Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandman View Post
    That's my dream day right there. Tired of ga's vip and bullshit unlimited ammo, fucking flashing the shit out of me T_T
    havent you heard idiots whether you beleive it or not its a new anti hack coming soon,,word is punkbuster...wake the fuk up...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I also heard that some of the hack sites pay nexon for being able to spam and not get dd'ed so it counts as advertising.....i doubt its true but you never know..

Quote Originally Posted by darklyte View Post
    havent you heard idiots whether you beleive it or not its a new anti hack coming soon,,word is punkbuster...wake the fuk up...
    u mad bro?
    Last edited by Angels Die; 03-10-2011 at 01:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    CA. Is just another Free FPS, if this was a company like DiCE, we wouldn't get hacks so easily. The thing is. BF BC2 is hard enough to hack it Public, and the VIP is Crazy ass expensive. Compare this to CA, Where Most of the hacks are Free of Charge. Nexon is just so Arrogant, to make their games safe, but also wanting money for using hackers .....

Gg

Good Trades: 1
    Bad Trades: 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by kieki4567 View Post
    CA. Is just another Free FPS, if this was a company like DiCE, we wouldn't get hacks so easily. The thing is. BF BC2 is hard enough to hack it Public, and the VIP is Crazy ass expensive. Compare this to CA, Where Most of the hacks are Free of Charge. Nexon is just so Arrogant, to make their games safe, but also wanting money for using hackers .....

Gg
    hacks may be free of charge but they do get patched every month or so.. and most vips cost $25 a month...so.....meh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i buy BFBC2 Vip for 10$ off a site i know, and its Good hacks, never been detected since 4months ago.

i get CA Vips for 15$, not bad but good hacks.

But that's not the point, the point is Nexon will keep Updating 1% of there total Hack Prevention system for hackers to keep on spawning noobs to try hacks while the nubs are dumb enough to go and buy nx for their Noob Hack accs. Then Nexon Earn money, After they get their little Fellato of cash, they banned the noobs. That's how it's going to work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i buy BFBC2 Vip for 10$ off a site i know, and its Good hacks, never been detected since 4months ago.

But that's not the point, the point is Nexon will keep Updating 1% of there total Hack Prevention system for hackers to keep on spawning noobs to try hacks while the nubs are dumb enough to go and buy nx for their Noob Hack accs. Then Nexon Earn money, After they get their little Fellato of cash, they banned the noobs. That's how it's going to work
    totally agree

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels Die For This Useful Post:

kieki4567 (03-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i Hope Nexon, Stop this BS, if they really would have tried to update their anti hack system, we wouldn't see a guy flying to the top of the map in DT Opking every single Freaking npc in the whole round, while the legit players stand there and talk Bs to each other.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Hopefully they do follow through with this,sick of them ******s.
    same. but they better not remove modding

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post
    Nexon decided to chose to make there game hackable. However they also chose not to do a easy fix. And make it so where you can only launch from there website.. And have the hack-shield build into that so where you can't edit it. Its all so simple nexon fails to do it. Make everything server sided simple fix..
    Thank you, that's all it takes. Unfortunately, this will take a lot of time and effort to rewrite everything to be server-sided. I can't be sure of the exact dynamics because I am not a coder. So instead of doing this, they invest more time into doing half assed HS updates, and content updates for more cash.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nexon is losing customers and is resorting to spending their money omg

---------Respect List----------
    -Simply-Own-
    Ad litteram
    AVGN
    Mouzie
    ------MY Hacks/MODS---------
    Unlimited Explosives REZ Mod
    Anti-kick REZ MOD

Troll Face The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by darklyte View Post
    \
    Suck my Dick. I apparantly have a life unlike some people, btw PunkBuster is JUST as hackable as any of the rest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Um no, I am sick of tired of people thinking Nexon won't/not do it, it is hard to do a system that is able to track down the cheater and banned them quickly. I get a lot of HS, I own a lot of people, but do I hack? NO! So people will do a false report and stuff. This will slow Nexon down. Hackers are the main problem for Nexon not because it is annoying, but because of the simple fact that people are wondering why they are playing a game with so many hackers and thus quit OR not spend money anymore.

In fact, the numbers of hackers dropped, the last time I've seen an OPKer was last night and that was almost a few weeks in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Chandman View Post
    \
    Suck my Dick. I apparantly have a life unlike some people, btw PunkBuster is JUST as hackable as any of the rest.
    Punkbuster sucks to be honest.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 03-10-2011 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

hacks are not patch this one still works

choob hack version 1.2 still works after the hacksheild update

here the link with the picture can upload it for some reason

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I used to code hacks, now I don't. It's fucking stupid to ruin a persons fun in a game. I so not play with hacks or nor do I make them. I still code, but for learning purposes,
    Not game hacking....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen For This Useful Post:

187pig (03-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post

Thank you, that's all it takes. Unfortunately, this will take a lot of time and effort to rewrite everything to be server-sided. I can't be sure of the exact dynamics because I am not a coder. So instead of doing this, they invest more time into doing half assed HS updates, and content updates for more cash.
    I'm sure thats how bf4free works, and that still has hackers >.>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast