Thread: AVA VIP HACK

Thanks

AVA VIP HACK

Has anyone actually buyed it? because those are the only ones i know out right now

Thanks
    A clanmate bought it to use in Death Valley/Lockdown

Pretty fun for a month. It's how I won 2 panfilov masks on my main.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAderp View Post
    A clanmate bought it to use in Death Valley/Lockdown

Pretty fun for a month. It's how I won 2 panfilov masks on my main.
    gib me his name so i can play with him

Thanks
    yeah i played with a few hackers but they dont care about u and help u when they feel like it sometimes but i won a few extremes with them but give me his name 2 lol

btw mth how is that hack your coding working out ? is it going to be out soon
    Last edited by jdhaking; 03-16-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

gib me his name so i can play with him
    It expired a week or two ago. I would buy it myself but I'm not gonna invest $500 into an account and then get banned because some dogooder ****** thought it would be funny to report me.

If you can get together a few MPGH members, I'll help you each win a few DVs, granted I'm not reported, and I can actually get the VIP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAderp View Post
    It expired a week or two ago. I would buy it myself but I'm not gonna invest $500 into an account and then get banned because some dogooder ****** thought it would be funny to report me.

If you can get together a few MPGH members, I'll help you each win a few DVs, granted I'm not reported, and I can actually get the VIP.

1. who invests that much money into a game? o_o
    2. make a new account and hack on that 1. and if they ip ban you, you can always change it.

Thanks
    wow thats stupid why would u spend so much money on a game i would never spend a cent on an online game besides that hes right just make new acc hack on that one or you can hack in extreme with me and my friends they like hackers they wont report you because we been looking for hackers we found 2 but there dickheads and never helped us and my other friend got banned for hacking on the free channel if u hack on the co op channel i dont think you can get banned so feel free to hack with me and my friends we dont report like gay people do

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post

1. who invests that much money into a game? o_o
    2. make a new account and hack on that 1. and if they ip ban you, you can always change it.
    1. FARMED GCOINS I can make 300-500 gcoins in an hour with my method of farming gcoins, plus my job, plus my clanmates give me gcoins occasionally for helping them in coop, plus I sell quite a few accounts to people.
    2. I can't hack on my computer because I can't get found dirty. I'm in a fairly respectable clan and being found dirty would A) get me banned and B) make me a laughing stock. If I can manage to get another OS, I can set up a dual boot or something, but I don't know if that works with the registry. I could always get a second hard drive, install an OS onto it, and clone my current one.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdhaking View Post
    wow thats stupid why would u spend so much money on a game i would never spend a cent on an online game besides that hes right just make new acc hack on that one or you can hack in extreme with me and my friends they like hackers they wont report you because we been looking for hackers we found 2 but there dickheads and never helped us and my other friend got banned for hacking on the free channel if u hack on the co op channel i dont think you can get banned so feel free to hack with me and my friends we dont report like gay people do
    I would have to personally know you, or something. I won't just join some random room and start hacking, because I run a VERY HIGH risk of being reported. Hackers are generally dickheads or laggers, yeah. Your friend probably regrets hacking, too. And you can get banned, easily.
    Last edited by AVAderp; 03-18-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    How and from where i can buy VIP?

Thanks
    are you pro? and good at prison break games ? whats your rank

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by :): View Post
    How and from where i can buy VIP?
    1. make money.