Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Looking for C++ Members

I'm not sure about VB and C#, but I could use VB & C# teachers as well, maybe even Java farther down the road, but right now I'm going to need a lot of C++ teachers. What I need is 5-10 knowledgeable people to serve with me in overseeing that all C++ classes are up to snuff. You will help me create and review, classes, lesson plans, and teaching techniques. To help provide some sort of order. Last time we had huge discrepancies between Intro to C++ and Advanced C++. My goal with this board of overseers is not to stifle creativity in teaching, but to create 2 core C++ classes, that don't change from teacher to teacher.

Plz post here if your interested. And create an account here: https://forum.wannacode.******/ And I will get you processed in. We do have some time, but really need to get the ball rolling before summer. Until this is setup your welcome to create freeform classes or seminars. And teach however you want. But you may not create a Intro to C++ class or Advanced C++ class until the a general course outline has been hammered out and approved by the panel.

Thanks for reading.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

2. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (03-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I'll gladly help out. If I'm still allowed. o_O

Thanks
    I want to help but i just dont got the time no More...Sorryz
    Prolly not going to have time to apply to learn Advanced VB.NET

wait Are the Classes going to be done by webcam or vid tut or something?
    Last edited by whit; 03-15-2011 at 05:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I'm not only looking for people to teach, I'm looking for people to advise the courses too, like a C++ panel to oversee the C++ courses.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    I'm not only looking for people to teach, I'm looking for people to advise the courses too, like a C++ panel to oversee the C++ courses.
    If no one teaches PHP ill teach intro to C++ Cause i want be learning anything then (but depends on how im suppose to teach it )
    By adviser you mean like someone to make sure the teach are teaching the right thing..I would be interested in that
    Last edited by whit; 03-15-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I can help with vb, actionscript and c# stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I'll help with whatever language. As long as it's used a lot I'm more than likely to know it.

Preference in overseeing though ;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Unable to register because I'm too tired to guess what the *'s are supposed to be QQ

edit: google says co[dot]cc
    Last edited by Hell_Demon; 03-16-2011 at 01:48 AM.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    Unable to register because I'm too tired to guess what the *'s are supposed to be QQ

edit: google says co[dot]cc
    It is CO DOT SEE SEE

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.

++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed