Thread: Piercings?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    Ehhh i don't think gauges would suite me well i only like the small ones the big ones gross me out
    ye small 1s,
    thats what im doing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

ye small 1s,
    thats what im doing
    Pretty cool man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Have you been soaking it with a saline rinse? Take two parts warm water and one part salt. Mix it up and dip a cotton ball into it and hold it onto the outside of your piercing usually for as long as you can. But 10 minutes should be more than enough. Then rinse your mouth with the same solution as this cleans it from the inside. Remember to rotate your piercing as much as you can. It helps it heal evenly.

Ive had 5. Currently have 3.

Had: Ears, Nose, Tongue, Belly button
    Have: Nose and ears.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    Have you been soaking it with a saline rinse? Take two parts warm water and one part salt. Mix it up and dip a cotton ball into it and hold it onto the outside of your piercing usually for as long as you can. But 10 minutes should be more than enough. Then rinse your mouth with the same solution as this cleans it from the inside. Remember to rotate your piercing as much as you can. It helps it heal evenly.

Ive had 5. Currently have 3.

Had: Ears, Nose, Tongue, Belly button
    Have: Nose and ears.
    Okay thanks I'll try to do so.

I will never take my tongue ring out i love it to much i wanted it so bad for the longest time
    Last edited by Jessika; 03-13-2011 at 10:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    Okay thanks I'll try to do so.

I will never take my tongue ring out i love it to much i wanted it so bad for the longest time
    I took it out because it only looks good on people below twenty and...I work in a very professional setting so I can't look like a hoochie. If you just follow those instructions you should have it healed up in no time. The piercer will just take it out and tell you to go get some antibiotics. If it isn't very infected you should go to the doctor and get some anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    She just gets hurt when trying to take it out, her and it have an emotional bond

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariez View Post
    She just gets hurt when trying to take it out, her and it have an emotional bond
    That is why she needs to spin it. The skin is trying to heal itself to the bar and accept it into the body but what you want is just to create a hole. So fi she rotates it as much as she can it will heal into a hole rather than having skin cling to it.

Thanks
    dude navi knows everything 0_0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    No, what navi said is basic knowledge if you have/had piercing(s).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    1. What navi said.
    2. About the whole scene/emo thing, those who catagorize theirselves is a retard. That makes you no better than another "emo" person. I'm not calling you emo or scene, just making a statement, you already cleared up that you aren't either. I'm not really into that kinda look because... Idk, just ugly to mento have humongous hair bigger than your head, more than one color with holes all over your face. Not hating, just puttin in my 2 cents. 98 more, and you'll be able to get some gum.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    1. What navi said.
    2. About the whole scene/emo thing, those who catagorize theirselves is a retard. That makes you no better than another "emo" person. I'm not calling you emo or scene, just making a statement, you already cleared up that you aren't either. I'm not really into that kinda look because... Idk, just ugly to mento have humongous hair bigger than your head, more than one color with holes all over your face. Not hating, just puttin in my 2 cents. 98 more, and you'll be able to get some gum.
    Dude u can fuck off, people catagorize themselves because thats the group they belong in, ure probably a little ******, thats either rich, preppy, or just a ******
    if your a scene kid you dont call yourself a scene kid, or ure trully not a scene kid, a emo person is sometimes mistaken for a scene kid, but theyre not the same, some scene kids are emo which results in people being mistaken. I find nothing wrong with either one except i do think cutting yourself is pointless, but to them its their way of life, because they beleive that pain is nothing but weakness. I also think scene chicks are hot, I'm a raver and most the scene chicks i met are awesome, kind, loving people. My rave sister is a scene chick. And saying sumthing like that then saying not hating is like stabbing someone and then saying im sorry, but just with words instead of knives.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Insomniac For This Useful Post:

deadskulz (03-14-2011),Jessika (03-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

