Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Invicted View Post
    boys think that girl on girl is awesome
    girls think boys on boys is awesome.

LET'S ALL BE GAY!

/wut ?
    Pretty sure no straight females think that boy on boy is awesome. They like gay guys, sure thang, but actual boy on boy in the same sense as you mean girl on girl, fuck that shit, no-one likes that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.

++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

Pretty sure no straight females think that boy on boy is awesome. They like gay guys, sure thang, but actual boy on boy in the same sense as you mean girl on girl, fuck that shit, no-one likes that.
    :/ are you a woman?
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/Sig1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by -E- View Post
    Check the constitution, bill of rights
    I've checked all of them, no references to gods or higher powers, just the law of the land, as it should be. The only time religion is even mentioned is in the first amendment and the establishment clause both of which encourage strong separation of church and state. So unless you actually have something to back up your claims I don't see where you're coming from.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

^^ THIS

Girls like to hang around gay dudes, but if they seen them doing gay shit they probably would have a different view on fags.

Thanks
    I hate homosexuals.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I've checked all of them, no references to gods or higher powers, just the law of the land, as it should be. The only time religion is even mentioned is in the first amendment and the establishment clause both of which encourage strong separation of church and state. So unless you actually have something to back up your claims I don't see where you're coming from.
    -.-

Science isn't state either tho, so pic is just fail. Although to be honest, half of these "political cartoons" nowadays are so biased its not even funny anymore.

Bill of rights, founded on atheism right? Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. no.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    -.-

Science isn't state either tho, so pic is just fail. Although to be honest, half of these "political cartoons" nowadays are so biased its not even funny anymore.

Bill of rights, founded on atheism right? Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. no.

Secular != Atheist

Who kidnapped Empire and replaced him with a retarded gerbil?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ science is not government(state).
    -Back then science had pretty much nothing to do with government.

Look, if you can't see how the bill of rights is based off of religious beliefs beforehand, then i'm not gonna argue, because you are blind. Not to mention all these people were pretty damn religious lulz.

But thats politics for you. The "founding fathers" are all worshipped and shit and it really doesn't matter if they did this or that, but politicians make it out like it does.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    :/ science is not government(state).
    -Back then science had pretty much nothing to do with government.

Look, if you can't see how the bill of rights is based off of religious beliefs beforehand, then i'm not gonna argue, because you are blind. Not to mention all these people were pretty damn religious lulz.

But thats politics for you. The "founding fathers" are all worshipped and shit and it really doesn't matter if they did this or that, but politicians make it out like it does.
    1. Who cares what religion the founding fathers were, that doesn't make the USA a Christian nation. Even if EVERYSINGLE founding father was a Christian that wouldn't matter because the law of the land is purely secular and establishes a firm separation of church and state. Some of the founding fathers were Christians, some were deists, some were pantheists but none of that matters.

"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."

~ Treaty of Tripoli (Submitted and Signed by John Adams and ratified in the Senate on June 7, 1797)
    Treaty of Tripoli

The laws that govern us are secular laws because that is the only way a fair government can operate.

"science is not government"
    Yes, wtf is the point of even saying that? Sky is not pudding, orange is not gravity, empire is not clever.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 04-05-2011 at 08:13 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Killian (04-05-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well no, its a "christian nation"(not that i would ever call it that) because the majority of are/were christian.

Science is not government, your little political cartoon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well no, its a "christian nation"(not that i would ever call it that) because the majority of are/were christian.

Science is not government, your little political cartoon.
    I believe the cartoon states that science gets taught at public schools, where as religion (Christianity) gets taught at church. That is my guess anyways.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

I believe the cartoon states that science gets taught at public schools, where as religion (Christianity) gets taught at church. That is my guess anyways.
    Meh. I wouldn't be surprised if its another "no religion in schools" cartoon.

Which is ironic, because its part of culture.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Every girl , needs a gay best friend . I highly recommend it , they are the best & so understanding .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    more gays = more girls for me

so....

I LIKE GAYS

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast