Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    OT: Lucky bitch...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    No I am not. Oo You don't know anything about my computer, I stress tested it in Israel, all my computers are stress tested with the idea that they are designed to run hardcore gaming PC. This is a HARDCORE gaming PC, it is designed for intense gaming like GTA4 and other games. Even run on games that require large amount of ram and memory like ARMA 2 to run hundreds of soldiers.

And yes it does, the SLI is the most important thing that the cards need, without I wouldn't be able to jointly connect the cards.

"Scalable Link Interface (SLI) is a brand name for a multi-GPU solution developed by NVIDIA for linking two or more video cards together to produce a single output. SLI is an application of parallel processing for computer graphics, meant to increase the processing power available for graphics."

I don't know what was my last FPS, it is over 100 and when I record I get a perfect 60 FPS (I set fraps to be at 60 FPS).

Edit: We are such nerds for arguing about this.
    We are nerds.
    And your are stupid.
    No offense i thought you where smarter. You are bottlenecking.
    I had the same setup
    But with the quad core. I get around 500 FPS and 200-300 FPS when recording.
    Trust me upgrade to the quad core. You are bottlenecking the fuck out of those cards I feel sorry for them. It's like your running one card With a little overclocking. My ATI card ranned at higher FPS then your two cards which is SAD.

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    We are nerds.
    And your are stupid.
    No offense i thought you where smarter. You are bottlenecking.
    I had the same setup
    But with the quad core. I get around 500 FPS and 200-300 FPS when recording.
    Trust me upgrade to the quad core. You are bottlenecking the fuck out of those cards I feel sorry for them. It's like your running one card With a little overclocking. My ATI card ranned at higher FPS then your two cards which is SAD.
    I'm not stupid, you never seen my rig or provide anything, if you're going to call me stupid, at least come with a simple idea.

The SLI unit is designed for that purpose, you're not fucking getting it, THAT IS WHAT IT IS DESIGNED FOR, to PRODUCE A SINGLE OUTPUT WITH TWO CARDS. That's fucking it, it allowed me to play gaming, and you know what? I play just fine. I'm not a powerwhore like you Chimi, I don't get an erection when my PC can run a huge amount of power. My computer been working fine for almost two years, I've upgrading it slowly and making it better and better. But unlike you, I have no money, I don't own a business, I have to claw myself out of a fucking gutter to simply get a card. When my father gave me the second 9600 I was very happy, because I wouldn't have affored it in the first place.

You don't know how my computer run, you don't know anything about how I designed it or anything, you automaticlly assumed that I am stupid because I simply don't do it YOUR WAY. I've been working on this fucking machine for almost two years, more that what you bought, I don't have the fucking money to buy a quad, I don't have the money to simply buy the parts I need. I savages the parts I can get and built a wonderful fucking machine that maybe 'lesser' than yours. But if I can build a machine out of shitty parts that is 'bottlenecking' yet at the same time can run games at such FPS.

Maybe you're the one who is stupid, no I take that back, maybe it is you who is being cocky with your machine.

Thanks, now you showed me that I shouldn't talk to you about anything anymore because now I am just a 'stupid Jew'.

Fucking terrific!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I'm not stupid, you never seen my rig or provide anything, if you're going to call me stupid, at least come with a simple idea.

The SLI unit is designed for that purpose, you're not fucking getting it, THAT IS WHAT IT IS DESIGNED FOR, to PRODUCE A SINGLE OUTPUT WITH TWO CARDS. That's fucking it, it allowed me to play gaming, and you know what? I play just fine. I'm not a powerwhore like you Chimi, I don't get an erection when my PC can run a huge amount of power. My computer been working fine for almost two years, I've upgrading it slowly and making it better and better. But unlike you, I have no money, I don't own a business, I have to claw myself out of a fucking gutter to simply get a card. When my father gave me the second 9600 I was very happy, because I wouldn't have affored it in the first place.

You don't know how my computer run, you don't know anything about how I designed it or anything, you automaticlly assumed that I am stupid because I simply don't do it YOUR WAY. I've been working on this fucking machine for almost two years, more that what you bought, I don't have the fucking money to buy a quad, I don't have the money to simply buy the parts I need. I savages the parts I can get and built a wonderful fucking machine that maybe 'lesser' than yours. But if I can build a machine out of shitty parts that is 'bottlenecking' yet at the same time can run games at such FPS.

Maybe you're the one who is stupid, no I take that back, maybe it is you who is being cocky with your machine.

Thanks, now you showed me that I shouldn't talk to you about anything anymore because now I am just a 'stupid Jew'.

Fucking terrific!
    Everything goes through the CPU for pre processing before it goes to the GPU to actually process.

Now say you have a shit CPU, it can send 50 bits of data to the graphics card per second, but the graphics card is able to process 100 bits of data per second. So basically, the CPU is holding the GPU back because it is not sending enough info to the GPU to keep up.

If the CPU sends more information (by being more powerful) the GPU would actually perform better, so you would notice frame rates and graphical benchmarks increasing when increasing the CPU power.

This is bottleneck, when any part of the computer is causing something else to not perform the way it could.

Mouzie Im about to ask you for your address and socket type to fucking mail you a quad core and slap you in the face

Im telling you how it is.
    If any way i disrespected you sorry. But It is what it is.
    Last edited by ChimiBang; 03-13-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    hey chimi why dont you send me your quad core processor
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    hey chimi why dont you send me your quad core processor
    Mouzie needs it more but I think his mad at me

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    lol yeah probably
    hey is it bottlenecking if i use a pentium dual core E2200 and a Radeon HD HD5450???
    i think i get pretty good fps
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    lol yeah probably
    hey is it bottlenecking if i use a pentium dual core E2200 and a Radeon HD HD5450???
    i think i get pretty good fps
    NO o.O It's one Graphic Card and it's a radeon 5450

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lol platinum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post

IGN? And was I doing good?
    I won't say my IGN here but yeah you were good
    WANT TO RANK YOUR ACCOUNT ? NO SCAM GUARENTED.

=> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...guarented.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by EwanWarFox View Post
    I won't say my IGN here but yeah you were good
    doesnt matter if you post your ign here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234