Dude u can fuck off, people catagorize themselves because thats the group they belong in, ure probably a little ******, thats either rich, preppy, or just a ******
    if your a scene kid you dont call yourself a scene kid, or ure trully not a scene kid, a emo person is sometimes mistaken for a scene kid, but theyre not the same, some scene kids are emo which results in people being mistaken. I find nothing wrong with either one except i do think cutting yourself is pointless, but to them its their way of life, because they beleive that pain is nothing but weakness. I also think scene chicks are hot, I'm a raver and most the scene chicks i met are awesome, kind, loving people. My rave sister is a scene chick. And saying sumthing like that then saying not hating is like stabbing someone and then saying im sorry, but just with words instead of knives.
    Catagorizing is giving yourself a label. What happened to individuality? Oh, shit, do they not believe in individuality or... Idk. Didn't say i hated the shit they do or anything. Don't put words in my mouth. I never said anything bad about the scenes or emos. Never said they were hateful or anything. All I said is that I'm not attracted to them. I give my opinion on something and a bitch flames me. No surprise.

Thanks
    Catagorizing is giving yourself a label. What happened to individuality? Oh, shit, do they not believe in individuality or... Idk. Didn't say i hated the shit they do or anything. Don't put words in my mouth. I never said anything bad about the scenes or emos. Never said they were hateful or anything. All I said is that I'm not attracted to them. I give my opinion on something and a bitch flames me. No surprise.
    well shit my bad bro, im protective of scene girsl in general, because my rave sister is one and thats who i like to kick it with, im sorry for being a dick, and i apologize.
    I agree with u about being individual, but there are sum people in life that fucked up and they need to be in a group, to feel wanted because their family hates them and a bunch of other reasons. I know many ravers that only are in a group because theyre not loved by anyone else and it makes me feel like crying cus i feel bad for them. so instead i try to help them, and thats the reason sum people categorize themselves, so infact its really not supid they just dont want to feel alone in the world because thats how they truly are without their category.
    Last edited by Insomniac; 03-13-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

well shit my bad bro, im protective of scene girsl in general, because my rave sister is one and thats who i like to kick it with, im sorry for being a dick, and i apologize.
    See, most people here would flame you because that's mpgh spirit, after saying that. I don't give myself a label as a mpgh flamer/troll. I understand your situation, and accept the apology.

I agree with u about being individual, but there are sum people in life that fucked up and they need to be in a group, to feel wanted because their family hates them and a bunch of other reasons. I know many ravers that only are in a group because theyre not loved by anyone else and it makes me feel like crying cus i feel bad for them. so instead i try to help them, and thats the reason sum people categorize themselves, so infact its really not supid they just dont want to feel alone in the world because thats how they truly are without their category.
    On mobile, so I posted before I saw ur edit.

I get what you're saying completely. Do they really categorize themselves as "this group"? I always thought they just stuck together because they could relate, less of a stereotypical group. That's my thing about categories, stereotypes. I hate them. For instance, the boy "category". We're all dumb assholes that cheat. Im actually really sensitive and smart. I don't know anyone that is like that, well, that are my friend as well. That's why I say it's dumb to be a category. Categories bring stereotypes that bring hate. Blacks are also a good forced example. We don't grow up, shoot, deal drugs, fuck women and leave them with babies, or steal. Well, those who do have a reason to at least.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 03-14-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Thanks
    See, most people here would flame you because that's mpgh spirit, after saying that. I don't give myself a label as a mpgh flamer/troll. I understand your situation, and accept the apology.

On mobile, so I posted before I saw ur edit.

I get what you're saying completely. Do they really categorize themselves as "this group"? I always thought they just stuck together because they could relate, less of a stereotypical group. That's my thing about categories, stereotypes. I hate them. For instance, the boy "category". We're all dumb assholes that cheat. Im actually really sensitive and smart. I don't know anyone that is like that, well, that are my friend as well. That's why I say it's dumb to be a category. Categories bring stereotypes that bring hate. Blacks are also a good forced example. We don't grow up, shoot, deal drugs, fuck women and leave them with babies, or steal. Well, those who do have a reason to at least.
    If your in the rave scene you meet a lot of people like the ones i was talking about, for example I know a raver thats a scene chik, her mom kicked her out on the freeway for no reason then filed her as a runaway, she categorizes herself as a scene chik because she litterly has a new family that are all scene chiks, there are some people that just are in it cus they say theyre "scene" or whatever, and then there are people like her that are one because they dont belong anywhere else, and if they were just a individual they'd be absolutely no one with no one that loves them. Ive met many ravers that have made family's through being categorized.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast