Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    what is indirect bot?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skip2mylou View Post
    i dont use any hacks only using sph4ck hack 1.7.2
    here is a pic
    [IMG]https://i1233.photobucke*****m/albums/ff387/Louis_Daniels/031.jpg[/IMG]

ty added you on steam

yes officially banned tried several servers get disconnected instantly

Try without the sph4ch hack running, I bet you still get the same message.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yes i think so to because if they report u and the hack is not detected steam would think that guy that reported u is crying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsedick.mpeg View Post
    what is indirect bot?
    Indirect bot is aiming without going straight at someone
    without it the tubebot would shoot straight at person instead of arcing up and back down

Thanks
    Is this detectable/visible/something like that/... on UAC3?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    this pop-up only refers to you being banned off that SERVER.

the pop-up you get for being VAC banned is completely different, it will say can not connect to the servers...and that last FOREVER, look at your vac status and it will say your not banned.

when people ban you off their servers they add a message in this case its " cheat detected", the normal command is "kicked".

so no your not 100% banned, ur just server banned, if you play on big companies servers that have like 50 servers for 1 game then they connect all their ban list and dont allow you on any of them.

trust me ive been banned on 2-3 accs, i know whats banned and whats server banned.

im currently on my 4th acc.
    you are right. this is my ban status "Banned from some secure servers because of a cheating infraction".
    my question is how do you get around around playing other servers coz i tried over 20 of them i keep getting the cheat msg. when you say 4th account? you bought the game 4 times?what do you think my options are?

Thanks

hmm

I still cant figgure out how to change the size of the ESP red/blue boxes, and/or remove weapon/distance.. could someone help me with this? I don't use the Aimbot, so idc if it'll mess that up, I jus wanna shrink the ESP Boxes and remove weapon names/distance.
    cheers, k0pp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    anyone wanna tell me how i can get the tomabot to work tried everything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    you are right. this is my ban status "Banned from some secure servers because of a cheating infraction".
    my question is how do you get around around playing other servers coz i tried over 20 of them i keep getting the cheat msg. when you say 4th account? you bought the game 4 times?what do you think my options are?
    There is not currently a bypass for a vac ban on this game you will have to rebuy the game or wait until someone releases one

black ops bans are from the treyarch master servers not just vac servers like some other games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    when u hack u risk getting banned,dont hack if u cant take the risk,thanks for this btw :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by nader View Post
    when u hack u risk getting banned,dont hack if u cant take the risk,thanks for this btw :P
    Dont double post

Thanks
    so your actually VAC banned...hang on ill just sus out your profile and it will tell me if your properly banned.

first 2 times i bought cod for 60-70 bucks,
    3rd time was a cd-key russian then change the languages, that was very successfull last acc i bought from scratch and im currently prestige 15 lvl 50 with almost all gold camo's and almost all pro perks.

EDIT: I just sus'd out your profile and indeed you are "VAC status:ban(s) on record | ?" banned, im sorry the only thing you can do now is play SP & zombies, if you want to continue playing MP you'll have to either buy the game again on a new acc, or buy one from the mpgh selling/buying section and vice versa. sorry.
    Last edited by Skyline.; 03-31-2011 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    so your actually VAC banned...hang on ill just sus out your profile and it will tell me if your properly banned.

first 2 times i bought cod for 60-70 bucks,
    3rd time was a cd-key russian then change the languages, that was very successfull last acc i bought from scratch and im currently prestige 15 lvl 50 with almost all gold camo's and almost all pro perks.

EDIT: I just sus'd out your profile and indeed you are "VAC status:ban(s) on record | ?" banned, im sorry the only thing you can do now is play SP & zombies, if you want to continue playing MP you'll have to either buy the game again on a new acc, or buy one from the mpgh selling/buying section and vice versa. sorry.
    yea thanks for the trouble looking, i just bought it again . i was prestige 7 in my other account, dang i have to start all over again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I know how u can unban send me a pm if u wanna know it is steam that does that not a hack and its not actuy ment to unban but u can

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter_MA View Post
    I know how u can unban send me a pm if u wanna know it is steam that does that not a hack and its not actuy ment to unban but u can
    ok add me steam username : dboyslim

Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast