Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

trading rs account for 350k gaia cash

as said in the title

i will trade my rs acc for 350k gaia cash (that aint that much gaia cash, however the account isnt all that good, but does have some good skills and items)

I am not a newphag this is my alt acc my main is Hyak-10k posts=trusted i would never ever scam any1, especially on a site i have wasted 3 years on

runescape account name: emporer316, f2p
    i can meet you in game if you wish, to prove i have the account

screeny:
    [IMG]https://i1176.photobucke*****m/albums/x333/joefus/pictures/rsimage.png?t=1300340462[/IMG]

we can use a middle man if u wish, if we are its czar or staytrue, prefferebly czar (i dont see how a mm can be used in this but i guess we could)

you should be able to change security questions on the account, i have them set but prob dont remember the answers ( i prob put giberish for answers) and i dont think u need the old security qs to set new 1s, i jus checked and it didnt seem like you have 2

i also know the email to it so you can change that as well

if your interested Pm me,or leave a visitor message, or reply to thread with a mention of me, or msn me at hyaks@ live.com (without the space between the @ and the L)

oh and also, after 3/24/11 i will not need this cash nomore and have this thread closed

kthx
    Last edited by joefus; 03-17-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks
    350k Gaia Cash would be a big request for that RS account
    I got 350,000 gaia gold if i can remember my Gaia account, haven't played it in years

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    @joefus what exactly is Gaia Cash?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic763253_2.gif
    ADD ME ON MSN: MPGH_Fags@hotmail.com
    The 12 Year Old...
    Yes, I'm 12... Fight me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    350k Gaia Cash would be a big request for that RS account
    I got 350,000 gaia gold if i can remember my Gaia account, haven't played it in years
    its my 4th day of playing and i got over a million in items already
    that acc has 08 holiday items, cant get them nomore, 350k is easy as shit to get in gaia, i jus need more n more money is all and i dont play rs nomo
    it would also take allot lot lot longer to get an account like this in rs than to get 350k gold in gaia
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciao Fags View Post
    @joefus what exactly is Gaia Cash?
    google gaiaonline, very nerdy game lol, i play it cuz a girl i like plays it, she makes fun of my noobness, ill show her whos the noob, get richer then her within a month of playin
    Last edited by joefus; 03-17-2011 at 05:38 PM.