claims of abuse or anything but I honestly feel like this girl has been anything but genuine and I can honestly say that during the 5+ years I've been a member of MPGH I have never been so sure that someone wasn't being truthful to our community. I'm only telling everyone of this because I don't think everyone who looks up to this person deserves to get lied to. This community can show a lot of love to people but its just not right when you manipulate everyone into liking you.

The burden of proof is on "Eve" I've said what I had to say but now its up to you guys whether you open up your eyes and see whats really going on.