Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iberson View Post
    Now a lot of you think I'm an asshole to "Evelyn" for shits and gigs but honestly that is not the case. A lot of you think I'm being insensitive to her real life problems but that also is not the case. Most of you that go out of your way to protect "Evelyn" haven't been subjective when formulating their ideas about who she is. All of you take what she says at face value without a bit of skepticism. I for one have come to the conclusion that she is not genuine about who she is after a lot of careful consideration of the facts she herself presented to me as well as others. Let me break it all down for you.

What she has given to us.
    Sex: Female, I have no reason to argue against this but who knows whats true after presenting the rest of the facts.

General information: Claims to be able to play a plethora of musical instruments, speak multiple languages (spanish, french, german, italian, chinese among other things) Also claims to have 2 Masters degrees (keep in mind she's 19).

The Dirty: Claims to have been sexual, physically, and emotionally abused by her brother (who apparently is a drug dealer) and associates. Also claims that she's been starved and is fearful to eat food because her brother beats her. Also says that she is held captive at her house and cannot leave. On top of that she also says she is suffering from a life threatening disease that has left her with only a few years to live.

Information you don't know: Two emails have been registered on MPGH on the same Eclipse6/Evelyn account. From the MPGH server logs we find this
    Code:
    09-17-2010; Evelyn Old Value New Value Primary Usergroup Leecher Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Email ms.shady2@hotmail.com hip.hop.poet@hotmail.com
    hip.hop.poet@hotmail.com which we have all come to know because that is her msn chat account. The real odd piece of information is her second email ms.shady2@hotmail.com which was also linked to her MPGH account. This email lead to a myspace account which has been since deleted which listed her state as NY not CA where she claims to reside.
    A quick search of her email leads to a facebook account with the name Helena Hunt NOT Evelyn Ulloa (Facebook)

On top of all of this one of our own members Hispiforce has been pursuing an intimate relationship with "Eve" and genuinely believes that she also is trying to do the same thing. MSN logs say otherwise.
    Code:
    (12:34 PM) You have just sent a nudge. 
    (12:34 PM) You have just sent a nudge. 
    (12:34 PM) Evelyn.; For Wan: Why nudge =/  
    (12:34 PM) Evelyn.; For Wan: Oh I just dont feel comfortable ewith Hispi but i dont really want to say that to him, so please dont  
    (12:36 PM)*******: err why not lol aint that weird 
    (12:36 PM) Evelyn.; For Wan: No hes not weird he's just like really pushing towards a relationship or being serious And im totally not like ready or wanting that
    This girl has honestly been shady since day one and I hope you guys realize that all of this drama isn't unfounded. This girl hasn't provided ANY proof to say otherwise. Every picture she provides to different members on MPGH of her self end up being of different girls. She's said many things that just do not add up in the grand scheme of things. She refuses any offers of help to get her out of her abusive situation but at the same time who would leave her at home with a fridge full of food and the doors unlocked if they were trying to starve her and keep her captive? Who would let her use the phone and have access to the internet if they illegally kept her against her will and constantly sexually and physically assaulted her? It really just doesn't add up when you start piecing her story together. Who can have 2 Masters degrees by the time their 20 and claim to be proficient at multiple languages as well as musical instruments with the short time they've been on this Earth?

I'm not trying to undermine any sort of claims of abuse or anything but I honestly feel like this girl has been anything but genuine and I can honestly say that during the 5+ years I've been a member of MPGH I have never been so sure that someone wasn't being truthful to our community. I'm only telling everyone of this because I don't think everyone who looks up to this person deserves to get lied to. This community can show a lot of love to people but its just not right when you manipulate everyone into liking you.

The burden of proof is on "Eve" I've said what I had to say but now its up to you guys whether you open up your eyes and see whats really going on.
    if she really is lying about all this stuff... Who really cares lol... You don't need to make a post about it. Even if she is lying it's the internet almost EVERYONE lies one point or another. Idk this evelyn person an idk u. but it sounds 2 me like u r obsessed with this chick an just need 2 leave her alone. look at it this way. what do u gain even if all of this is right? lol... and if it's all wrong? exactly. Nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post

Yeah but what have those other people did personally for you ?
    & what if the situation was vice versa ? How would it make you feel ?
    Popularity & reputation could be lost within a matter of time, it merely means anything when your older , however it only takes one best friend , to make it forever .

