Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    By what standards are we defining 'right' and 'wrong' here? Is it because it's icky? Or because homosexuals cannot procreate? Is it because the <insert holy book name here> says it's wrong?

Arguing from personal disgust is entirely subjective and not actually a valid point against homosexual relationships. It is interesting, though, that the first thought that goes into your heads is the gay sex part, not the gay relationship part.

The halting of the procreation process is shared among homosexuals, religious figures, sterile men and women, and most people who have ever had sex using a condom or another type of contraceptive. Point being, sexual relationships not resulting in child-bearing does not make it incorrect. Perhaps it is regressive in regards to natural selection, but so is taking care of the infirm and the elderly.

Cherry-picking an excerpt from scripture to confirm your own prejudices does not make it a valid reason either since you most likely disregard anything in scripture that contradicts your own world view.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by uranforce View Post
    Yes. Yes. Yes. It's wrong.
    Your avatar looks pretty gay to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
    Gay is not that bad, but i don't want to be gay
    Considering your tastes in music I fear it may already be too late.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Gay... gay gay gay, gay people are awesome i know well over 10 gay people and they are just as normal people they dont cuddle in public because they know its kind of unpleasant.. who are you to judge people by how they were born? i was BORN bisexual some may think it is impossible but really? once my religion teacher (here in romania it exists) told us that being gay is a sin and i was like "WTF?" and asked her how is that possible? If you are born gay will you go to hell? All of my classmates made fun of me and said something like this "Hahaha finally your telling us that your gay?"

A normal person and a gay person are the same shit, they both breathe, eat, shit, pee, love ... bla bla bla
    [IMG]https://lh6.googleuserconten*****m/-_myXf_zOlhA/TlbQ4o4JjsI/AAAAAAAAAc0/okuZvEYxxq0/s576.png[/IMG]

Herp-a Derp.

W.I.F.E

Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112