Hybrid View

Thanks

Help (Wierd Errors)

Hi, I have been getting errors when I was trying this Menu Base...I added the SDK JUNE 2010 Includes & Libs and tried unicode and multi(don't remember the multi name) and i still get these errors:
    Code:
    Error	1	error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48	Brain.obj
    Error	2	fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals	C:\Users\Pasha\Desktop\All Folders\Release\Menu Base.dll
    I even have D3Dx9.lib in the actual project...
    please help asap

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    google would help...

theres something on google like this and u have to do some shit with Inputs, i think its C++>input>advanced>put in the top msrvc.dll;

i think that might be it but i dont remember much from it. try ur error on google just the error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

if none of that works make sure u have ur VC++Directories set to ur SDK folder Lib and Input
    also try adding d3d9.lib into ur proj aswell

thank me if i helped
    Last edited by Wilds; 03-12-2011 at 09:34 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wilds For This Useful Post:

PashaAmd (03-12-2011)

Thanks
    tried all of that except the advanced C++ thingy...I'll try that and see if it'll work

Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post
    google would help...

theres something on google like this and u have to do some shit with Inputs, i think its C++>input>advanced>put in the top msrvc.dll;

i think that might be it but i dont remember much from it. try ur error on google just the error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

if none of that works make sure u have ur VC++Directories set to ur SDK folder Lib and Input
    also try adding d3d9.lib into ur proj aswell

thank me if i helped
    FIXED I <3 YOU!!!!!
    Last edited by PashaAmd; 03-12-2011 at 09:54 PM.