Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    ok if thats the case its either toxin took it back or that account wasnt his(hacked). It still called scamming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    ok if thats the case its either toxin took it back or that account wasnt his(hacked). It still called scamming.
    You said you did in fact use the account, he got the money as well. Due to that, your business and transaction is finished with him, you used it for around 3 months, your transaction would have been finished 1/4 a year before you ran into any problems, if you did what you were meant to do, that being change the password and everything, you would have ran into no problems UNLESS you were in fact keylogged, scamming is not the case here, it's a classic fuckup on your part. Thank you for giving me lulz today, but you sir are a disaster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    the only mistake i made was not changing the security question/answer. but still, why would he sell a hacked account? for me it still called "scamming". period!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    the only mistake i made was not changing the security question/answer. but still, why would he sell a hacked account? for me it still called "scamming". period!
    Whatever you decide to call it, is different to the rest of the world, he sold you an account he had and you got keylogged by someone else and lost it. End of story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    its not a keylogged at all, he sold a hacked account. which means the real owner got it back. And ima say this again, its called scamming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    its not a keylogged at all, he sold a hacked account. which means the real owner got it back. And ima say this again, its called scamming.
    How do you know this? How do you know that you didn't get keylogged?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Truly if he scammed you it's retarded to wait 3 month's you don't say these kind of things to any MPGH staff member's without proof any accusation's without proof would be seen as spam or RageCry so shut the fuck up
    Alien's Tune Of The Day:GAME OVER REMIX -FEMALE TAKEOVER

[IMG]https://www.deviantar*****m/download/200916566/signatures___9_by_mimetka-d3bmc7q.png[/IMG]
    ''I Shall open the gates of heaven for the love of human kind''

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    instinct.. try to be smart ok... and if someone keylogged me, does it have to be the keylogger a cf player? u make no sense. and i told u to get lost already..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    instinct.. try to be smart ok... and if someone keylogged me, does it have to be the keylogger a cf player? u make no sense. and i told u to get lost already..
    If you was KeyLogged you would not know you was KeyLogged until something like this would happen upon where you lose an account for paypal or a game you play i recommend BullGuard Internet Security 2010 Edition but im sure if you calm down the staff member's here may suggest better security equipment for your computer to protect you from such thing's as viruses and keylogger's and to be on topic Nice account shame mine got hacked keylogged
    Alien's Tune Of The Day:GAME OVER REMIX -FEMALE TAKEOVER

[IMG]https://www.deviantar*****m/download/200916566/signatures___9_by_mimetka-d3bmc7q.png[/IMG]
    ''I Shall open the gates of heaven for the love of human kind''

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    another no life, why dont u mind ur own business?(if u have any).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Oh sure, the instinct of a retard, who doesn't know what keylogging means, must be right. The whole point of keylogging is to steal all accounts that are valuable. As you can see CF accounts can earn quite an amount of money. A keylogger doesn't have to play CF in order to want to steal your account.

Now you know you're wrong so stop trying to ignore me. It just makes you look more ignorant.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    y r u still here? get a life dumbbeaver, or if u cant ill advice u, try shove some d1cks in ur mouth so u can mke friends. f4ggot!
    Last edited by flick; 03-22-2011 at 12:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    hur hur, incoherent flaming, hur hur, im a dumbass, hur hur!
    ^ Q F T
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    just bcuz i got banned doesnt mean its gonna end here. AND DONT MAKE ME DO SOME LEGAL ACTIONS, cuz u guys will never like it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by explodez View Post
    just bcuz i got banned doesnt mean its gonna end here. AND DONT MAKE ME DO SOME LEGAL ACTIONS, cuz u guys will never like it.
    Go for it. Do all you want. In the end you won't do anything because

1. You wouldn't even know where to start to take legal actions.
    2. It's your own stupid fault for getting keylogged and you cannot prove that we keylogged you.
    3. You're posting on a hacking site therefore any legal action you take will remain redundant.
    4. You're 12 years old.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast