Thread: What Gun?

Hybrid View

Thanks

What Gun?

should i buy?

i am new at A.V.A and i need some tips
    what gun is best for a ''duck''

or should i just play with starter guns and spare money?

/discuss

~ARMEGEDDON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Here's already thread like this: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...-gun-game.html.
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

[IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Useful Post:

Newbieforce (03-15-2011)

Thanks
    l85a2!! beast gun

5. The Following User Says Thank You to /b/oss For This Useful Post:

Newbieforce (03-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Cool

umm i dono about rifle and point man cuz im a sniper but if you wanna know about snipers here are some (and yes if you wanna buy snipers you have to wait until higher rank):

(ducky)sv98: super agil it can do jump shot walk shot and crazy tricks and quick scopes but lack of damage makes it realy hard to play in demolition missions

(ducky)m24: umm its just the downgraded verion of sv98 pretty use less in any map and any mission (no offence to it lovers)

(staff sergent 3)tpg-1: this is what i call a "tank", super high damage 99% one shot kill extreamly unagile you cant do nether of jump or walk shot (only shift walk shot) super heavy and power full

(master sergent 1)frf2: much like tpg-1 in terms of agility and damage but its about 95% one shot kill very mobile, silent and deadly, good for clan wars and hard core demolition

(I dont know) dsr: cant do jump shots but it can do walk shot, german verion of frf2

(staff sergent 4)awm: more like an "all around gun" can don walk shots and jump shots are posible in mid to close range 93% one shot kill

well that is about all the bolet action sniper rifles i dono much about semis cuz i only had one or two of them...

(staff sergent 3)walter-wa 2000: very unstable, very power full and heavy its like the semi verion of tpg-1

(i think its ducky) mad gal (cash shop):awsome gun one extreamly stable and deadly realy fun to play with, mostly used in demolition missions

(staff serget 4 not sure)dragonv: dont know much about it exsept its realy unstable like walter

if i missed any thing just tell me
    IM A SNIPER

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alixman96 For This Useful Post:

Newbieforce (03-15-2011)

Thanks
    L85a2 is mediocre

As a duckie, sell your mp5krail. It sucks and you don't need it.

Keep your m4a1, play with it and your SV until they both expire, around SSG3. Buy a permanent m4a1, TPG1, and SR2m Veresk. After you level up enough, buy a permanent SA58 Para, and FRF2.

These fucktards obviously don't know what they're talking about.

ALSO, in a month and a half, the SG556 is gonna be released, and it's a top tier rifle, considered OP. Good thing to buy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AVAderp For This Useful Post:

Newbieforce (03-15-2011)