You do stuff that benefits yourself , not what others think.
    MASTER TITTIES!

OT: No one really gives a shit if your abused and what language you can talk, it's the fucking internet. I don't go on about my life story on some forums with kids who haven't even seen what life is . Common sense .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I suppose that partially can be traced back to us, how we ran this forum when it started, basically like a Staff Royalty (ask any old fag about what happened backed then) do whatever you want forum, but as it grew, we switched to a more fair and balanced community toward all members, and Ravi, Juan, and Greg to me are the remaining artifacts. They have no regard for other members, and whose attacks on other members may have possibly led them to quit.
    im still here ******. '06-present.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I dont really want to read that..
    But beef in internet?!

No Life?
    ADD ME ON XFire: iKiLLYouCro

[IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/ClanTag2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    This thread is turning shit with these new-phags posting "who cares", "no life".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You wrote a book about why you don't like eve.
    A post that long....? Sounds more like a unhealthy obsession.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    This thread is turning shit with these new-phags posting "who cares", "no life".
    Your considered a newphag..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post

Your considered a newphag..
    Well at least I wasn't one of them...

I just said that because some users didn't even read the half of the main text and posted any bullshit anyway... :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok here is my opinion as neither a hater nor liked of eve
    -doing this on mobile at panda.

First off eve is a girl, that's for sure since people video chatted and all she does is girly.
    - so no troll there.

Secondly her Education.
    I myself highly doubt someone with 2 masters degrees doesn't have a job at all, much less that they would have 2 of them at19. It seems to me it's just something she made up to make her appear smarter. However many languages he speaks, or w/e talents, If she has no job, its pointless. That being said, someone so dedicated to education on mpgh posting Doodles with no job........
    -it's a lie.

Third her pity sessions.
    Either way I do not care. If they are true or false, I do not care for the sole reason of I got better things to do than care about some girl on the Internet crying.

That's about it. I see no reason to hate her, nor like her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Stating opinions after what Arun posted really just seems redundant.
    The point now is hardly whether she's genuine or not.
    The point is that she deserves fair treatment just as much as anyone else here.

Some of you act like you've never seen someone with sketchy things about them on the internet before.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (03-10-2011),NextGen1 (03-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Fair treatment does not exist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Meh, she has contributed to the forum, at the end of the day, thats what counts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't know Evelyn personally, but enough to say this:
    During her post, she does not show one hint of anger towards anyone on this thread, does that say something already? She contributes significantly to this site -- so many members signatures are due to her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Eve,
    I know you're scared; but we're on planet earth. Take a step back from your fears as they don't do you any good. I mean literally block out everything you fear and ask yourself - what _should_ you do? You don't deserve any of what you're describing and you have to trust all of us that this is true. You don't know how it feels to wake up and be free from everything you fear but you know that there is a chance that you can - a guaranteed chance.

Eve, you aren't the first to ever be in this situation. It happens all the time. In every case it involves an certain individual to be a coward, one to control others with their own fear and another certain victim who themselves is too scared to do anything about it. They eventually resolve but the resolve when that victem decides to stand up for themselves and express their inner-strength which has been kept beneath the shadows for the last 19 years of their life.

Look, I know you don't trust anyone but at least trust in yourself. You know you aren't living the way you'd like to and could be. You can call the police and cry it out on the forum but in the end it is you who has to stand up for yoursef. He can't hurt you in the hands of the authority. But you have to trust in yourself and stand up for your own interests.
    What he said.

IK This is a double post but how can my post be totally disregarded. Like wtf guys.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 03-11-2011 at 03:57 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    What he said.

IK This is a double post but how can my post be totally disregarded. Like wtf guys.
    Like I said, it's all just redundant.
    She's done a fine job of defending herself and turning the other cheek.
    The only issue left is people that can't seem to let it go, as if they're achieving something.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

NextGen1 (03-11-2011)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast