Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    i didnt get anything with mine, just had to re-launch it every game... are you vacbanned now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by skip2mylou View Post
    i just played one game . next match starting i got this msg "Server disconnected-cheat detected
    post a screenshot, i dont believe u. where u using anything besides the external hack?

Quote Originally Posted by k0pperr View Post
    Ah sweet, what prog do I need for that? will notepad read it? (Not very whizzy atm with all this... slowly learning tho)

lol... just looked at the file... nothing makes sense atm.. care to help what to change? xD
    Add me on steam: NiggaJesus
    Ill try to help u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsedick.mpeg View Post
    post a screenshot, i dont believe u. where u using anything besides the external hack?

Add me on steam: NiggaJesus
    Ill try to help u
    i dont use any hacks only using sph4ck hack 1.7.2
    here is a pic
    [IMG]https://i1233.photobucke*****m/albums/ff387/Louis_Daniels/031.jpg[/IMG]

ty added you on steam

Quote Originally Posted by k0pperr View Post
    i didnt get anything with mine, just had to re-launch it every game... are you vacbanned now?
    yes officially banned tried several servers get disconnected instantly
    Last edited by skip2mylou; 03-30-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    here is a pic

ty added you on steam

Did u injected any dll? Mods?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Nice got every thing lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    here is a pic

ty added you on steam

u probally used any other hack before using sphack.
    Because lot people here are using hack and don't got banned.

Or you rage-aimbot in various servers and got 50+ cheat reports and staff went see ur videos on theater mode.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I am not banned atm still playing the game. Although game downloaded MP EXE update lJust now for me. I dunno what is the update about. I am not going to run it with hack now cause i am sure it will not work with offsets.

Skip2: I am sure you were banned before for using a detected hack and now you tried to login again with sp4hck hack and you are showing that SS as Cheat detected. I don't buy it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by haxorCod View Post
    u probally used any other hack before using sphack.
    Because lot people here are using hack and don't got banned.

Or you rage-aimbot in various servers and got 50+ cheat reports and staff went see ur videos on theater mode.
    I got reported like more than 100+ and still not banned. Reporting does nothing at all

Thanks
    i just played one game . next match starting i got this msg "Server disconnected-cheat detected
    this pop-up only refers to you being banned off that SERVER.

the pop-up you get for being VAC banned is completely different, it will say can not connect to the servers...and that last FOREVER, look at your vac status and it will say your not banned.

when people ban you off their servers they add a message in this case its " cheat detected", the normal command is "kicked".

so no your not 100% banned, ur just server banned, if you play on big companies servers that have like 50 servers for 1 game then they connect all their ban list and dont allow you on any of them.

trust me ive been banned on 2-3 accs, i know whats banned and whats server banned.

im currently on my 4th acc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post

the pop-up you get for being VAC banned is completely different, it will say can not connect to the servers...and that last FOREVER, look at your vac status and it will say your not banned.

when people ban you off their servers they add a message in this case its " cheat detected", the normal command is "kicked".

so no your not 100% banned, ur just server banned, if you play on big companies servers that have like 50 servers for 1 game then they connect all their ban list and dont allow you on any of them.

trust me ive been banned on 2-3 accs, i know whats banned and whats server banned.

Did you bought game for 60 usd/eur every time? Do you know where to get cheap cd-keys?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by shupactakur View Post
    I am not banned atm still playing the game. Although game downloaded MP EXE update lJust now for me. I dunno what is the update about. I am not going to run it with hack now cause i am sure it will not work with offsets.

Skip2: I am sure you were banned before for using a detected hack and now you tried to login again with sp4hck hack and you are showing that SS as Cheat detected. I don't buy it.
    its just my bad luck. i never used any otheer hack before

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    any reason i cant download it via the link?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Used this hack after today's update for continuous 4 hours no ban so far. No cheat detected message. KDR always 16-21.00. You are trolling. Still playing.
    Last edited by shupactakur; 03-31-2011 at 06:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Banning doesn't happen instantly anyway, it can take up to several weeks for a ban to happen and its all automatic. You would only get banned straight away maybe if you used a hack already detected like 3 months ago. If this was detected we wouldnt know about it for like a week or so and since an update for this came out just the other day I doubt anyone would be banned today from using this one.

AUTO TRIGGER FTW!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post

interesting whats ur steam id i can add you and givee you my log in info to try it .i tried over 10 rooms no luck. add me on steam: dboyslim
    . your right i didnt read fine print. it says "Banned from some secure servers because of a cheating infraction"
    Last edited by skip2mylou; 03-31-2011 at 07:22 AM.

Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast